the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybrook Prep

2 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Maybrook Prep - Page 15 Empty Re: Maybrook Prep

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:02 pm

Kahoku: I laughed at her and then smiled. "Great costume: you look exactly like her... in a good way, um," I gave an awkward smile and then took another step up the ladder, making the black streamer twirl with the orange streamer at the top of the gym. The tight gold attire I sported was rather... eh?

"What else do we have to do?" I asked, stepping down from the ladder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:15 pm

Paige: "Ummm.... I think we're done... I guess we can just chill." I said, sitting on the bleachers. I loved school. But only because it was a home away from home. No one abused me here. Everyone was nice.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:48 pm

Kahoku: "Thats cool... want something from the vending machine?" I asked, taking my wallet out of my pocket after realizing how thirsty I was after all of that work. The gym was now covered in orange and black streamers twirling around each other, and then other things such as tables were set with black and orange tablecloths over them to hold chips and other foods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Paige: "Nah, I'm good." I watched him walk off and giggled slightly. What a hottie. But I'd never be good enough. I'm not pretty. I probably look awful in this costume, He was just being nice when he complimented me, right? He couldn't've been serious. I could just hear mom's drunken voice yelling at me. 'You look like a slut! You're a friggin skank! Get out of here, you're not my daughter! I'll friggin kick you out completely, I don't want you!' and then shed start crying, apologizing, promising to change...

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:33 pm

!nspired wrote:Iliana: I raised my eyebrows. That was somewhat hard to believe. I shrugged, out teacher probably wouldn't lie. Then I smirked. "Nice job."

Jillian: "Thank you!" I said, my voice reaching an all-time high. "Whoops. Sorry, I'm a bit excited." I laughed it off. "Ok! Biology! Right! So you just went over the frog anatomy, now we're studying chemistry. Fun?"

Jude: my head sliped off my hand and almost hit the desk, but I woke up just in time.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:37 pm

Iliana: "Yeah...fun." I tried to keep the sarcasm out of my voice, not wanting to be accused of 'disrespecting the teacher' again. I noticed Jude almost fall asleep and stifled a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:39 pm

hallo Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:41 pm

bonjour!

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:43 pm

jillian: "Little tired there, Jude?" I asked, laughing as he almost hit the desk. "Wake up! You need to be careful when working with these chemicals or else they'll explode." a couple wooes ame from mostly boys at the mention of exploding. "Yeah, see how much you'll be wooing when your eyebrows are singed off..."

Jude:"Right... Is this a partner activity?" I asked. She nodded andd I grinned at iliana.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Iliana: I rolled my eyes. "It doesn't matter, I'll probably end up doing most of the work, anyway." I half-teased, since we both knew I was better at chemistry. "I'll get the supplies." I went up to the table and got (insert supplies here, I'm too lazy to write it all out).

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:01 pm

erm... Test tubes, sample beakers..... That thingy that sucks up liquid...and.... Yeah. That's it. Smile OH AND A MIXER THINGY. And vingar, aaaannndddd baking powder. The end.

Jillian: "If that's the case then maybe Jude shouldn't work with such a smart person." I warned them.

Jude: "No! I'll help!" I protested as Iliana came back.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Iliana: "Oh, don't worry. He always records data and calculates the totals and everything. I just do the more technical stuff." I gave her a sweet smile, one that wouldn't fool anyone who knew me well. But to someone, like a substitute teacher, who hardly knew me, it would seem genuine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Jillian: "Mmkay. I wasn't gonna make him switch partners." I said with a shrug, unpacking my laptop. "Ok. So. What you're gonna do is try and make a mixture of (place scientific term here). The info sheet will give you the measurements. First pair to get it right gets...." I quickly searched my bag. "Five dollars. Go."

Jude: "Ready?" I asked, looking over the info sheet. "Psh. This is easy! lets win the five dollars so I can buy you ice cream later," I said with a gri.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:14 pm

(I love how both of use no almost zero about chemistry and keep putting fill-in-the-blank-type things xD)

Iliana: I grinned back, I was very competitive, so I wanted to win just for the sake of winning. And ice cream was yummy, obviously. "Okay, just get ready to write all the results down." I went along with the task I had told the teacher Jude usually did. Quickly, I mixed a concoction, and tested it to see if it was correct. I thought it was, so I called for Ms.Hall to come and check.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Jillian: "Nope," I said, checking their mixture. "You need to add more of one ingrediant. Check the info sheet again."

Jude: I Quickly erased what I had scribbled down and waited... "DONT CHOKE ILIANA!" I teased.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Iliana: I glared over at Jude and then tried not to grimace at Ms. Hall. "Are you sure? Because I checked it three times."

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Jillian: "Positive. You need.... 1/3mL of one ingrediant. Here's a hint: the mixture has to be a darker blue. That's all I can say."

Jude: "(scientific item)! We need more of that!" I said suddenly, scribbling the results down. "Hurry up, add it!" I urged.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Iliana:"Why can't you add it?" I pouted, but then added the ingredient. I hated being wrong. Especially since I had been trained in chemicals and I doubted this substitute had. The mixture turned dark blue and I looked up at Ms. Hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Jillian: "Yay!" I clapped when I saw Iliana got it right. Several people groaned, but I rolled my eyes. "It's five dollars, not two free meals at Olive Garden!" I handed Iliana the five dollars before flitting back to my seat. I 'flitted' a lot, always dancing on my toes. Maybe if these shoes weren't so murderous....

Jude: "Yay indeed," I said, laughing. I took the money out of Iliana's hand and stuffed it into my front pocket. "Ice cream after school, kay?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Iliana: I watched as the sub practically danced back to her seat. I wasn't completely convinced she was drug-free. Especially since she had said 'Yay!' as a full-grown adult. "Mmkay," I mumbled to Jude. I was now in yet another bad mood, all because the teacher had proved my concoction wrong. If I were my parents I would think she was a terrorist. ((xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:27 am

ha!

Jillian:as the time dwindled down, I sat in my rolly chair and watched the students finish up the lab one kid tried to jnust put everything away before he was done. "Ah! Hey hey! No! You gotta FINISH the mixture first!" I half-shouted. A couple people jumped. "Sorry, I'm a loud person. Somedays you might think I'm high or on crack or something, but I'm really not." I said, eyes darting to Jude & Iliana and back before she could notice.

Jude: "Told you," I muttered.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Iliana: "You're too trusting, she's probably lying through her teeth." I knew how to tell if someone was lying, and Ms. Hall wasn't, but I didn't feel like just giving away the fact that she was innocent. I wasn't feeling that nice. "I guess she doesn't realize that her yelling could be reported and she could be fired. Especially since she mentioned a drug in a class that's unrelated." I smirked to myself, and for once the smirk felt odd on my face. I guess I had been smiling more lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Jude: "OK FINE. I'll prove it to you!" I grabbed her arm and turned around, heading back to the bio room. "Ms. Jillian?"

Jillian: I looked up as Jude and Iliana suddenly burst the the door. I had just been packing up stray papers. "Yes?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Iliana: My eyes widened at Jude and I mumbled. "What are you doing?!" If Jude asked Ms. Hall about being a druggie he could get in big trouble. Especially if he asked as though we both wanted to know. Then he'd get us both in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:36 pm

(Notice how he doesn't grab her by the elbow this time? xD xD xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next