the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

+4
Wolf of Storms
Team Sherlock
Red
Stevie
8 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 6 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Jake watched her, unable to pull his eyes away. He was captivated fully by her. Jake blinked and finally pulled his eyes away. He had been staring at her body and really, it was quite a sight. She was a beauty. Stasia was hot, beautiful, cool, and totally his.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 6 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Stasia: I bent over and grabbed my bag, rummaging for a my shirt with the buttons that go down the middle. I slid it on like a coat as I walked to ward Jake. "Ready to go?" I said smiling.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Jake nodded. She had picked quite the shirt for a club party...but she knew what she was doing. He took her hand. "Yes." He had put on his shirt before she was over to him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Stasia: I smiled. I slipped on my shoes as we reached the entrance and grabbed my skateboard. "What's the quickest way to get there?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Jake smiled at her. "It's actually a straight path from here. As soon as you cross the road, go straight until you see a huge lit up sign for the club."

((brb dinner))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Stasia: "Awesome. So, what do you do at the club? Bartending? I could use a few free drinks." I said, laughing and nudging him playfully.
((Brb lunch...and did you change ur username? Was it dead inside yesterday or am i having hallucinations?))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:47 pm

((Yes, it was))

Jake chuckled. "I'm the DJ actually. That's why I had to go to the party tonight and decorate and stuff...'cause I'm the DJ."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Jude looked up from his papers, seeing a girl staring at him. He raised an eyebrow and then looked back down. maybe she needed help or something. He sighed and stood, crossing to her. "Can I help you?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:33 pm

((she's a bit...err...slutty...and forward...))

Alexis flashed a smile. "Why yes you can." Her eyes hid a burning fire. Hooking up with guys was her game, yes. Her game. Alexis stepped closer to him, one hand running down his chest.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Jude took a step back, raising an eyebrow at the girl. "I'm sure there are plenty of guys on the beach that would return your advances," he said with a crooked half smile. He wasn't really into the touchy, looking for a hook-up right off girls.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:39 pm

"No one's on the beach. At least...just hang with me for a small time?" Alexis showed a small smile. She'd have to control herself for a bit.

((is it ok if when (or if) he comes over to her place, Alexis slips something into a drink to make him pass out?))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Jude pursed his lips. "Look, you seem like a nice girl, but I have a lot of work to do," he said, looking back to his station. But... The girl was kinda cute and couldn't be much younger that him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:51 pm

(Um... I guess so...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:53 pm

((just a twist of plot...))

Alexis couldn't let him just walk off. "Please...just maybe five or ten minutes?" She needed another guy to toy with...she had found no one else yet that met her standards.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:54 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:James smiled and looked at her. His smile widened as she rested her head against his shoulder. "Good to know," he said with a soft chuckle. he rested his head against hers, his smile widening even more. She was really amazing and he found himself liking her more and more, but tried not to think about it too much.

Annaleah slipped her hand into his like it was the most natural thing in the world. The sun was just starting on its long journey of setting, and she guessed it was probably two or three. Maybe she could take the day off. Yeah, that sounded okay.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Stevie wrote:Andrew- "Well then lets go." As we we're walking back I realized it was a decent walk to my condo. I hated silent gaps. "So, Victoria, first of all, I'm going to call you Tori, that's a pretty nickname. Secondly, I know absolutly nothing about you. Start talking." I was an aggresive person, I was an assertive person, I was controlling, but this girl made me feel a little different. I was calmer when I was with her. I brushed my hand against her to let her know my feelings of sort of affection.

Victoria smiled slightly and glanced at him. "Alright then. I'm sixteen, I'm from Michigan, I have a pain in the ass twin brother, I love to party, my favorite color is red. When I'm not busy I listen to music, hangout with friends, occasionally I'll read, or I'll bug my brother. Something you would never guess about me is that I play the violin because my parents forced me into it. Now, it's your turn to start talking."

James smiled widely and glanced at their hands. He could no longer push back the fact that he liked her, but rather he kind of ignored it for the moment. He liked being there with her. "So when do you have work?" He asked softly. one thing he wasn't looking forward to was saying goodbye to her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:18 pm

"Well, I've decided that I'm going to take the day off," Annaleah said. Was that alright to tell him? "I was thinking we have two options. We can hang out around here, maybe start a bonefire or something, or we could head to the club.... That is... If you still want to hang out with me."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:22 pm

James' smile widened And he lifted his head and looked at her. "Of course I still want to hang out with you. Which would you prefer?" His eyes sparkled at the idea of spending more time with her and his heart squeezed. He had not expected her to want to hang out with him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Jude looked at her skeptically. "I really dunno," he said. He glanced back at his work seriously. This girl seemed a little desperate. If he let her go, she could probably find someone just as good as him. "Honestly, if you tell me what you want me for, I'll go with you. But I really want the truth."

Annaleah shrugged, smiling up at him. "I don't really care. That's why I gave you the options," she said with small chuckle. She liked both, so it didn't really matter. She hadn't done either in a while. It would be nice to spend some more time with him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:36 pm

James smiled at her. He didn't mind which they did either, but clubs were more if his sister's thing. "How does a bonfire sound then?" His eyes seemed to brighten up and they stayed glued to her. It was looking more and more like his summer may actually turn out good. His smile widened into a small grin at the thought of spending more time with her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Stasia: "Awesome. How did that happen?" I paused, realizing how that sounded. "I mean, you just don't seem like the sensitive-music type." We were almost at Pulse. We just passed Scoops.
((Guys, Stevie gave me permission to change the name of the club from Beach Bashers to Pulse, and she'll edit the intro post when she can get on a computer.))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Andrew- Tori was getting a little pushy, but I actually liked it. "Alright, I'm sixteen, I'm from New Jersey, I play soccer and I really like to work out. Also, my mom made me take dance lessons when I was a kid." I blushed hoping she wouldn't laugh. "I have an older sister and a younger brother, but I don't exactly get along with them, they're my step siblings." I felt like I was offering too much information, so I stopped. My biggest fear was that she was going to ask about my relationships. Just then I wished I hadn't dated so many girls. I kind of liked Tori. "Where do you want to go for lunch?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:11 pm

kody walked around the hotel lobby, waiting for something to amuse her. The club would be locked right now, so she couldnt head there. She sighed and walked around again, and decided to find Jude. She walked around until she found him and some girl he was talking to.
"Jude?" She tried to get his attention, her voice small.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Victoria smiled widely and bit back a laugh about the dance lessons and her smile widened even more. "I think that's cute that you took dance lessons." She looked at him and realized that she kind of liked him. "Wherever you recommend. like I said, down here for the summer so I don't know the area well or anything. It's completely up to you, Andrew."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Jude glanced over to see Kody standing there. "Yeah?" He asked, cocking his head slightly. This girl was starting to scare him and he had a feeling that he would have went with her anyway. A distraction was good though.

"A bonfire sounds cool. Maybe I can invite some friends along," Annaleah smiled. She had a certain two people that might want to join her and James. A couple that neededsomething romantic like this so maybe the guy would get the courage to ask the girl out. Now all she needed to do was text Drystan.

Drystan nodded, looking up at her with a half smile. "Sure," he said, his stomach tingling slightly. He was always nervous around her, though he couldn't place why. He really liked her, but didn't know if she felt the same way.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next