the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

+4
Wolf of Storms
Team Sherlock
Red
Stevie
8 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:39 pm

James smiled and took her hands. He stood and looked at her. "Lead the way, Annaleah. You know more about the area than me." His smile widened and he was looking very forward to spending more time with her. "Have anyplace in mind?"

((I created a CC that has to do with angels, demons, mixed species and stuff under romance. It's called Heaven on Earth if you're interested...))
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:07 pm

"Well, first we have to stop by my house," Annaleah said, "if that's okay..." She helped him up and then let go of one of his hands, so her fingers were laced in the other. "I want to grab my guitar and maybe a blanket," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:20 pm

James smiled at her. "Alright. Sounds good to me. Lead the way, my beauty." His smile widened and he watched her for a reaction. He liked being around her and couldn't help but be attracted to her. His emotions were a jumbled wave inside of him and he didn't even try to figure them out.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Annaleah blushed lightly, leading him to the small apartment above the surf shop. She left him in the doorway as she grabbed a new bag containing a balnket and some candy and her guitar was slun over her shoulder. "Now we can find a spot," she said, taking his hand as they left the apartment.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:33 pm

James grinned when she blushed and followed her. He waited for her patiently and his grin widened when she came out. "Alright, but you can lead the way again.... my beauty," he said, not able to resist calling her that again. He found that he liked making her blush. He watched her for a moment before looking in front of him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:44 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Victoria listened, and amused smile spreading across her lips. "I see. So was ballet interesting?" Her smile grew and she took a sip of her water. "Oh, so I presume you've had a lot of girlfriends if your good at picking up girls." Her eyes danced and she was having fun spending time with him. It was almost like she had met guy that was like her. She grinned and took a fry.

Andrew- I wish I could have avoided the question. "I've had a few. Actually, one of my ex's also lives down here." I blushed a little, but it was very subtle. I tried to dance around my last comment. "But I've never met anyone quite like you. I'm not even kidding. You're really something-" I trailed off glancing around the shop.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:54 pm

Victoria listened and smiled slightly. She knew the true definition to a 'few', it meant quite a few. "I see." She noticed the blush, but it was so subtle that she had to wonder if she was seeing things. "Good to know you've never met anyone like me before." Her smile widened slightly and she watched him. She realized that she had apparently brought up a topic that he was uncomfortable with. It amused her slightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Andrew- I should have never told her. Anyway, Megan hasn't talked to me since our last break up. "Do you like parties?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:07 pm

Victoria noticed how he was acting and bit back a sigh. "I love parties. They are almost my natural habitat. You might as well make my middle name party," she said honestly. She watched him and kind of wished that he would be in a better mood.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Annaleah blushed again, this time more deeply. She had pulled on her shirt from earlier and smiled. She lead him back out to the beach, thankful for the warm air. The spot was a ways down the beach, but it was private, secluded.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:16 pm

James grinned when he saw her blush. he normally didn't enjoy the silence, but he didn't mind it so much with Annaleah. He glanced at her and his grin widened. He had never really felt the way he was feeling in that moment and that freaked him out the slightest bit, but he didn't entirely mind it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Something about the momment made Annaleah want to laugh, skip, hug him, dance, do something that got out her excess energy. She had gotten all the energy from the joy she felt, the odd feeling in the pit of her stomach.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:27 pm

James glanced at her again and couldn't resit. He turned slightly and hugged her. His grin had widened and he was thrilled. Why he was thrilled, he wasn't quite sure, but he had a feeling that it had to do with her and that moment. He watched her after he pulled back from the hug.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Annaleah laughed and nodded. "You cut it a little short," she said, wrapping her arms around him again, pressing her face into his chest happily. After what seemed like a long time, she pulled back and grinned, gripping his hand like and excited child.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:45 pm

James chuckled softly and his grin widened. "Well, I'm sorry for cutting it a little short." He hugged her back and looked at her when she pulled back. "Lead the way once again, my beauty." He didn't know why, but he loved calling her that. Maybe it was because she blushed every time....
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Annaleah blushed again as if she was right on time with his words. She wondered if she'd ever get used to that. She wondered if she'd be given enough time to get used to it. She really hoped so.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:05 pm

James chuckled and looked at her. "How come you blush every time I call you that?" He watched her, a smile on his lips. His eyes searched her face, as if it would hold the answer to his question.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Annaleah blushed deeper. She didn't want to tell him the real reason. She didn't want to have to explain the depression or the scars on her hips from where she used to cut herself. "Because it's sweet," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:18 pm

((Sorry, I was in a rush, he is into Victoria LOL.))

Andrew- "Well, we can go to a party tonight. Or if you want, we can hang out, just me and you. Whatever you want to do." I thought she was getting bored with me, I had to pick up my game. I didn't want to lose her. I use to be such a player. Now I felt something real.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:22 pm

James watched her and let her words sink in. He wasn't completely sure if that was it, but he smiled. "Well, do you mind if I call you that, Annaleah? Because if you don't like it or something I won't call you that anymore." His eyes stayed glued on her face as he waited for her reply.

((It's okay. lol)
Victoria smiled widely and watched him a moment. "Sounds awesome and we can do what you want, Andrew." Her smile widened even more. She normally didn't get that many feelings for a guy that she thought she would just be having a fling with, but she was starting to realize that she really liked him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Annaleah shrugged. "Call me whatever you want," she smiled, nudging him slightly with her shoulder. She didn't mind. Maybe the more times he said it, the more times she'd start to believe that it was true.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Andrew- "Stop making me make all the decisions." I chuckled slightly. "You're the girl, and I am desperatly trying to be a gentleman!" I truly was. I really wanted to change my ways. Why her? Why now. I knew exactly why, but I really would never admit it. Blame it on the model broad with the hollywood sm- I grabbed my phone, looked at the name, and put my phone down. I wasn't going to bother reading a single text from her. I was having a good time with Tori, and I wasn't ready to screw things up.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:34 pm

James grinned and nodded. He squeezed her hand lightly, hoping that she didn't mind spending all this time with him. "Alright, My Beauty." His eyes shined as he looked at her. "Just out of curiosity, how much farther, My Beauty?"

Victoria laughed, her eyes bright. Normally she would prefer to party, but it was slightly different with him. She didn't know why... well she did, but was in denial. She did have to admit that he was really great though. "Fine then. I choose we hang out, just the two of us." She had a strong feeling that he wasn't going to bore her, at least not the way that a lot of guys normally did after a while.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Annaleah smiled, her eyes going down. Her cheeks were going to stay a perpetual pink, weren't they? "Um... About five minutes," she said, cocking her head slightly. The spot they were going to wasn't that far and she was getting more and more excited.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 pm

"Awesome, My Beauty." James was now calling that a lot for a couple of reasons, he was having fun doing it and it made her blush. He grinned widely and for some reason, he actually wanted to skip or run. "This is going to sound crazy, but I actually feel like skipping or running."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next