the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

+4
Wolf of Storms
Team Sherlock
Red
Stevie
8 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:06 am

Jake felt someone's eyes on him, but didn't have time to look back. A big, perfect wave was coming toward him. As the wave grew bigger, he went into it and rode inside it, concentrating hard on balance. Jake rode it all then when the wave died, he dropped into the water and held onto his board. He rushed back up and slicked his hair back, trying to get the water out of it.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:12 am

Stasia: I watched as he rode the wave perfectly, then pushed his hair back. When he wasn't looking, I pulled his shirt closer to me so we would have an excuse to introduce each other. I wouldn't mind meeting him, not at all...
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:15 am

Jake watched the water. Dang, he thought. The waves were gone. He dragged the board back to the shack, dropped it off, then went back to his stuff. He noticed his shirt was gone...who the heck would steal a shirt? Jake looked up and noticed a very pretty girl had his shirt. Hmm....obviously she wanted to meet. "Hey," Jake said smoothly, sitting next to his stuff, but next to her also.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:17 am

Stasia: "Forgot something?" I handed him the shirt. "I'm Anastasia, but you can call me whatever you want."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:20 am

Jake took the shirt. "Thanks." He figured she had taken it, but didn't say anything about it. "How about Stasia?" Jake didn't bother to put his shirt back on, he simply just put it with his other stuff. He sat on his towel; the sun had dried him quickly though.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:21 am

Stasia: "And your name is?" I leaned back a little. Maybe I could tan and talk at the same time without getting lines if I was in the right spot.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:25 am

Jake grinned, his blue eyes growing deep. "Jake." He never really noticed his looks. His body was only a result of running, surfing, and weight lifting. Jake never really cared about looks, but most girls did. He ran a hand through his now slicked back, blonde hair and spiked it in the front.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:27 am

Stasia: I smiled. "Cool name." I turned toward him again. "Where did you learn to surf like that?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:31 am

Jake tried to avoid looking at her body and keep contact with her eyes. "My family was practically raised in the water. We always stayed by the water and thus, I surf like that. I've had...a lot of practice." He loved that she had a different hair color. The red was pretty cool and her emerald eyes...pretty awesome combination.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:36 am

Stasia: "Oh, you have to have more of an explanation than that! I've lived here since I was two, I'm a lifeguard, and I still can't stand up on a board!"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:38 am

Jake shook his head and laughed. "Nothing more to it. I just have had a lot of practice. A lifeguard huh? You should be able to at least stand up on one...hmm...maybe that'll have to change." He finally couldn't take it anymore and scanned her. Man...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:41 am

Stasia: "Ugh. I can paddle out there and keep control of the board better than anyone. But when it comes to standing and keeping my balance... well, lets just say it's not pretty." I grinned.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:44 am

Jake smiled back at her. "Well...I can teach you to surf...if you wanted to, but soon I have to go back and get the club ready for the party tonight." He moved his hand over hers and intertwined their fingers.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:47 am

Megan- My shift was done and I was heading out. I got in my truck and drove. Far I thought. I parked my truck at the hotel and got my bag out of the back. I left my flip flops behind and stumbled onto the beach. It was hard to believe, not to be conceited, but that someone like me would actually have such a girly figure. I took off my top revealing a hot pink bikini. First, I would reel the guys in, but then I would turn around and ask them to come surf, and go play shooting games in the arcade. That's all I wanted this summer, guys to chill with. I never really thought about being in a real relationship. Maybe this summer, things would change.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:49 am

Stasia: I smiled warmly. "How about we do that tomorrow...I could get dressed and help you out with the club." I asked, scooting a little closer. I was planning on gate crashing that party tonight anyways, so helping prep for it was the least I could do. And I wouldn't mind spending some more time with Jake either...
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:51 am

Jake nodded and met hers eyes, his blazing blue eyes sparkling at her. He didn't mind spending time with this girl. "Yeah. We can do that tomorrow, and sure, you can help with the party." His hand moved from hers and went to Stasia's side, pulling her closer.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:56 am

Stasia: I sighed. This was so nice... "Come on." I said grudgingly. "If that party's gonna be awesome, we better get to work." I didn't move. I wanted to stay here, or get closer.
(Reese and Harvey are both open, both are at Scoops right now)
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:02 pm

"I'm not the main coordinator..." Jake decided to go further. He leaned over and met her lips, the sweet taste of her lips and the beautiful scent of her pulling him in.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Stasia: I kissed him back, squeezing his hand. Slowly- very, very slowly- I pulled away. "I hope this means we're going to that party together." I said, grinning. I kissed him again.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:09 pm

"Yes," Jake whispered in between them kissing. He felt a sort of...highness. Was that possible: to be high or drunk of a kiss? He pulled her closer, his hands now on her sides and kissed her with passion.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:12 pm

Stasia: I sighed as he pulled me closer. I put an arm around his waist just as a wave hit, getting up to my hips. I pulled away in surprise. "That temperature would explain why no ones in the water." I said, suddenly laughing hysterically.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Jake felt it too. "Geez, that temperature changed quickly." He noticed how close they were now. He chuckled. "Do you really want to go to the party? You don't have to...I can cancel."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Stasia: "Yeah... I love a good party." I winked and got up. Taking his hand, I pulled him. "Come on. Things need to be done, drinks need to be drank."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Jake chuckled and got up, throwing his bag over his shoulder with his other hand. "Right." Maybe they'd be alone for a bit after everyone was getting high from the drinks....Jake knew that at every party, there was always people getting high, drunk, or both. They would dance off into a seperate room and...well they had fun in there. Maybe Stasia would want to be with him like that.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Stasia: I leisurely jogged over to the lifeguard stand and grabbed my bag. I put on shorts as I talked to Drystan. "Hey, I'm gonna head out a bit early today. Me and this guy Jake are gonna go set up for this party at the club tonight. See you there?" Without waiting for an answer, I went around the stand to where I had dropped my bag.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next