the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

+4
Wolf of Storms
Team Sherlock
Red
Stevie
8 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 11 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:15 am

James heart deemed to pick up even more speed and the butterflies danced around in his stomach. When she pulled back from the kiss, he couldn't help the smile that spread across his lips. "Did I prove my point and back up my words?" He asked her curiously, hoping the answer would be yes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 11 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:16 am

"I don't even think that begins to cover it," Annaleah mumbled, her face still in his shoulder. With every breath she took, she drew in the delightful smell of him, her brain going slightly fuzzy. She wanted to sit like this all night and she would if she had the chance... Though kissing hm seemed slightly tempting.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:30 am

James closed his eyes and enjoyed her being that close to him. His smile was still on his lips and he was extremely happy at the moment. He wished they could stay like that all night, but had a feeling that they wouldn't be able to. he opened one eye and looked at her, his heart skipping a beat. There was only one other thing that sounded good to him in that moment and that was kissing her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:45 am

(anyone wanna run into kody or griffin? -shoves griffin onto the beach-)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:40 am

((I'll send Phoenix...or I could make a charrie that would be more compatible with Griffin))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Alina walked down the edge of the beach, spotting a familiar face. Griffin. She brightened up and waved over to him with a wide smile. (If it's okay that they're friends...) She had known him from her hometown, but she didn't expect to seem him visiting here at the same time that she was. She praced over to him, smiling expectantly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:43 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:James closed his eyes and enjoyed her being that close to him. His smile was still on his lips and he was extremely happy at the moment. He wished they could stay like that all night, but had a feeling that they wouldn't be able to. he opened one eye and looked at her, his heart skipping a beat. There was only one other thing that sounded good to him in that moment and that was kissing her.

Annaleah pulled her head back from his shoulder, her expression slightly sheepish. "What are you thinking about?" She asked him, running one hand up and down his neck gently. Her head was slightly cocked, her expressed holding slight smile.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:59 pm

James smiled at her. "I was thinking about how I'm enjoying myself, how I really really like you, and I was also kind of wishing that we could just stay here like this all noght if not forever." His smile turned slightly sheepish and his eyes locked on hers. All of his words were true.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Annaleah grinned, her eyes turning more confident. "Maybe not forever, but tonight. We can make tonight ours," she said, her voice a slightly cracked whisper.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:08 pm

James grinned brightly, his eyes bright and shining. "I love that idea, My Beauty," he said softly. His grin widened some as he watched her. He truly did love the idea. The bitterflies were still there and he was still very nervous about saying or doing something wrong.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Griffin smiled when he saw Alina walk over and got to his feet. He brushed the sand off him and walked over to her. "hey you!" He exclaimed, smiling to her widely. It was nice to see a face he knew here. "What are you doing here?" He demanded, unable to stop smiling as he looked at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Andrew- "Well, if you tell me about your past boyfriends, I'll let you in on a secret." I had confidence in her, and I figured if I said I'd tell her a secret, she would open up to me.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Victoria's stomach did a flip and dropped slightly. This was not a topic she wanted to discuss, but she had a feeling that he would continue to ask her about it. "What kind of secret?" She raised an eyebrow and watched him, her mind racing over ways to dance around the subject of past relationships.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Andrew- "The good kind of secret." I dug around for something deep that I could tell her. Then I leaned over and spoke slowly into her ear, "The kind you'd want to know." I could tell she was totally uncomfortable on the topic of past boyfriends, but I was pretty damn pushy, and I wasn't giving up until I got what I want.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Victoria swallowed the small lump that was forming in her throat. "What if I'd prefer to know about your past girlfriends instead of knowing a secret of yours?" She looked at him and raised an eyebrow as she stalled for time to think up a good way to dance around the subject or to answer it only vaguely. Her stomach did a nervous flip and she realized that at that moment she really hated the fact that she had dated so many guys before.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Andrew- "Fine, but don't judge me by the fact that i've had... a few... Girl... 'Friends'. After meeting you, I really want to change my ways, but I'm kind of... Well, for starters a flirt. But people sometimes call me a 'man whore'. So NOW will you tell me about your boyfriends?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Victoria's lips twitched up the puniest bit as she listened. She was actually somewhat relieved that he was that way; it wouldn't seem as bad for her. "Well, I'm kind of a flirt too and I've been called a slut and whore multiple times, but I want to change my ways... You make me want to change my ways." She watched him for his reaction.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Andrew- I leaned into her and whispered into her ear once again, "I feel the same exact way. I really care about you, and I want to be a good guy. I don't want to 'get around' anymore, I want to settle down with a girl that cares about me, and I feel like you could be that girl." I hoped I hadn't said too much. I didn't want to scare her away.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Victoria's heart raced and a wide smile spread across her lips. She was thrilled that he felt that way about her. "I really care about you, too and I want to settle down with a guy who really cares about me. I really feel like you could be that guy." Every word she had said was true.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Andrew- "Do you believe in love at first sight? Because I just met you, and I feel like I've known you for a life time." There was a knock at the door. Shit. "ONE SECOND!" I turned to Victoria, "Way to ruin a moment, I'll say. Let me go deal with this. I'm really sorry."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Victoria's smile widened slightly and her heart beat even more wildly in her chest. She opened her mouth and was about to answer, but there was a knock on the door. She smiled and nodded. "It's alright, Andrew. It's not your fault." She watched him, her eyes bright from what he had told her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:24 am

Momo13 wrote:
Red wrote:Stasia: I looked at him and smiled before a girl (Kat) walked in and said something. I jumped away from Jake, not realizing how close we were. I turned to her. "Um, a party that I plan on gate crashing." I turn to Jake. "Listen, I think I should go. I'm still in my bathing suit, after all."

Kat nodded and looked around. "Should i get kody to start getting the bar ready and stuff...?" She asked slowly, not really sure on what to do. She didnt hang out in the club much, her job was more in the hotel. She bit her lower lip and looked at them.

Jake nodded at the girl. "Yeah, the party starts soon and it passes by earlier than you think." He realized he didn't know this girl or really, her name. "What's your name?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 am

"Kat. I work as room service in the hotel." She told him, shoving her hand into her pockets. "I dont get out of the hotel much sadly, but i have an off day today so i thought I would look around a bit." She truned to leave, and as she did Kody ran in, nearly running into kat.
"Ops, sorry kat!" She told her as she ran back to the bar.
"I was just about to get you..." Kat laughed lightly.
"Well...I'm here now. Sorry I'm late Jake...what do I need to do exactly?" She asked, looking around the back of the bar.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:37 am

((do you think it's ok if Jake is in charge of the club?))

Kat huh? Hm. "Nice to see you both of you. Well Kody, all you need to do is just check the drink stock. That's it for right now. Just be ready for...well guys flirting with you..." Jake knew how people could get when they were drunk.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Andrew- I got up and cautiously walked to the door. I knew exactly who it was. I opened the door just a bit so I could slip outside, and then I shut it. The sun was starting to set along the bay, but it was still extremely light out. "What do you want?" I turned to face the girl innocently staring at me.

Megan- "I miss you. You ignore me constantly, and I can't take it anymore. I didn't realize we were officially broken up.. Who is she anyway?"

Andrew- "Her names Victoria." More loudly I spoke, hoping Tori would hear me, "And you could never, ever compare to her. You are a little bitch! She actually cares about me. You just cared about getting as many guys as you could!"

Megan- "As did you girls!" I. Was. Pissed. I'd never had a guy speak to me that way. I didn't tolerate that kind of crap. Especially from Andrew. Being he was my bestfriend, and all. I guess you really can't date your bestfriend... My thoughts trailed off. "You're the defenition of asshole Andrew, look it up. Your picture is right there next to the word.

Andrew- "Meg, I use to seriously care about you. But now, you've changed. So go have fun with you're list of guys and be on your fricking way!. I have a girl inside who actually cares about ME. Not going back to her friends and kiss and telling. She cares about ME. I'll see you after you figure yourself out." I walked back inside and looked at Victora. "That was my ex. A few times. She just can't get it through her head that we're done."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next