the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

+4
Wolf of Storms
Team Sherlock
Red
Stevie
8 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Kody looked at him and bit her lip. "Is there anything you need help with? I...erm...the club doesnt open til later and..erm...I'm kinda bored..." She said slowly. She felt out of her element in the hotel. She worked at the Club and that was about it.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:41 pm

James grinned. "Cool. That would be cool." He watched her for a moment, his heart dropping the puniest bit. He had kind of wanted it just to be the two of them, but wasn't about to let it show. "So, who are these friends?" He continued to watch her curiously.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:58 pm

(Aww, poor James. Annaleah isn't very good with boys... A surprising fact)

Annaleah looked up at him. "Just a couple of people that I think could use this. They'd probably keep to themselves... But... maybe instead, we could just do it by ourselves," she suggested, not really sure.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Andrew- "Well, there's this really good ice cream place that has real food too." I laughed. "Do you drive? I can with my learners permit, but I have to be careful about getting pulled over without an adult in the car... Or we can save getting in trouble and walk. Your choice." I was really starting to get use to being around one girl, but that wasn't like me at all. Maybe I was leading her on too quickly. I hoped she liked me but I also hoped that if it was just a summer fling, we could stay friends. She was really cool.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:14 pm

James looked at her and smiled. "It's up to you, Annaleah. I'm okay either way." Of course he mainly wanted to be able to spend time with her, just the two of them, he would deal with it if she invited friends. Anyway, he had a feeling that she was playing matchmaker for these friends and it might be interesting...

"Yeah, I can drive, but I just have my learners permit. It would be an awful shame if either of us got in trouble so how about we just walk? After all, it is beautiful out." Victoria felt like strangling her emotions which were going crazy around him. She was feeling different about him than anyone else and that wasn't normal for her. After all, this was probably going to be a fling that didn't last long. She buried her emotions and easily kept them hidden, her smile widening a puny bit.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:17 pm

Alexis's mouth twitched. "Make your choice. I'm not playing any games...I just want to hang."

Jake shook his head. "I'm into music and can play guitar. That's really only the reason why I was hired. I'm not too good of a DJ. I'd be better as a bartender." He joked at the end.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:17 pm

Andrew- I playfully grabbed her hand and exclaimed, "LETS GO!" We crossed the boulevard pretty blindly, but safely got across. "We're here. What do you want to get?" I looked into her pretty eyes and felt a strange feeling go through my body. She was most definitely going to be my 'partner in crime' for the summer. I smiled to myself.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Stasia: "Well, in that case, I take shaken-" I bumped into his hip playfully, "-not stirred." I laughed as we got to the doorway of Pulse.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:25 pm

Jake laughed and bumped into her back. The club was mostly decorated already. The only thing that wasn't out were the food and drinks. "Hm. Looks like we missed a lot." He didn't really care though. "Oh I have to go change into the 'proper attire' for this party." He rolled his eyes and went upstairs.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Victoria grinned, her grin genuine and wide. It reached her eyes and she laughed softly as they crossed the boulevard. She found herself enjoying being around him. Her grin widened slightly when he looked into her eyes. "I honestly have no clue. What are you going get, Andrew?" She had a feeling that he was probably going to be the guy she hung out with during the summer.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Andrew- "Kay, lets get french fries... No, no, lets get cheese fries." I placed the order, and grabbed us both bottles of water. I didn't ask her if she wanted water, but I assumed she'd drink it. "Come on, lets go sit over here." I pointed at a table and sat down waiting for Victoria to join me.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Stasia: I went over to the DJ set up and started looking through the drawers. I opened the drawer labeled 'Classic Rock' and read the titles. A lot of Beatles, Rolling Stones, favorites that people would know. Next I moved on to Pop- my favorite.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:47 pm

Jake came back in a fancy-ish black top and dark jeans. He had his hair spiked up at the front as he always did. He found Stasia at the DJ stand. "A pop girl...someone likes the good music. Besides hard rock."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:48 pm

Kat got a text from Kody asking her to check out the club for her. She shrugged and walked down to the Club and walked in. "hey guys." She greated them. "Whats all the set up for?" She asked as she looked around. Looked like Kody would have a busy night.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Stasia: "Hey, I just like to dance. What are you planning to play tonight?" I glanced at him, then continued to look through the CD's. A lot of Top 40 stuff. Yes!
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Victoria smiled and followed Andrew to the table. She sat across from him, her smile widening some. Being around him was definitely interesting and fun. He had an interesting personality. "So Andrew, please tell me more about why your mom made you take dance lessons." Her eyes were bright.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Jake shrugged. "Honestly, what you're looking for may be in the selection I have. I have a mix of everything tonight." He went to the bottom drawer and took out a pile of CD's and put them on the small empty space on top.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Andrew- "I guess she wanted a girl, and because she didn't get one, she made me dance. Ballet no less. But I am a gooooood dancer, if you know what I mean." I winked at her and took a sip of my water. "I like to have fun, party, that kind of stuff. And I'm hot, so I'm good at picking up girls." I grinned mischievously and winked once more before taking some fries.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Stasia: I looked at him and smiled before a girl (Kat) walked in and said something. I jumped away from Jake, not realizing how close we were. I turned to her. "Um, a party that I plan on gate crashing." I turn to Jake. "Listen, I think I should go. I'm still in my bathing suit, after all."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Jake nodded at her, though he really didn't want her to go. "Right." He turned to the girl. "We're just...setting up for a party tonight..."

Last edited by ✦εαgιε {Đαηςε, Đαηςε}✦ on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:14 pm

Victoria listened, and amused smile spreading across her lips. "I see. So was ballet interesting?" Her smile grew and she took a sip of her water. "Oh, so I presume you've had a lot of girlfriends if your good at picking up girls." Her eyes danced and she was having fun spending time with him. It was almost like she had met guy that was like her. She grinned and took a fry.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Jude watched Kody leave and then turned to Alexis with a smile. "I'm Jude, byt the way," he said. "And sure, I'll hang out with you," he shrugged. Hopefully nothing bad would happen.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:59 pm

"Okay," Annaleah said with a small smile. "I'll just invite them along next time. I'll get them together some other way," she smiled. "It'd be cool if we spent some time together alone... Right?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:12 pm

James grinned widely and felt a slight excitement bubble inside of him. "Okay. I think it would be cool to spend some time together alone." His eyes shined brightly as he looked down at her. He couldn't help it when his grin widened, after all, she was beautiful and he was liking her more and more.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Annaleah smiled and then stood so she was slightly overhim, holding out her hands to help him up. "Come on... Let's go find a spot," she said, smiling. She had a place in mind... But she needed to stop by her house first and pick up a few things.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next