the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rose Thorn Acadamey

+4
Alice
daughteroflight
ShaneColton
Rebel Wolf
8 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Rose Thorn Acadamey - Page 6 Empty Re: The Rose Thorn Acadamey

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:45 pm

((ok))

Phoenix sighed. "I get pissed easily alright? I don't have any friends and it's because of my temper. The only thing that keeps me sane...are my daggers. They cut my wrist. I'm having a crappy day. There." She glared at her wrist and dried her hands with a paper towel.

Jake walked down the halls, finally free from the cell. He had broken in there...matter took over his mind...it was supposed to be the other way around. His eyes glared down the halls, searching for someone to vent to. Or maybe a pretty girl...Hm... He stopped and looked out the window.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:52 pm

(or he could meet Kaden. She has no one on here right now..:/)
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Fawn: I went over to the girl and put my hand on her shoulder, making her look at my face. "Hey, if you want someone to talk to, call me." Unbeknownst to her, I slipped my room's number into her pocket. Before she could say anything, I walked out of the bathroom and went towards the end of the hallway where the window banks were. I always loved to sit there and relax.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:32 pm

((oh srry...))

Phoenix bit her lip and said nothing, finishing wrapping her arm up. She didn't know if she would call the girl, but who knew? Maybe she would.

Jake saw a girl walking toward him, or rather, the windows. He walked over to her. "Hey."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Fawn: "Hi." I walked over to him. "What a view." This side of the school overlooked a steep cliff, which was even more dangerous than it was beautiful.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:40 pm

James gave a easy smile and shrugged. He talked to the 4th years that were disturbing her, and one was in his class. He laughed nervously, saying that it was just a harmless joke and took off. James had to talk a bit longer with the others, and after a little squarel they left.

Azriel gave a boyish grin and stood as he watched the 4th years stalk off away from James and the girl. "The name is Azriel by the way." He looked to the girl he'd been talking to.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Kaden sat outside of the gym now, and sulked. This place sucked. She had no friends, no family, no life. Gah, were things ever gonna get better?
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Ember looked at him. "I'm Ember. In the daggers class," she said. "What about you?" She was relieved when she saw the 4th years walk away.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Azriel smiled. "I'm in the archery class, 3rd of rank." He felt slightly smug as he watched the 4th years walk away from his friend.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Ember nodded. "Hmm, cool. You enjoy it?" She didn't know what else to say, but she was curious about this person.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:49 am

Red wrote:Fawn: "Hi." I walked over to him. "What a view." This side of the school overlooked a steep cliff, which was even more dangerous than it was beautiful.

Jake grinned slightly. "Isn't it?" He could feel the danger rushing off the cliff and also, the beauty of it. It was a different kind of danger though, not what he usually faced here.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:48 am

Fawn: I sat down facing the windows, dropping my bag next to me. "So...why are you here?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:48 am

Elesa just stared at him. Why couldn't she be so smooth with words? She usually just said a sarcastic remark and got pummeled. That's the thing about Firearms class, she was fast and nimble, but didn't do to well in close-combat physical fights. "Um...thanks." she said. She would have said more, but hesitated then ran off after hearing her instructor yelling at her to finish practice.

"Ha ha, good try though was a good fight." said Ethan once he was done. He walked off for a break, and came over to sit by the water and think. He sat there skipping rocks just being bored as usual. Then he glanced at the woods, wondering what that one girl was up to.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:30 am

Red wrote:Fawn: I sat down facing the windows, dropping my bag next to me. "So...why are you here?"

"Here at the windows or this place of Hell?" Jake asked, his intense gaze resting on the cliffs out the window.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Fawn: I grinned. "Come sit down. Let's just say...both."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Jake sat down next to her, his gaze never leaving the cliffs. "First off...I have a very short temper and I fought a lot in the normal schools. I also have an...addiction so that got me here also..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Fawn: "Interesting." I nodded slowly, watching him out of the corner of my eye. When I was sure that he was intent of the cliffs, I put my hand in his pocket and pulled out a few singles, then put them in mine. "So why are you by the windows?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Jake felt something in his pocket and looked to her. "What the...what are you doing?!" He knew she had taken something by the way he felt lighter. "I get a rush by looking at the cliffs," He muttered, still staring at her.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Kaden found a private spot at the river and stripped down to her black bra and panties. Jumping in, she waded out until she could barely touch the bottom. The water was surprisingly warm and it felt very good. She turned a few flips and laughed, enjoying herself.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Ethan finally couldn't take it anymore, and he stood up from his place on the beach. He ran off to the small forest, hoping to find the girl. He had to go pretty deep in, but finally stopped when he heard laughing at a little opening by the river. He peeked through the trees and found her. She was swimming. In her underwear. Oh crap. He turned to bolt outta there, hoping she hadn't heard him, his face bright red.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Kaden heard the snap of a branch and saw Ethan. "Crap!" When he wasn't looking, she ran and grabbed her clothes and began to put them on behind a bush. After sliding on her shorts and tank top, she ran after him. "Um, I didn't think anyone was around." He face was rosy and she looked at her feet.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Ethan was still extremely embarrassed, but smiled anyway. "Um...yeah I figured. Please don't take that the wrong way! I came to find you, and I didn't plan on..." Then he changed the subject, looking down at his feet. "Er...how's the water?"
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:48 pm

"Awesome. I'm actually gonna go grab swim clothes and come back. I don't really have anything else to do. And I'm sorry...I didn't think anyone came out here." Kaden's face was still warm but she finally looked up.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dragon Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Ethan looked up at her, glad she didn't think he was some kind of pervert. "Don't be sorry. It was my fault. Mind if I swim too? I'm so freaking bored. But if you don't want me there I'll swim somewhere else! I mean...um...yeah." He said all this in a rush, but then wanted to slap himself right after it popped out of his mouth. "I gotta stop blurting things out" he thought to himself.
Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Kaden laughed. "I would actually enjoy the company." She was glad he didn't think she was some kind of slut or something. She had never even kissed a guy for pete's sake.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next