the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

+4
Wolf of Storms
Team Sherlock
Red
Stevie
8 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 9 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Analeah chuckled, letting go of his hand. "That doesn't sound crazy at all," she said, starking to run out the beach, the water licking at her feet. "C'mon!" She yelled back to him, unable to keep the sting of laughter out of her voice.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 9 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:55 pm

James chuckled and ran after her. He grinned as he easily matched her pace. "Good to know it doesn't sound crazy." his grin widened and he couldn't help but chuckle again. He was having fun, more fun then he'd had in a long time and he couldn't help but feel alive.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Annaleah smiled, taking his hand as she ran. Soon, they were at the spot which already had a small firepit dug out and a large stack of wood nearby. There were logs placed around like benches. She stopped and took a deep breath, still grinning. Instantly, she pulled a match out and a little kerosene from her bag, lighting a quick fire.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:13 pm

James grinned widely and looked around when they got to the spot. He took in a deep breath and watched as Annaleah lit the fire. He looked around him, enjoying the area and then his eyes shifted and locked on Annaleah. He watched her, his grin widening. "This is a nice area," he said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Annaleah stood across the fire frowm him, the blaze casting dancing shadows along her body. "Yeah," she said, nodding with a wide smile. "I like it here," she said, not moving from her spot. She put her hands on her hips, looking slightly truimphant, her eyes wide with excitement.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Andrew- "Alright, I mean, it could be fun to party too..." I didn't want to make her think I was nuts and going to change my mind. "Maybe we can go to the club tomorrow night." I grabbed her hand and intertwind my fingers with hers, hoping she wouldn't flinch.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:35 pm

James watched her, his eyes dancing. He really couldn't put into words how he was feeling in that moment. He continued to watch her, his smile growing. He moved around the fire so he could stand next to her. "I do too. Really peaceful and serene. Beautiful might I add." His eyes locked on her and his smile grew a little more.

Victoria smiled slightly at him. "Sounds good to me. Hanging out tonight and club tomorrow then?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. When he took her hand and intertwined their fingers, she glanced at their hands and her smile widened. Her eyes shifted to his face again and she couldn't believe the emotions that were playing through her in those few moments.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Andrew- Blame it on the mod- I ignored my phone again, knowing who the text was going to be from. Ugh. I really just wish she'd stop bugging me. I stood up and pulled Tori with me. "We're off then." I grinned at her, and hoped she felt the way I felt inside. "Lets go to my place, we can watch a movie. Do you like The Lion King?" I asked her so hopfully. It was my favorite, warm hearting movie.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Victoria glanced at the phone curiously, wondering who he kept ignoring, but then looked back at Andrew. She returned his grin and really hoped that he felt the same way about her as she felt about him. Her feelings surprised her, but she didn't mind them. Her grin widened slightly when he said The Lion King. "I love that movie. It is possibly one of my favorites. Lead the way."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Annaleah smiled as he walked beside her. She sat down on one of the logs and pulled her guitar out. "Mind if I play something?" She asked, cocking her head slightly. She wouldn't if he didn't want to hear anything, but she had a little inspiration right now.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:25 pm

James smiled and sat down next to her. "I don't mind. In fact, I want to hear you play, My Beauty," he said softly. his eyes were still glued to her and his smile widened. He wondered what she was going to play and how good she was. His thoughts swirled around in his head as he waited for her to start.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Andrew- As we approached my condo, I dug around my pocket for the key. Damnit. I must have left it somewhere. I picked up the door mat and got the spare. I opened the door, trying to act mysteriously- "Welcome to my home." -I hoped she was ammused.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Victoria smiled and watched him, amusement bright in her eyes. She chuckled softly at him and shook her head. "Do you always misplace your key?" She chuckled again and walked through the door and then looked at him, a grin on her lips. She watched him for a moment and then looked around her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 am

Annaleah took a deep breath and started strumming ssoftly, not really going anywhere with the music, then she got an idea. She started playing 'Save Me' by Nicki Minaj and when the time to sing came she started to get butterflies. She pushed past them anyway and started on into the song.

(click the 'song'... That's kinda what I imagine her sounding like)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:33 am

James listened, a wide smile growing on his lips. He watched her play and sing, his smile widening. She was good and he liked listening to her sing and play. He continued to watch her and his smile once again grew.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 am

Annaleah kept strumming after the song was over, her eyes brimmed with tears. The song had hit something in her, the story sparking truth. She didn't want to have to confront her past. The lines played again and again in her head and finally, she stopped playing, staring deep into the fire. When she finally blinked, a single tear rolled down her cheek.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:48 am

Avery wrote:Jude watched Kody leave and then turned to Alexis with a smile. "I'm Jude, byt the way," he said. "And sure, I'll hang out with you," he shrugged. Hopefully nothing bad would happen.

Alexis grinned. "I'm Alexis. Would...my place be ok?" She tried to make herself sound kind and small, so he'd go with her, where ever it was.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:34 am

Andrew- I moved towards the tv. "You can go make yourself at home. What's mine is yours. There's popcorn in the kitchen. You can go make that in the microwave if you want." I carfully went through my DVD's. The Lion King. I just loved the cover with all the characters artfully designed and placed. I opened the DVD player and shoved The Lion King disk in.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:03 am

Red wrote:Stasia: I looked at him and smiled before a girl (Kat) walked in and said something. I jumped away from Jake, not realizing how close we were. I turned to her. "Um, a party that I plan on gate crashing." I turn to Jake. "Listen, I think I should go. I'm still in my bathing suit, after all."

Jake nodded at her, though he really didn't want her to go. "Right..." He reached to Stasia's arm and brushed it lightly. He then turned to the girl. "We're just...setting up for a party tonight. Everyone's welcome to come." Jake liked being close to Stasia; he was really starting to fall for her.

((just a repost so you can find it easier Red))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:21 pm

James listened as she strummed the guitar. When the tear started to slide down her cheek he brushed it away with his thumb, a small frown forming on his lips. Concern darkened his eyes. He watched her and hoped that there was something he could do to make her feel better. He didn't like seeing tears in her pretty eyes. "Are you alright, My Beauty?"

Victoria smiled and watched him for a moment. "Alright, Andrew." She went over to the couch and sat down, waiting for him. Her smile widening slightly. She actually had butterflies in her stomach when she was around him. It was something new for her, but she didn't mind. In fact, she liked the feeling.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Andrew- I walked over to the couch and took a seat next to her. Then in a hurry I stood back up and got us both cans of ice tea and some popcorn. I grabbed the remote, and reclaimed my spot next to Victoria. My phone rang again, and I put it on silence. "I've seen this movie so many times, I know it inside and out, I could play the part of simba." I roared, hoping to be amussing.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Victoria's smile widened into a grin. Her eyes locked on Andrew for a minute before he moved and when he got up she looked down, trying to sort out her thoughts and emotions. When he sat down again she looked at him and chuckled when he roared, her eyes filled with amusement. "You are very, very amusing. Did you know that, Andrew?" Her grin widened slightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Andrew- "It's kinda what I was aiming for." I put my arm around her neck and held her tightly. "So, tell me more about y-" I got cut off by my phone once again. "I'm really sorry about my phone. It's my friend. I'll talk to them some other time, it's fine. Where were we?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Stasia: I turned to leave and was out of the DJ area before I turned back and looked at Jake. He looked...down. Possibly even sad? I walked back over and went close to him, putting my forehead against his as I intertwined our fingers. "Hey." I whispered, hoping my breath didn't smell. "I'll see you in an hour, okay? I'll be back as soon as I can." I smiled a small, sad smile while I waited for his reply.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Jake blinked. "It's...fine." He wasn't really used to expressing his emotions very well. "There's a shower upstairs and everything. Shampoo, conditioner...all the essentials." He took in her sweet scent.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next