the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntscroft...Your Seemingly Average Town

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Huntscroft...Your Seemingly Average Town - Page 6 Empty Re: Huntscroft...Your Seemingly Average Town

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:13 pm

A very pleasant sound escaped Phoenix's lips as she woke up, feeling him over her body. She sucked on his chest, soft as first, then became progressively harder.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Huntscroft...Your Seemingly Average Town - Page 6 Empty Re: Huntscroft...Your Seemingly Average Town

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Corin woke fully and chuckled. He still lay on his side, her next to him. He draped her leg over his hip so she lay fully exposed to him. He rubbed against her purposefully, waiting for a reaction.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Shannon blinked, and looked at him, "We?" She pursed her lips at the concept, but answered anyway, "Um, whenever you're ready, I suppose."

"A little bit, yeah." Ben answered, unwrapping his arms from around her finally, although he didn't really want to.

Stephanie grinned before she did exactly that, her arms folded underneath her head. This was more than nice. She closed her brown eyes, relaxing so much, she could probably sleep if she wanted.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Phoenix used her other leg to push him in the chest. "No fair." She still tackled him head on, attacking him in a frenzy of fierce kisses.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Landon nodded and headed back to his room to get dressed. After slipping on some jeans and a tightish green t-shirt, he walked into the kitchen. "Wanna eat first?" He called to her.

AJ sighed and pulled away from him, standing up and stretching. Walkinf into the kitchen she pulled out pancake mix and bacon and began to cook them breakfast.

Mitch was so relaxed that soon he dozed off into a light sleep. He had thoughts of Stephanie and himself going on dates, kissing, and maybe more..

Corin chuckled and kissed her back, still not entering her. He wanted to see how long he could do this until it was too much for her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Phoenix glared at him. "You're playing a mind game with me." She wrapped her legs around his waist and sucked his chest. "I'm going to go. I'll be here tomorrow." Her fiery red hair wrapped around her, having a fierce appearance.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Corin chuckled and held her fast. "Oh really? I don't think you're going anywhere." He kissed her lips, neck, and nibbled on the place between her neck and shoulder, still rubbing against her fiercely.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Phoenix kicked him in the balls and threw him off of her. "I'm trying to hold down a job and dammit I'm going to be late." She slipped off of the bed and changed back into the clothes. "I'll be here tomorrow." Her eyes blazed.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Corin groaned loudly, his groin burning. "Yeah, well I may not be available tomorrow." He rolled his eyes and sat up. Wow, she could be a witch.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Phoenix crawled on the bed again, her face only three inches from his. "Maybe I can convince you otherwise." Her dress was torn at the bottom, not that she noticed. She held a fierceness in her eyes, looking at him, most likely for his body. "We're friends with benefits remember?"

Last edited by ✦εαgιε {Đεαđ Ιηѕіđε}✦ on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 pm

"Yes, please." Shannon answered as she walked from her room to join him in the kitchen. Oh jeez, she thought, why does he have to wear such a tight shirt? She scolded herself.

Ben stretched slightly before going into the kitchen to see what she was making. He tipped his hat up since it was a little crooked.

Stephanie sighed inaudibly, and eventually opened her eyes to see Mitch sleeping on the other inflatable. He looked so peaceful to her. She debated whether this would be her chance, but decided not to. She wondered if he was dreaming, and if so, about what.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Corin sighed and turned his face away so as to not be tempted by her. He wasn't going to give in as he usually did. She was going to have to beg.

Landon smiled and quickly made bacon and eggs. He set the table and sat down, pouring them both orange juice. "Eat up. I have plenty." He couldn't help but notice how pretty she looked and he smiled inside.

AJ soon finished the food and made them both plates. His had like four pancakes because she figured guys eat a lot.

Mitch continued to doze until he rolled over and promptly fell into the water. He sputtered and came back up. "I do that a lot." He told her, laughing and climbing back onto the float.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Shannon smiled as a thanks as she sat down across from him, and crossed one leg over the other. She started to eat her eggs, but not knowing what to really say to him was reducing her appetite. She didn't want to be rude though, so she kept from showing it.

Ben smiled at her before promptly eating. "It's good." He commented after taking and swallowing a bite or two.

Stephanie grinned, and mouthed, I can tell. She had to admit she liked the sound of his laugh. It made her feel...at ease and comfortable.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:39 pm

shanerider wrote:Corin sighed and turned his face away so as to not be tempted by her. He wasn't going to give in as he usually did. She was going to have to beg.

Landon smiled and quickly made bacon and eggs. He set the table and sat down, pouring them both orange juice. "Eat up. I have plenty." He couldn't help but notice how pretty she looked and he smiled inside.

AJ soon finished the food and made them both plates. His had like four pancakes because she figured guys eat a lot.

Mitch continued to doze until he rolled over and promptly fell into the water. He sputtered and came back up. "I do that a lot." He told her, laughing and climbing back onto the float.

Phoenix sighed and let herself forget about the job. She hated it anyway and plus, she could find another quickly if needed. She slid off her heels and wrapped her legs around his waist, her lips moving to his bare chest and sucking.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Landon noticed how quiet she was and didn't say anything. He wondered if the guy would be at the house, and if he was, Landon had a good mind to hurt him.

AJ smiled. "Thanks," She said, taking a few more bites. Pancakes were her favorite and she ate slowly, not really wanting Ben to leave. She liked having him around for some reason.

Mitch winked at her and pulled his float next to hers. he held on to her's so he wouldn't float away. "Having fun?" He asked, throwing her a grin.

Corin bit back a soft moan and continued to ignore her. Would she leave, or would she try and get back in his good graces? He was grinning inwardly and remained bent on making her beg.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:10 pm

Phoenix began to suck on the base of his throat. "Please..?" She whispered, her dress tearing more as she leaned to move his face toward hers, her lips brushing his.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:11 pm

"You have a job, remember?" He said against her lips, not kissing her back but not moving them either. His will was starting to collapse but he remained indifferent to her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Phoenix laughed softly. "I can get a job anytime I want to and besides," She let her hands roam his body. "This is much more fun."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Shannon glanced up at him, and he seemed to be thinking about something. For some reason, she didn't want to interrupt. But the annoyance she felt from the slightly awkward silence overruled that thought. "What're you thinking about?" She asked, finding her voice though it was quiet.

Ben found himself eating slower than usual. He didn't exactly want to leave yet, but the only excuse he had not to was the plate of food in front of him. He enjoyed her company.

Stephanie nodded her head with a small but noticeable grin as she brushed a strand of her soaked hair out of her face and behind her ear. Yeah. How about you?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Corin smirked. "I'm sure you think so." he was close to breaking but was so determined he held himself under control.

Landon looked over at her. "You.." He realized that might have sounded weird so he added to it. "I'm happy you are getting away from that guy..." And he was. She would be safe with him.

AJ ate slowly but soon finished nonetheless. She sighed and took her dish to the sink where she ran hot water so she could do the dishes.

Mitch nodded and watched her. "Yeah." She was so pretty he couldn't help but rub her soft cheek with his finger. He smiled and pulled it back after a minute, afraid she would get scared off.

ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Phoenix glared at him. "You're ignoring me." She was about to leave and forget about this guy.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:34 pm

"Yeah, because you kicked me in the balls, Babe. That usually turns a guy off." He rolled his eyes and sat up. She was hot but he didn't like the attitude.

(Can you reply to our other one?)
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Shannon nodded her head in understanding, "I should've done so a long time ago..." She said softly, "At least I am though, right?" She tried to convince herself of that.

Ben eventually finished eating, and joined her at the sink. He smiled goodheartedly, but he couldn't help taking in her features.

Stephanie smiled assuredly and sat cross-legged on the float, turning to face him fully. She studied his expression for literally a second. She wanted to test something out. Her legs straightened out as she leaned back and stretched slowly, arching her back slightly. She wanted to see how'd he react.

Last edited by MadameBlue on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:43 pm

((I thought I did...))

Phoenix got off of him and the bed, slipping on her heels. "Fine, if that's the way it's going to be." She walked out of the house of the sexy stranger, closing the door firmly. Phoenix had a while to go to get to her house, so she decided to enjoy the sunlight and walk.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:38 pm

(My charries seem...one dimensional to me. Going to edit my post.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6