the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

+4
Wolf of Storms
Team Sherlock
Red
Stevie
8 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 15 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Red Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Stasia: I smiled. "Perfect." I watched as almost instantly the dance floor filled.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 15 Empty Re: Summer Vacation at it's Finest.

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Jake already saw the ones who had a drink and they were about half of the crowd. He turned up the music a little bit and the real dancers took the center and took the spotlight. They popped, dropped, and did a lot of sexy dance moves. He knew this was a pretty good song to start with.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:42 pm

((Let's wait a little so other people can come in.))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:49 pm

(Hey I will join if it is ok!)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:20 am

((sure Smile ...Stevie won't mind.))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:07 pm

((YES I MIND. Just kidding(:... And thanks red. Yeah, I'd like everyone to stop posting for a little bit because some people aren't caught up, like myself. So I'll give the go head when we can start which should be soon I hope. But Alice, please post your characters profile and make a first post for both of them, but that's it. Thanks for the cooperation everyone(Smile)
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Name- Corian Blake
Age-(anywhere from 12 to 25) 19
Hair- A rusty red color, shaggy and layered.
Eyes- Chocolate brown.
Body- She is around average height and has a curvy figure.
Job or just visitor?- She works at the night club as a waitress at night time, during the day she owns a shop near the beach, its a homemade jewelry store.
Other- none yet....

Name- Derick Jackson
Age- 17
Job or just visitor?-Worker at Scoops.
Pic: Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 15 32001311
Other-
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Name- Kali
Age-(anywhere from 12 to 25) 21
Hair- Blonde
Eyes- Gray
Body- Nice figure, Thin but not too skinny.
Job or just visitor?- Works at the club as a waitress. (She carries around drink trays.)
Other- She is usually in a little black dress with different color heels every night. She wears a lot of makeup, but is also naturally pretty. She’s loud and very outgoing.
Name- Khali
Age-(anywhere from 12 to 25) 21
Hair- Blonde
Eyes- Gray
Body- Nice figure, Thin but not too skinny.
Job or just visitor?- Works at the club as a waitress. (She carries around drink trays.)
Other- She is usually in a little black dress with different color heels every night. She wears a lot of makeup, but is also naturally pretty. She’s loud and very outgoing.
Summer Vacation at it's Finest. - Page 15 Person11
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Corian -

My hands held the small gem up to the light shining through my window. The light caught the gem and made it sparkle as I spun the chain it hung on with an aproving smile. It was perfect. My best piece yet. Pushing against my workbench with one hand I kicked out with my feet sending my chair rolling across the floor to another table.

Picking out a velvet lined box I carefully placed the necklace inside and stood, caring it out and placing it in the glass display case. Glacing at my empty store I sighed slightly and took a place behind the counter. I just had to wait is all. Soon the tourists would be coming in. I was sure of it.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Kali- "BLACK DRESS, WITH THE TIGHTS UNDERNEATH" My radio was blasting. "I GOT THE BREATH OF THE LAST CIGARETTE ON MY TEETH" I had the flat iron set to high, all my heels lined up, and two different dresses laying across my bed. "SHE'S AN ACTRESS, BUT SHE AIN'T GOT NO NEED" Hot pink heels, black dress with the hot pink belt. I got my make up out and searched for anything pink. Same with my jewlery. Tonight was a hot pink night, it was also a huge night for the club. A mad summer bash was going on and I was over-prepared. "X'S, ON THE BACK OF YOUR HANDS, WASH EM IN THE BATHROOM AND DRINK WITH THE BAND" I started to sing along, very loud and obnoxiously. I was pumped. I smeard bright red lipstick across my lips, and made kissy faces into the mirror. Tonight was going to be perfect.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Corian -

Glancing at the soon setting sun I sighed and stood, walking over slowly to flip the open sign to closed. Moving back to the the counter I thought for a moment then just grabbed my purse and jacket, there hadn't been enough customers to mess with grabbing the money.

Locking the shop behind my I quickly made my way home, I only had so much time to get ready for my shift at the club. A little shop on the coast wasn't near enough to pay the bills.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Kali- I looked out the window, and very sluggishly I saw Corian making her way home. Must've had a bad day at the shop. The sun was just setting, and I was already ready to go out. I walked over to her appartment and waited for her arrival. I was going to just help myself to chilling at her appartment until my shift at the club.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:37 pm

((Can we continue now?))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:17 pm

Corian -

I glanced up as I neared my apartment and smiled a little when I saw Kali waiting for me. "Hey." I offered, waving a hand as I got closer. Shifting my purse over my shoulder a little further I stepped past Kali and stuck the key into my door to let us in. "Looks like you're all ready for work before me once again." I said over my shoulder letting a good natured tone into my tired voice.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:16 pm

(can I join and have a surf shop? I'll post this..just in case. Just have patience with me because I won't be on 24/7)

Name- Rett Masterson
Age- 19
Hair- Red and shaggy with a natural curl that makes the ends curl up around his ball cap when he wears one
Eyes- bright green
Body- 5'11, ripped but not overly so. He's skinny and lanky with slightly tanned skin
Job or just visitor?- He works for the Surf and Turf (skate and surfing store) which is located on the boardwalk next to Scoops!
Other- he has a younger sister who he is very protective over and loves to death

Name- Mara Masterson
Age- 18
Hair- reaches to the middle of her shoulder blades with a natural wave in it. It is also red, both Rett and Mara have dark red hair, not carrot tops
Eyes- bright green and slightly almond shaped and framed by thick lashes
Body- she's...well endowed. she has curves and is skinny from her high matabalism. She is also muscled, but not enough for her to actually look cut. She has a slight tan, but is more on the fair skinned side.
Job or just visitor?- She has a job at the Surf and Turf
Other- She lives with her brother in suite 407

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:44 pm

((Avery's Annaleah already has a surf shop. Maybe ask Avery if you can work there...?))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:12 pm

((Continue... NOW!))
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:20 pm

(ok, they work at the shop avery said they could ^.^)

Rett restocked the shelves and Mara sat behind the counter looking bored out of her mind. This had to be the slowest day in history. Mara sighed and went back to looking at the cosmo magazine she had found beneath the counter. She usually dressed in cargo pants and a tank top with a beani, but secretly she wanted to just be a girl. Not that that could happen when she lived with her brother and the only thing that supported them was their jobs at the surf shop. Rett looked up just as Mara covered the Cosmo with a news paper making it look like she was trying to find a second job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Annaleah rushed into work in a bikini and a mesh sarong. She had to be responsible if she was going to own this place. She didn;t want to let her father down. She looked slightly frantic and a bit tired. She ywaned and pulled her hair down, letting it fall in sleep tangled waves. The sun was already high this early in the morning and she could tell it was going to be 'one of those days.' She didn't really know what that mean, it just wasn't fun.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Rett did a double take as he saw Annaleah rush into the store in a bikini. "Nice bod," he commented with a smirk before going back to stocking the shelves. He liked to tease Annaleah like that, although she...really did have a nice body. He just wouldn't admit it to anyone, his pride always got in the way.

Mara glanced up at Annaleah and forced a small smile. It wasn't that she didn't like her, it was just that she didn't like being in the same place as Annaleah and her brother...at the same time. It always made things...awkward. For her anyway. Not that she let it show, she just made it look like she was bored out of her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Annaleah instantly looked down to her feet and chuckled, shaking her head. "Oh, I try," she said, heading past him to the stock room to see what they needed more of. She always seemed to be needed one thing, though it was always different. Today it looked like... Hair lightener and tanning lotion. They must have had a bunch of girls come through earlier.

(It's funny, she's super insecure about people making comments about her and she had a breakdown about her body earlier in the chat)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Kali- "You're late missy!" I said jokingly as I walked into her appartment. "What are you wearing tonight? Want me to do your hair and makeup?" I loved helping Corian get ready, she was like the little sister I never had. "Are you like SOOO excited for tonight?!"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:53 pm

"I'm taking my break," Mara said as soon as the clock hit 11:15. She had been there since 6 to set everything up and was so ready to get out of the little shack. She needed out.

Rett grinned as he watched Annaleah go and grabbed his empty box, following her to the back room. He tossed it into the corner and whistled as he then moved out to take Mara's place at the cash register, Mara already out the door. He caught sight of the Cosmo magazine and figured it was probably Annaleah's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Corian -

I chuckled lightly as I walked back into my bedroom and opened up my closet. "If you really want to you can." I informed her as I ran my hands over the items hanging up. "And as for what I'm wearing I have no clue. What's the theme tonight again?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:56 pm

((Guys, the entire club is on hold until more people get there. Once you get to the club, or to the line or something similar, just wait until other people can catch up a little more. Thanks Smile ))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next