the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

+4
Wolf of Storms
Team Sherlock
Red
Stevie
8 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 12 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Victoria heard bits and pieces of the conversation. Her gaze landed on the door and her lips twitched up in a small smile when she heard the stuff about her. When he came back in she nodded. "I heard some of the stuff, you okay, Andrew?" She asked and cocked her head to the side slightly. Her eyes locked on him and she watched him, some concern bright in her eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 12 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Andrew- "Yeah, I'm fine. She doesn't realize that I just don't like her that way, and she keeps coming back. Her name's Megan. She lives around here too. But I don't want to be with her. I want to be with you."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Victoria straightened and watched Andrew, a smile spreading across her lips at the last thing he said. "I see. I'm happy you to be with me because I want to be with you too." Her smile widened a puny bit as she watched him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Andrew- Before I could figure out what I was doing, I turned to face her, then I kissed her softly. "I don't think I've ever met someone quite like you. Where do you want to head for dinner?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Victoria watched him and was surprised when he kissed her, but in a good way. A grin spread across her lips. "And I've never met anyone like you. It's up to you, like I've said before I don't know the area that well. Anyway, the place doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you I'm happy."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Andrew- My heart spread its wings and started flapping. There were butterflies in my stomach. "The club serves food, do you have a nice outfit? I know we said we weren't going to go, but maybe it would be fun.."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Victoria's grin widened and she nodded. "At the place where my family and I staying, I have a nice outfit. I think it would be fun." Her eyes locked on his face and butterflies danced around in her stomach. She had never been scared about doing or saying something wrong around a guy before, but with Andrew she was scared to.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Andrew- "Meet me at the club around 8 tonight. You'll be able to find me, I'll be wearing something bright." I laughed. "Try to wear a dress or something of that sort. Something a little hot wouldn't hurt either you know."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Victoria nodded. "Alright." She laughed softly and smiled. "I'll do just that," she said and winked. "I'll see around 8 then, I guess." Her smile widened slightly and she already knew exactly what she was going to wear.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Andrew- "See ya." I leaned over and kissed her good-bye, then I walked her out. I haven't been this happy in a while. I was so alone before I met her earlier today. But the thought struck me, was I taking it too fast?
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Victoria smiled as she walked back to the hotel. She was thrilled and she had never really been this happy before. When she got to the hotel room, she wasn't surprised when her parents weren't there, but she was when her brother wasn't. She brushed it off and went into the bathroom to change.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Andrew- I walked into my room and layed on my bed. I felt in a way I had never felt before. I looked down at my phone and realized I never had gotten her number. Oh well. I got my stuff togehter for the shower and turned the water as hot as it could go. Ahh. It felt so nice.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Victoria smiled to herself as she started to get ready. She was feeling different, unlike she normally did. In fact, she was feeling something she had never felt before and it made her mind go over the emotion several times. Even after thinking about how she felt, she couldn't figure out exactly what she was feeling. All she knew was that the feeling made her happy, put a smile on her face, and was associated with Andrew.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Megan- Back to the beach I guess. What am I suppose to do? I'm alone. Forever, and ever, alone. I needed a guy, maybe two. I was defenitly going clubbing tonight. I sat on a bench at the entrance of the beach and stared up into the sky. I missed Andrew. I didn't do anything to him. But the last time I broke up with him, he got mad at me. It didn't help that everytime before that HE acted like an asshole. I missed him when he was a loving person. Gosh. I hated him. Ugh. I needed to clear my mind. I grabbed my water bottle filled with vodka out of my purse and took a swig. Ah. My problems were already vanishing.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:05 pm

( If you want, I could add another character that's male that could be flirting with Megan and stuff and is Victoria's most recent ex...)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:24 pm

( Okay, that be great Nirvana, but it doesn't have to be Victoria's EX. It could be totally random.)
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Name- Derek Gray
Age-(anywhere from 12 to 25) 17
Hair- light brown, short
Eyes- gray
Body- tanned, muscular, tall, lean
Job or just visitor?- visitor, but his family is moving there once they find a house they like
Other- has his head in the clouds a lot, likes to flirt a bit

Derek walked onto the beach, his head bent and in the clouds. His mind was going over him and his family moving here and him having to learn the area. He finally looked up as he walked along the beach and looked around him. His eyes landed on a girl (Megan). Maybe if he talked to her, she would be interested in showing him around... Not to mention he also found her kind of cute. He jogged over to her and smiled. "Hi, I'm Derek."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Megan- Oh gosh I thought as some guy approached me, just what I needed. But I had only heard the voice. I looked up to see a sweet looking guy. He looked a bit out of it, but I figured it was worth a shot. "Hi Derek, I'm Forever Alone." I laughed. I wasn't looking for symathy, but after I said what I had I hoped he wouldn't think that.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Derek chuckled and his smile widened slightly. He watched her a moment before speaking. "Nice to meet you Forever Alone, but what's your real name? I would love to know the name behind the pretty face," he said. He really did find her pretty and hoped that she didn't mind possibly showing him around. It would mean more time to watch her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Megan- "You can call me Meg. Short for Megan. Do you like, need something?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Derek's smile widened. "Alright, Meg. Actually, I was wondering if maybe I could have someone show me around? I would love if you could, it would also give me a chance to get to know you," he said, and yet again his smile widened a puny bit.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:03 am

Megan- "Alright. I guessssss I could help you." My words slurred a little bit, and I continued to drag them out, but I didn't really give a rats ass. "I drivvve. Doo you want to ridee in my truck? It's better than waaalking." I stood up and stumbled a bit. Crap. Had I really finished off that whole bottle. Whatever. "Follow me."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:07 am

Derek smiled and raised an eyebrow when she was slurring her words. He had a funny feeling that some form of alcohol had been involved and he wasn't fond of riding in a car that she was driving. "Actually, I was hoping we could maybe walk?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:11 am

Megan- "Ohhhhhh, so you want to WALK." Walk sounded so sharp coming out of my mouth. He could totally tell I had been drinking. Alright, walking sounds.... Good...... Okay... Uhm, can we go grab some food first..." I needed to sober up, and I knew it.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:16 am

Derek nodded. "Alright. Just lead the way m'lady." His smile turned a bit flirtatious and he motioned for her to lead. "Anyway, I have no clue where any food places are." He watched her, his eyes bright.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next