the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

5 posters

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Derek watched as he listened, a smile spreading across his lips. He looked down and started writing. 'That's pretty awesome. I can just do wimpy things, which makes that even more awesome.' He looked at her and watched her. He really did find those things awesome.

Rose watched him as she listened. "That would have sucked. Your dad acted way too harsh. That was unjust," she said softly. She continued to watch him and didn't like the sounds of his parents, especially his dad. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Paranormal Creatures and Gifted Humans 2

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Ash: I blinked. "Er.... he wasnt THAT harsh, actually. Or maybe that just wasnt harsh for HIM..... come to think of it, i dont really know.... im sort of just used to my parents punishments" he said, shrugging. "Dont apologize. Its no big deal, seriously."

Blaire: "I bet you can do a lot of stuff that's not wimpy." i said, smiling. I didnt find my powers all that great. When you were born with 'em, you got used to it all really fast.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Rose watched him, the smallest of frowns on her lips. "Still." She watched him a moment longer and then looked around. "So why was it a big deal that you come here?" She looked at him again, her eyes clear gray eyes filled with curiosity. Normally she was the kind of girl to keep to herself, but she was different around him...

Derek listened and shook his head, his blue tipped bangs falling in his eyes. e started to write again. 'Nope, my powers are wimpy. The coolest thing I can do is something with rocks maybe... Agree to disagree?' His eyes locked on hers, a smile on his lips. It was one that reached his eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Ash: I shrugged. "My parents thought it would straighten me out, make me see sense or some crap." i said. "I get the feeling they're going to be horribly disappointed with the results...." i muttered.

Blaire: I sighed. "Fine." i said, caving. Normally id be one to argue, fight back..... but i found that i didnt want to fight with Derek. I smiled back a little. For once it wasnt a wicked, mischievous smile. Just a happy, simple smile. It felt wierd... but good.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Rose nodded and watched him. A small frown formed on her lips. "They shouldn't be disappointed and I really don't see why they would be. You're talented and you seem intelligent. You're also sweet." Her eyes locked on his face.

Derek smiled widely and hugged her. He liked being around her, a lot and he also found himself liking her more and more. He was happy around her, happier than he was normally and he enjoyed being that happy. His smile widened into a small grin and his eyes portrayed his happiness.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Blaire: I stiffened a little, surprised when he hugged me, but after a moment, i relaxed a little, hugging him back a little. This was a big stepfor me- i REALLY liked my personal space and usually hated people touching me, but i tolerated the contact. I even kind of liked it.... what was wrong with me?!

Ash: I snorted. "They'll be disappointed because im still gonna be me, not what they want me to be." i said. "But thank you... really. Noone's ever said anything like that to me before...." i admitted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Derek's grin faded the slightest when she tensed, but it then grew again when she hugged him back a little. He continued to hug her, hoping it was okay. He finally pulled back and started writing. 'Was that okay, or a no-no?' As soon as he was done he looked up at her and searched her face for a reaction.

Rose shook her head. "That's asinine. You are you and you deserve to be who you want to be. They're your family, they should support your decisions, not put you down about them or punish you for them." Her words were filled with passion because her own parents acted that way.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Blaire: I tilted my head to one side a bit thoughtfully. "No, that was okay, i guess. Usually im not big on contacct, but i didnt mind that." i said. My parents were not exactly the loving type, and so hunam contact.... was a fairly unusual thing for me. It was wierd and mildly uncomfortable when it did occur. But i found i didnt mind it so much this time...

Ash: I nodded. "Agreed. They should. But unfortunately, they dont. But.... thank you for saying so. It makes me happy that there are people who see things that way too." i said, smiling happily.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:07 am

Derek smiled slightly as he watched her and listened to her answer. He was happy that it had been okay and that he hadn't done something that she didn't like. He looked down at the notebook and started writing again. 'That's good, I wouldn't want to do anything that you don't like or something that makes you uncomfortable.' He smiled warmly and showed her what he wrote.

Rose smiled and watched him. "You're welcome. I have my reason's for seeing the world the way I do." Her smile widened the slightest. "On a happier note, who's the person who inspires you the most?" She asked curiously. She was starting to like being around him more and more, which was kind if strange for her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:12 am

Ash: "Who inspires me?" i repeated, getting a thoughtful expression on my face. "I honestly dont know. Anyone who can just live how they please, live to be free, i guess. I cant think of anyone in particular, really." i said. Inspiration... was not something i often got from outside sources.

Blaire: I chuckled. "Well, im glad. Most people i know dont really care too much if im uncomfortable or not." i admitted. It was nice to have someone who seemed to actually care for a change....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 am

Rose listened and shifted slightly in the chair. Her mind wandered a little as she thought about what her own answer would have been. She nodded. "I see. Tell me something about you that would surprise me."

Derek frowned slightly as he listened. he rested his head on her shoulder and started to write. 'Why don't they care? Of course I would care, I'm your friend.' He cuddled against her somewhat and wrote again. 'Is this okay?'
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:35 am

Blaire: I shrugged. "I may've mentioned i have no friends, and my parents... well, they were never exactly loving, but they gave up on me fast." i said. I saw the second part of the note and smiled a bit. "Yeah, this is fine." i said, leaning against him a little.

Ash: I blinked, trying to think of something most people wouldnt guess about me. "Well.... when i was younger, i was pretty small. I was told i was pretty much destined to be a runt and probably wouldnt get any taller than 5"5'. Now here i am at almost 7 feet." i said. I wasnt sure if that was surprising enough.... but most people found it shcoking to find that id ever been short.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:46 am

Derek frowned slightly and hugged her. After she said it was okay, he smiled and cuddled against her more. He closed his eyes happily, singed 'Good', and enjoyed the moment; he liked being this close to her. He realized he liked her, probably even more than he should.

Rose smiled a smile that was full of amusement. "That's not really surprising." Her eyes brightened and her smile widened slightly. "Favorite musician, Ash?" Her eyes locked on him and she realized she liked being around him, a lot.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:52 am

Ash: I grinned, shaking my head. "How is that not surprising? Most people find that impossible to comprehend." i said. "Favourite musician would be Andy Biersack. Not a guitar player, but admirable and stands for a lot of stuff i support." i said, smiling happily.

Blaire: I recognized the sign and smiled happily. I found that i actually enjoyed being close to him like this... he was really starting to grow on me. I was positive this place was driving me insane already....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:03 am

Rose grinned widely. "Simple, my friend was always really short, under five feet and now she's six feet tall. So, it's very easy to comprehend and I don't find it surprising at all." She shrugged. "Ah, I see. You've mentioned how your parents feel about what you like, but what about your friends and girlfriend?"

Derek kept his eyes closed and his smile widened slightly. He finally opened his eyes and smiled when he saw her smile. He really liked her smile as well and when he thought about that he mentally shook himself. He couldn't be thinking about her smile.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:08 am

Ash: I laughed a bit. "No girlfriend. Not really any friends either. A few, but not many. My small circle of friends are all fine with me. They're mostly like me anyways." i said, shrugging.

Blaire: Thoughts of my parents, of bad past experiences... even plotting and thoughts of leaving this place faded from my mind as i sat with him. What kind of person was he, who could make me just.... forget about the world? And more importantly, what kind of person could make me stop plotting to get out of school?!
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:20 am

Rose raised an eyebrow. "You seriously have no girlfriend? I find that hard to believe." She watched him a moment and then looked down. A small smile was on her lips. She wondered why he didn't have a girlfriend.

Derek closed his eyes again, just content with sitting there. When he was with her, anything bad just disappeared. It was nice, but he wondered how she managed to do that. She was something special and he knew it. He opened his eyes again. he tried to take his mind off of her, but his thoughts just kept drifting to her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:59 pm

Ash: I chuckled. "Ive actually never had a girlfriend. I dont usually socialize, and none of my parents' matchmaking attempts were successful." i said, shrugging. Sometimes i socialized, and id met girls who my parents hadnt shoved at me, but id never found anyone id really wanted to date.

Blaire: Despite my earlier restlessness (which, frankly, was practically perpetual anyways...), i was quite relaxed. I felt no urge to move, to pace, or run. I couldnt seem to think about anything but him. Something about him was different from anyone else id ever known, i was sure. Noone had been able to get me this calm and non-maniacal-plotting before.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:10 am

Rose watched him, listened and her eyes widened in shock. She couldn't believe he hand never had a girlfriend; he seemed like the kind of guy that girls would go crazy for. "Wow. I, I just have a hard time believing this. You seem like the kind of guy girls would go crazy for," she stated. She just stared at him, still in shock.

Derek looked at her and watched her. He looked away and let out a silent sigh. He realized he was possibly gaining feelings for her, but knew that he needed to suffocate those feelings before they grew. She would never return those feeling for him and he knew it. They were just friends and he had to keep his feelings for her within those bounds.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:23 am

Ash: I blinked in surprise, shock on my face for a moment before i burst out laughing. "S-seriously?" i managed to get out through my laughter. The idea.... just sounded so rediculous to me!

Blaire: I suddenly became accutely aware of a very wierd emotion making an appearance inside me. It was not something i had felt before, and i did not know what it was. I could tell it was directed at Darren, and it kind of scared me.... it was one of those warm-fuzzy feelings. It made me want to be close tohim, find out everythinga bout him.... it was wigging me out to no end. What scary emotion WAS this? I sort of wished it would go away...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:30 am

Rose nodded and her cheeks grew a bright red. She looked down and suddenly wanted to be able to take her words back, too bad she couldn't though. "Yes, seriously. Or, at least I would think that. You're sweet, interesting, nice and handsome, so why wouldn't girls like you?" After she said those words she wished that the floor would swallow her and her cheeks grew even redder.

Derek's gaze had shifted to the ground and he kept it there. He bit his lower lip and tried to push away the emotions that he was feeling. He kicked himself mentally for even getting those feelings in the first place and just wished they would leave without a fight. A silent sigh passed his lips and he closed his eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:39 am

Ash: I actually got embarassed, blushing a little. "Er, th-thanks!" i managed to get out. She was really adorable when she blushed, i noticed. Wait.... where had that come from...?

Blaire: I got the feeling that Derek was... upset about something? I wasnt sure. "What's wrong?" i asked, happy to be able to distract myself from these stupid emotions.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:48 am

Rose's cheeks stayed pink and she kept her gaze downcast. "You're welcome," she whispered softly. She wondered what had compelled her to even say her earlier words, but she had a feeling that it was because she found them true.

Derek's eyes flicked open and he blinked a few times. He swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat and and looked up at Blaire. He looked at his notebook and started writing. 'Nothing, just thinking. Thanks for asking Blaire.'
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:23 am

Ash: I smiled a bit, chuckling. "You're pretty cute when you're embarassed, y'know." i pointed out, my smile widening a little. I found myself really enjoying hanging out with Rose....

Blaire: "Must be some pretty intense thoughts then. Seriously, im getting, like... a vibe or something." i said. Normally i wouldnt be asking.... but i was curious, and again, happy for the distraction form my own messed-up emotions.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:34 am

Rose's cheeks grew even redder and she peeked up at Ash through the hair that had fallen in her face. "Uh, thanks, I think," she said softly. She finally looked up completely, her cheeks still a lovely shade of red. She liked hanging out with him quite a bit.

Derek smiled a puny smile when she said that. He looked down at the notebook and started writing again. 'Congratulations, you're right. My thoughts are pretty intense at the moment. I think you actually may be better at reading me then my own parents...' He looked up at her, trying to figure out how she could read him so well.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next