the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I've Done:::Please Join :)

+2
Jelsa Mepsey
daughteroflight
6 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What I've Done:::Please Join :) - Page 5 Empty Re: What I've Done:::Please Join :)

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Kai: I weaved through the forest. I'd been here several times before, so I knew my way around mostly. Where we were going, I didn't know. I just wanted to get us out of sight. "There's some bushes up ahead," I called to Chrissa, just loudly enough so she could hear me. "We can hide there."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

What I've Done:::Please Join :) - Page 5 Empty Re: What I've Done:::Please Join :)

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:29 pm

"Okay," she replied. Chrissa hurried to keep up with Kai. She hated having slow legs. Not that she was always a slow walker, but they were very soar from the torture.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:52 pm

✦εαgιε {Đεαđ Ιηѕіđε}✦ wrote:Guerrero was surprised by this. Normally she wasn't generous...or nice. "Why are you...being nice?" It was a stupid question really. He wasn't going to stop her if she was going to be nice for a change.

Fire jumped off the wall and flipped, landing in front of him again. "Oh really?" She shot her gun, the bullet going into his leg.

Marcela shrugged. "I guess I'm just hungry and haven't eaten in a while," she replied. "Do you mind that?" She looked at him curiously.

Jason clutched at his leg. He had to do something. He quickly lunged at her and grabbed her wrist, swinging her around. He fell back so they would fall against the crate. He then wrapped his arms around her, grabbing the hand with the gun and wrapped his legs around hers so she couldn't kick her way out. "Surprised?" he asked, wincing at the pain in his injured leg.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Guerrero shook his head. "No I don't, I just didn't expect it." He didn't want to sound rude, but she had to know what she was like...right?

The position they were in surprised her, but she couldn't let him know that. She felt weird again, her heart pounding with an unknown vibe. She hit his chest with her elbow, knocking the air out for a moment. She twisted free and kicked his jaw. She got out another gun and shot the same leg again. Her eyes narrowed at the guy. She wondered why he had used the tactic he did.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Marcela wondered why he was acting like this. "Well then, let's go eat." She started to walk off to an old diner. It wasn't a crowded place, which she liked. She hated being around lots of people. It made her feel constricted.

Jason almost cried out in pain. This girl was tough. "Nice move," he breathed. "But I have some of my own." He suddenly swung his leg at hers, knocking her off balance. He then pinned her down firmly. He wasn't gonna let her outsmart him again.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:10 pm

Fire kicked his chest with her black boots and pushed him away from her with her other boot. She breathed hard and held her gun out, aiming for his head. She hadn't had a fight like this in a while. Something about this guy... Her eyes flashed dangerously.

Guerrero followed her, memories of following a strange man entering his mind. He pushed it away. Guerrero wanted to finally have some peace, even if it was with another assassin.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:13 pm

"You're definitely tough, I'll give you that," Jason said, rubbing his chest. He grabbed his knife and threw it so it landed in her leg. He didn't know what else to do.

Marcela grinned when she saw the diner. "There it is. Quiet and peaceful. And there's not a lot of people to give me a headache," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Fire fell, feeling the knife go all the way through her leg. She left the knife there, knowing if she took it out, it would bleed more. Fire shot his other leg with the gun. She growled, glaring at him.

Guerrero allowed a small smile. He remembered this diner. He had eaten here before...all the war happened. Guerrero entered with her.

Last edited by ✦εαgιε {Đεαđ Ιηѕіđε}✦ on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:17 pm

"Ah!" Jason had to hold himself up with his hands. He looked at the girl and smirked, glancing at the knife. "Now you know how it feels," he said with a grunt. "You know some pretty good moves. ALmost as good as mine."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Fire got up, not allowing herself to be beaten, and hurled herself at Jason. No matter how much her leg hurt....she would have to do her job.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Marcle noticed his smile. "You've eaten here before?" she asked.

Jason ducked to the side to avoid the girl's attack. "You don't know when to give up, do you?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Guerrero nodded. "When I was little."

Fire was about to hit the wall, so she angled her feet and jumped off it to hit Jason in the back. She shot his arm. "Give up yet?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Marcela smiled a little, remembering when she was little and still had her family. Everything had changed during the war. But now she was stronger. She had her master to thank for that.

Jason was sweating now. He had to get that gun away from her. He painfully stood up and saw a chain hanging from the ceiling. Jason suddenly kicked the gun out of her hands, grabbed the chain and wrapped it tightly around the girl so she couldn't move anywhere. She was at least a few inches off the ground, so she couldn't try to run or anything. He smiled. "I never give up," he said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Guerrero remembered his family...he had to kill them...it was either he killed them, or he died with them. He waved his hand toward one of the waitresses and she smiled at me. The waitress pointed toward an empty table away from everyone that was there. "That table fine?"

Fire's wild eyes had diminished. She looked at him painfully, the knife still burning its way through her. Her face was pained, she had never felt anything like it.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:39 pm

Marcela nodded. "Yeah, this is fine." She sat down at the table and looked through a menu.

Jason breathed heavily. "Now then," he started. "Who are you, and why were you trying to kill me?" He stared into her eyes.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Guerrero sat across from her and picked up a menu. "Eat whatever you want. It's on me now."

Fire only hissed. She couldn't...give anything to him.....no matter how much it hurt. Her eyes were flaming.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:47 pm

Marcela looked at him and smirked. "Now you're being the nice one."

Jason grinned. "Take it easy! You're lucky I didn't throw that knife right into your heart, or already pull it out so you'd bleed to death." It wasn't in him to kill her.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Kai: I jumped into a cluster of bushes, waiting for Chrissa to follow me. She was following me, right? I was relieved to see she was still nearby.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Chrissa followed Kai behind the bushes and knelt down to hide. She held her object to her chest, not wanting to let it fall again.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Kai: "You okay?" I asked her, peeking out. It didn't look like they'd followed us. We were probably safe for now.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Chrissa nodded, still clutching onto the object as if she thought it would disappear if she didn't keep it close. "I'm fine."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Guerrero rolled his eyes. "Nice! How insulting!" He joked.

Nina couldn't move the leg with the knife in it. It was completely numb. She hissed at the thought of him trying to kill her. "What do you want?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Marcela chuckled. "All right, so we're both nice. Though this will be the last time we speak about it."

Jason stepped closer to her. This girl was definitely a fighter. Probably an assassin sent to kill him. "I want to know why you came after me," he replied, though he thought he already knew the answer.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Guerrero grinned. "Right. Wouldn't want to ruin our reputations."

Fire didn't know if she could answer him. "I'm.....an assassin...i needed....to bring you...back. Fire...is my...name." Her chest seemed to explode. The pain was so much.

((srry brb in an hour))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Marcela nodded in agreement. "That would be very bad."

Jason frowned slightly, hating that she was in pain, but hey. So was he. He took off his shirt and tore it into strips of cloth. He then gently lowered Fire into a laying position. He moved his hand toward the knife. "This will probably hurt," he warned. He pulled out the knife and quickly began to wrap his torn shirt around her wound to stop the bleeding. He couldn't let her suffer with the knife in her leg after all.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next