the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntscroft...Your Seemingly Average Town

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Huntscroft...Your Seemingly Average Town - Page 3 Empty Re: Huntscroft...Your Seemingly Average Town

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Landon sighed, wishing he could like hug her or something to make her feel better. But that was probably a bad idea. "You gonna be okay, Shannon?" He was kinda worried about her.

AJ liked his arm around her shoulders. It made her feel safe, for some reason. So, hoping he didn't mind, she scooted a little closer.

Mitch grinned. "You're blushing." It only served to make her cuter, and he chuckled.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Huntscroft...Your Seemingly Average Town - Page 3 Empty Re: Huntscroft...Your Seemingly Average Town

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Shannon put a smile on her face, "Yeah, I'll be fine." She was just looking forward to tomorrow. Then she could get all of her things, and forget about Kyle. She then stated, having to tell someone, "Y'know, when I met Kyle, he wasn't like this...but something just changed about him. For some reason, I stayed, thinking I'd be able to bring him back to his old self, but...obviously that didn't work." She pursed her lips once again, and took another drink, feeling like an idiot.

Ben looked down at her and asked softly, still a little worried, "Are you okay now?"

Stephanie retorted lightheartedly with: You were too earlier.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:07 pm

Landon was surprised she had told him all this, but was glad. "Yeah...I put up with an abusive father for a while, so I know the feeling." That was one reason he had wanted to protect this girl from her abuser.

AJ nodded. "Sorry about that. I sometimes have panic attacks die to all the creeps that come in there." She wiped her forehead and sighed. Great, now she felt like an idiot.

Mitch laughed. "Yeah, but I don't look cute when I do it." He told her, rolling his eyes in a playful manner.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Shannon was a little surprised, and she wasn't sure what to say or do. At least someone understood her to a point. She couldn't say a 'Sorry.', she knew that much. She didn't know what he went through.

Ben assured her honestly, "There's nothing for you to be sorry about, darlin'."

Stephanie would've laughed if she could, How would you know? She wrote, intending the question to be jokingly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Landon gave her a smile and stood up. "Wanna see your room?" He held out his hand, wondering if she wold take it or not.

AJ looked up at him. "Yeah, I kinda made a fool out of myself." She felt like a loser and figured she had pretty much looked like one.

Mitch raised his eyebrows. "I took a wild guess." He winked and asked the waitress to refill his coffee.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Shannon took his hand because she sort of knew she could trust him by now. She gave a smile of her own, "Sure."

Ben squeezed her shoulders just slightly, and he couldn't help but say, "I don't think you did, besides..." He looked around, "There's no one here to judge you."

Stephanie smiled briefly, noticing almost suddenly how good-looking he was. She didn't really have time to earlier.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Landon gently tugged her closer and led her into the guest room. "It's not perfect, but it's not bad either. Hope ya like it." The decor was simple, and rather masculine, but he was a bachelor and this was his pad.

AJ hid her face, still quite embarrassed. She couldn't say anything and he eyes filled with tears. Great, now something else to make her look stupid in front of Ben.

Mitch just sat watching her, drinking his newly refilled coffee. She was gorgeous, yet looked innocent.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:54 am

Shannon replied with a smile, "Oh, it's more than fine." She then realized she was still holding onto Landon's hand, but for some reason, a part of her brain didn't want her to let go.

Ben gently pulled AJ closer to him, wishing he knew how to comfort her, since he hated seeing her like this.

Stephanie took another sip of her coffee, surprisingly not bothered at all by his gaze. The more she looked at him, the more she began to notice how truly handsome he was in her eyes.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 am

Landon didn't let go of her either, not really wanting to. He smiled and set her bag on the floor. "Feel free to make yourself at home." He told her, giving her a smile.

AJ hugged Ben. He made her feel better, feel safe. "Sorry.." Was all she could whisper against his chest.

Mitch still did not speak, but continued to just gave at her. She was the most gorgeous girl he had ever seen, and here she was drinking coffee with him.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 pm

"I sure will." Shannon said, the other part of her mind asking her what she thought she was doing. She felt the blood rush to her neck and cheeks at what she said. She let go of his hand when she felt her phone vibrate in her pants pocket. She gave Landon an apologetic smile before pulling out her phone and looking at her messages. It was from Kyle. Nevertheless, she read it anyway. It read condesendingly, See you soon, dear. You're going to get a big surprise... The blood flooded from her face as soon as it had rushed there, and she turned off her phone. Her body was shaking just slightly. Why couldn't he just leave her be?!

Ben wrapped both arms around her, returning the hug, though it was for her benefit. He didn't seem to be too good with words, so he wasn't going to say anything. He was just going to hold her.

Stephanie leaned forward slightly, resting her chin in the palm of her hand as she gave him a curious look. She was amazed that here she was with him sitting across from her. This handsome guy. Not many people paid attention to her, or wrote her off as a freak automatically. For some reason, Mitch didn't.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Landon saw her face pale and knew it must be him. He walked over to her, tipping her chin up so she would look at him. "Shannon, you okay?" He could feel her shaking and without waiting for a reply he pulled her into his arms. He just held her tightly, wishing the fear away.

She just held on to him for a while, but soon pulled away. "Um, I'm sorry. I should probably go." She didn't wanna make a bigger fool of herself so she starting walking home.

Mitch couldn't help but chuckle. "What? Why the curious look?" He too sat forward, staring into her beautiful eyes. She was pretty cool and he wondered why guys were flocking around her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Shannon hugged him almost desperately. She hated feeling like this, scared and vulnerable. She blinked the tears out of her eyes before they could fall. She felt so stupid, especially since Landon saw her at her worst. "I'm sorry..." She muttered, not knowing what else to say.

Ben was surprised before he caught up with her, "If you want, I could walk you there..." He offered, figuring he must've done something wrong.

Stephanie shrugged with a small smile, and wrote, Am I that interesting to look at or something?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Landon held her tightly, kissing her hair. "Hey, you have no reason to be sorry, Babe." he rocked back and forth slightly, just holding her. "I'm not gonna let him hurt you, I promise." He could feel the fear in her body and he wanted so badly to make it go away.

"Um, yeah...That'd be nice." She almost scooted closer to him, wanting to be in his arms again. Ben made her feel safe for some reason and she wanted to feel his warmth since she was so cold.

Mitch nodded. "Yes, yes you are. I'm trying to figure out how one girl could be so beautiful and sweet at the same time." He grinned, still staring at her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Shannon closed her eyes, wanting to stay in his arms, but pulled away eventually to look up at him. "I believe you." She said softly, the smile on her face weaker than the other ones. At least she wasn't shaking. She suddenly felt embarrassed, partially because of the first thing he said, but she didn't know how to fix it.

Ben was secretly glad she hadn't said no. He wanted to make sure she was going to be all right. He felt protective of her oddly. She seemed to need some help, even if she wouldn't admit it.

Stephanie couldn't help but smile and wink at him, I guess you'll just have to stick around until you do.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Landon watched her, and then leaned down, kissing her on the forehead. Then he led her to the bed, laying her down and pulling the blanket over her body. "You should sleep. I'm down the hall if you need me, okay?"

AJ soon made it to her house, opening the door and walking inside, not caring if Ben followed or not. She collapsed on her small couch and curled into a ball. She felt safe in her own home.

Mitch laughed and wrote something on her pad. I was hoping you would say that. After she read it, he winked and finished his coffee.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Shannon was a bit surprised, but then secretly angry with herself. She was acting like a small child who was afraid of monsters under the bed or in the closet. Except...her monster was real. "All right." She replied, her tone still soft.

Ben wanted to stay with her, but he figured that wouldn't be a bright idea right now. "If you ever need somebody, for anythin', I'll be around." He told her, not really expecting an answer.

A faint blush that swept across Stephanie's face. Really now? Well, good luck... She then ended playfully.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Landon smiled softly and leaned down, kissing her gently on the cheek. "Night." He turned off the light and headed to his room. After changing into pajama pants and no shirt, he crawled into his own bed, wondering if Shannon would sleep.

AJ nodded. She didn't want him to leave, but was scared to ask him to stay. He would probably think she was trying to seduce him, but she was far from being in that kind of mood. She just wanted to curl up in his arms and fall asleep.

Mitch grinned at her note. "Thank you kindly, Miss," he said, tipping an invisible cowboy hat. He used a think Southern accent to say it, and then had to laugh at how he sounded.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Shannon rolled over onto her side, and closed her eyes, although she knew she wouldn't be getting much sleep. Too many thoughts were swarming in her head. She had to try anyway. She felt lonely, but no way was she actually going to walk down that hallway, and ask Landon if she could stay with him. He would probably think she wanted to do more than to just sleep. She wasn't ready for something like that. She eventually fell asleep…only to wake up a little while later after being shocked awake by a dream she couldn’t even remember. She groaned in displeasure. As if her day wasn’t hard enough.

Ben studied her before asking, "Are you goin' to be all right by yourself?" He didn't want to leave her the way she was. He wanted to be able to do something to make her feel even just a little bit better. Did he know why? No, but he felt that way. He hated that he didn’t know what to do though about it.

Stephanie smiled widely, setting her coffee cup down on the table after she finished it. She thought a moment, tapping the eraser end of her pencil before writing, Well, what do you want to do now? She wanted to get to know him better. He was…interesting.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:32 am

(Has this progressed to far to join? If not...then I'd like to join)
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:47 am

I don't think so.. I can make charries for you.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 am

Okay, thanks.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 am

MadameBlue wrote:Shannon rolled over onto her side, and closed her eyes, although she knew she wouldn't be getting much sleep. Too many thoughts were swarming in her head. She had to try anyway. She felt lonely, but no way was she actually going to walk down that hallway, and ask Landon if she could stay with him. He would probably think she wanted to do more than to just sleep. She wasn't ready for something like that. She eventually fell asleep…only to wake up a little while later after being shocked awake by a dream she couldn’t even remember. She groaned in displeasure. As if her day wasn’t hard enough.

Ben studied her before asking, "Are you goin' to be all right by yourself?" He didn't want to leave her the way she was. He wanted to be able to do something to make her feel even just a little bit better. Did he know why? No, but he felt that way. He hated that he didn’t know what to do though about it.

Stephanie smiled widely, setting her coffee cup down on the table after she finished it. She thought a moment, tapping the eraser end of her pencil before writing, Well, what do you want to do now? She wanted to get to know him better. He was…interesting.

Landon flipped from one side to the other. He wanted to go check on Shannon but was afraid she would get the wrong impression. He wished she would come into his room so he could hold her and make sure she was going to be okay, but he figured that wasn't about to happen.

AJ shrugged. She had never had a panic attack like that before. "Never had one that bad.."She whispered. She wanted him to stay but asking him would be to forward.

Mitch thought about it. "Um, do you swim? I have a pool at my house." He hoped she did, because it was a heated pool and would feel great.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Name: Phoenix
Appearance: tall, long wavy red hair, some freckles, sea blue eyes, tan skin
Personality: flirty, fun, party animal
Other: She hides a deep secret and only those who gain her trust can know.

Name: Shadow
Appearance: tall, well-built, short spiked black hair
Personality: quiet, romantic, a big teddy bear really.
Other: He can shift into different animals.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Name: Sammie
Appearance: Medium height, sexy body, black hair to her shoulders, really blue eyes.
Personality: bad girl, likes to break the rules.
Other: n/a

Name: Corin
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, green eyes, tall and muscular
Personality: Forward, aggressive, gets what he wants
other: n/a
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:33 pm

((cool charries, where do you want each of them to start?))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next