the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER SWAP

+2
Ravyn
Invisimort
6 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

CHARACTER SWAP - Page 4 Empty Re: CHARACTER SWAP

Post by Ravyn Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Ash: Once the room was dark, i felt instantly better. I removed my sunglasses, eyes easily adjusting to the darkness. "Im not too worried about the creepy cat..... unless it decides it doesnt like me and tries to claw my face off or something." i said.

Ravyn: "Freya would be a better bet, provided she doesnt just kill us first..... we actually dont ahve polar bears around here anyways." i said, chuckling. "And yeah, she can hear you. She can hear everything that i hear, if she wants to. But who knows if she's actually listening?" i said, shrugging. Who knew ANYTHING when it came to Freya?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Ezra

O.o Wonderful...just what I need...Freya listening to me. "So Jamie can hear me too?"

Gh

"Merrooowww."

I jumped a foot in the air, stupid cat. I swear, she had major stalker/ninja abilities. She was old, not Ash old, but unusually old for a cat. She was twenty so that meant with her little cat years she was 140. "And she has arrived..."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Ravyn: I nodded. "In theory, yeah. She should bne able to hear you. But again, the question of whether or not the attention is actually being payed arises..... my characters have a tendency to ignore my day-to-day interactions except to yell stupid advice at me at random moments or wake me up at ungodly hours of the morning, but they make make an exception because you're here." i said.

Ash: I couldnt help but laugh a little as Gh got totally freaked out by the arrival of the cat. The fact that i wasnt immediately attacked seemed to be a good sign...... i was beginnign to think this trip wouldnt be so bad.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:57 am

Gh

"Not funny!" I said, picking up the dinosaur of a cat. It was skinny and gray, with green eyes. It blinked at Ash and let out another merroooow. It seemed to lean in towards him, trying to sniff him I guess. I had a joke that this cat was a vampire...but I wasn't fomna tell Ash that.

Ezra

"I honestly don't mind Jamie listening but Freya.is another story." I chuckled. I had done what Ravyn described to Gh many times before, which out of the others, I was the most. I rarely made multiple comments but I popped up often just as a thought sometimes.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:07 am

Ash: "Im sorry. But it really was a little bit funny....." i said. Ravyn's cat was not nearly as ninja as this one. All that Annie really liked to do was sit under Ravyn's bed and yowl, pretending she couldnt get out, or trip people on the stairs in the dark, or wake Ravyn up at three or so in the morning by jumping up on the bed, stepping on her, and then poking her in the face and/or yowling until petting occurred. It made no attempt to hide its presence. This cat, however... really was downright sneaky.

Ravyn: "I dont think you'll have to worry about Freya much.... im hearing screaming in my head. I think she found a victim from the City of Anons..... so she's occupied at the moment anyways." i said. "I get the feeling Jamie's still gardening, but she may be paying attention. But she isnt about to do anything bad with whatever information she overhears." i said, shrugging. "I think you'd probably bore Freya anyways. Rest assured that it is so unlikely that it is just next to impossibe that Freya will overhear anything. If she listens, she's liable to get bored withing the first five seconds."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:06 am

Gh

The cat bit my finger and drew blood. Oh crap.... "She likes to bite..." I said, trying to stop my finger from bleeding. I was bleeding, infront of a vampire, great....

Ezra

"I know, Jamie's really nice. She doesn't go off and share information or secrets. She's an excellant friend to have." I said, hoping she could hear me.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:50 am

Ash: I was about to reply to the 'biting' comment when the smell of blood hit me. Oh crap..... that wasnt good. I immediately felt my canines begin to throb painfully, aching to snap down into fangs, but i shoved them back. Id been around wounded people without losing it before..... id gotten good at not biting people. "Er, you should probably put a bandaid on that or something....." i suggested, really, really not wanting to bite Gh. I hadnt been able to feed for a while because of the travelling and being surrounded by humans, which was making it harder to not-bite.

Ravyn: "She is." i agreed, nodding. "Although i did get pretty mad at her once when she woke me up at like, 7am on a weekend..... four hours or so before when i SHOULD be waking up." i said. Suddenly something came through. "Oh? It seems she WAS paying attention, at least for a bit. She says thank you, and that you're an excellent friend to have too."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:51 am

Ezra

I didn't really think I was a good friend, I really wasn't told that often. I smiled, "Thanks Jamie. And why did she wake you up at seven a.m.?"

Gh

I ran to clean my finger and put a bandaid on it. I came back, looking up at Ash with concern on my face. "Are you okay? I'm sorry...if you need to eat, I don't mind if you eat infront of me. If you want me to leave so you have some privacy, I can do that too. Again, I'm sorry..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:38 am

Ravyn: "She says you're welcome." i said before addressing the question. "Basically just overactivity..... it was to be expected, i suppose. When i created her, it was like an explosion going off in my brain or something. I had the really strong impulse to create a bisexual crossdresser character for like, a whole week, and then BAM! She was just THERE. And then it took me a while to find a chat she could even fit into, but then when i did, it never really went anywhere and she was dormant for a very long time, despite being a character who had come in so strongly. So when she eventually got used in another chat, she was very overactive for a while. It was good, i suppose, because it helped her develop a lot, but sort of bad too because it meant i got significantly less sleep...." i explained.

Ash: I shrugged. "Its okay, it happens. Not your fault. I do actually need to eat. I wasnt able to on the train without freaking people out...." i said, rummaging in my bag for a minute. I pulled open the false bottom and removed a blood bag, allowing my fangs to snap down as i bit into it. I didnt really care if she hung around, but i understood if she didnt want to. Some people were grossed out by stuff like this.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:59 am

Ezra

"I guess that makes sense..." I said, not really understanding the whole author thing. "Gh says I was the last to come.in out of her major.characters. She said she got this urge to.create what should be a villan but she made it so.the bad guy changes. Yeaaah, I'm not really the villian anymore...I guess."

Gh

I winced a bit, trying to tell myself that this was Ash's cheeseburger or whatever. I sat down in the chair by the window. "If you don't mind telling me....did you want to be a vampire?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Ravyn: "You dont seem like a villain, really....." i said thoguhtfully. "Ive even met Evil!You, and you still dont strike me as a villain. Im surprised that you were her last character to come in. She uses you pretty often...... frankly, i dont really know many of her other characters that well." i said. "Not that i actually mind. You're pretty awesome."

Ash: I heard the question and froze in the act of drinking the bloodbag like a juice box and slowly lowered it, a pained expression crossing my face. "Not really, no......" i answered. "Unfortunately, i didnt have a lot of choice in the matter."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Ezra

"Thanks, yeah I dunno why she uses me alot, but it's true I was the last to be created. Not counting Tommy of course but out of the trio I'm the last. Andrew came first, then Liz, and then me."

Gh

I saw Ash's pained expression and felt bad about asking. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. It must be...hard for you." I said, looking at him with sad eyes.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:36 am

Ravyn: I nodded. "Interesting.... i would never have guessed. But hey, authors. We're wierd people. Who knows why things happen as they do for us." i said, chuckling a bit.

Ash: "No, its okay.... just brings back some bad memories is all. It was harder for me rigt before and right after i was changed, but... its gotten easier." i said. Memories of my sire were not ones i liked to recall. That had been a very dark time for me.... but i didnt blame Gh for asking. If i were her, i probably would've asked that too.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:20 am

Gh

I wanted to ask more, but not wanting to hurt Ash, I didn't. I fidgeted, curiosity creePing up on me. "So when did you really start playing guitar? I'm positive you've been playing for longer then you want people who don't know about....you know....think."

Ezra

"So what about being an author? What's it like? Gh says it makes her want to strangle certain charries," I said, smirking. I knew when Gh said that it was me, I was the most difficult she said.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:14 am

Ash: I nodded. "You would be correct..... ive been playing for roughly 120 years. Well, at least on the acoustic, because they've been around ages.... i havent played the electric as long, simply because it hasnt existed for as long, but the principle is the same so ive picked it up pretty fast." i said, relieved that she'd dropped the subject of my change.

Ravyn: "Hmm, i dunno, really. Its interesting, i suppose. A lot of my characters are just physical representations of various aspects of myself, Freya and Jamie included. So its not so much like i have a bunch of random people that im writing about, its more like i have a bunch of different parts of me that ive just given life. Although, i dont talk about my characters all that much to other people..... i mentioned it to my family once, but telling people you have a bunch of people living in your head makes people tend to think you're crazy......" i said, attempting to explain author-ness.

Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:43 am

Gh
O.o o.O O.O o.o "Woooooaaaaahhhh, you're old, " I said again, "but I bet you're really good. Do you sing as well?"

Ezra
o.e The thought that Freya was a representation of Ravyn, was not a good thing. "Ah well...about the voices...I understand that...I see dead people sooo...yeaaah."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Ash: I nodded, finishing off my blood. "Yeah, i sing. Id like to be able to play in a band and go professional, but i cant. It would be too hard to keep necessary secrets." i said.

Ravyn: "Oh, that's true.... I would think that would be a little bit overwhelming, seeing dead people everywhere." i said, thinking aloud. "How d'you tell them from living people?"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:41 am

Gh

"My voice teacher wanted me to play the guitar so it could make me a "package deal", if I get a band...you can join. And then we'll just fake your death and crap and replace you by your long lost son...or you again."

Ezra

"That's the problem, sometimes it's not as easy to tell. Some are like Andrew and Tommy, they don't fit in with their dress or the way the act or they're covered in blood or water. And most likely people would notice these things so then it makes them easy to pick out. The only problem is, some have died recently....then it makes it hard. So you look for wounds...and all that lovely crap. If you screw up and make eye contact....they'll NEVER leave you alone. Which is a problem because then you're now screaming at a person who doesn't exist and you wind up in a sponged room....not fun."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Ash: I laughed at this. "I dont know if id be able to really effectively fake my death and then replace myself..... im sort of a pretty distinctive person. Its too risky.... but oh well. Thanks anyways." i said, smiling a bit. "So, you have a voice teacher? You sing?" i asked, curious.

Ravyn: I nodded. "Yeah, i always sorta wondered about that. Ive had characters who could see the dead...... i had a necromantress at one point who couldnt tell the difference and DID wind up in a mental home. It was a front, but still..... ironically, that was the same storyline that gave birth to Freya. Believe it or not, she wasnt actually that evil when i created her. It wasnt until she started actually being used more that she got to be the Freya everyone now knows....." i said thoughtfully.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:23 pm

Gh
"Yeah, I like to sing. I started vocal lessons last year but I did a chorus group before that."

Ezra
O.o Freya was like her mother, well the apple doesn't fall from the tree. "No offense...I don't know how you could create Freya AND Jamie...they're so different...."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:44 am

Invisimort:

AND THEN AN HOUR HAPPENED AND SUDDENLY THERE WAS LASAGNA AND WE WERE UPSTAIRS.

Seating arrangements were always a big deal at my dining room. I refused to sit across from my brother, but my parents didn't like to sacrifice where they liked to sit to humour our... idiosyncrasies. And when there were guests it got worse. So the final seating arrangement ended up with me and my female parental unit on one side, my brother caddycorner to me, Peter across from me, and My male parental unit at the head of the table, with a large lasagna pan in the middle of it all.

I only needed two forks to eat today, as there was only two different things to eat. Salad, and lasagna.

"Aren't you going to introduce us?" My female parental unit asked, and I thought that I had introduced everyone earlier. Apparently that didn't count, the random yelling.

"Peter, those are my parental units and that is my sibling. Sibling and parental units... That is Peter." I stated.

My mother looked at me. I had probably done it wrong. Or...something. She tended to assume that I had knowledge where I didn't. Especially about social interaction.

T.Mor:

Winter's house... was... er...well, firstly... there were no boards on the windows... and it wasn't on fire. And...she....she had... things that looked like... what I guessed were...short, stubby trees in front of it... and like...some random grass in front of her ...er... stairs leading up to where the door was...And there was... some kind of... little...wall thing... 'round the front... And... a big door...for... I guessed the thing that I had ridden here in. It... It was... Like... amazing. Like... I could have probably fit three of my houses here with no problem... and still had space.

"Er... you... your house... It's... Big." There were a whole bunch of other words I could have used there, but big came out first so...er. Yeah.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:00 am

Peter

"Um, hello," I said, trying as hard as possible to not be completely awkward. It...sort of worked...

I've never been really good with social situations, but I think I have a decent reason. And situations like this, where people were eating at a dinner table...I hadn't been in one of those in a long time. There had been times like this with Karin, Elizabeth, Izzy, and Senet, of course, but we never had very many. And they hardly ever occurred after Senet and I became Scouts. Nowadays, I either ate on some random plane with my team, or in a SO mess hall. That was it. And I was never a guest in someone else's home. This...this was different.

Winter

"Er, not really," I said. "Not for here. It's a good size, but it's not huge or anything. There are plenty of houses that are bigger...like the ones by the lake. Now those are big."

I killed the engine, unfastened my seatbelt, got out of the car, and closed the door. I briefly wondered if T.Mor needed any assistance, but I figured he'd know enough from watching me do things to handle himself. Then again... I looked back just to make sure he was following.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:26 am

Invisimort:

"So... Visi mentioned that you are also from Virginia? What part?" My dad... travels. A lot. He'd probably stayed in a hotel somewhere there at one point or another if there were computers to be had there. And both my parents kind of liked to talk. About wierd things.

I wondered if the part of Virginia Peter was from even existed in my plane. It...probably did, I figured. Maybe. If not...well, I'd make crap up. Or he'd make crap up. SOMEONE WOULD LIE BLATANTLY. I WAS SURE OF IT.

"The other day, We were doing this project in my Spanish class, and this kid was being so annoying." My brother stated out of the blue. I shot him a violent look. Not that he noticed. He constantly wore this sort of derpy/ trolly expression that got under my skin.

T.Mor:

"Oh..."

Winter got out of the...car. It was called a car. She made it look so...effortless. She had had a handle... there would be a handle on the inside of the door. ...aha. There. I pulled on it, and... wait... I pushed... no... I pulled the handle and pushed the door ...and that made it open... weird.

I tried to get out of the...car... but the seat wanted to keep me there. I tried again. And... a third time. ...oh. That thing... plugged into the chair... right.

After a minute or so I figured out how to get it off, and finally made it out of that gigantic rolling ball of metal.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Bells

Okay, Mr. Face was coming at my house. My house. Cool...

Grinning what was probably like, an insane smile, I finished fixing my bed and decided I might as well turn on some music. Slipping out my Nickelback CD I stuck it in and started towards the stairs.

"When is this..person spose to get here?" Grandma called down and I paused on the stairs considering it.

"Um..I don't know.. when he wants to I guess."

"How old is he again?"

"Um..I dunno.." I muttered. "Um.. an age."

"That's so helpful."

"...I know."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Mr.Face:

I stepped out of the electrical closet, hearing linoleum flooring, and concrete walls. A school. It sounded like an institution of learning. Or, at least... like my institution of learning.

I wasn't particularly fond of institutions of learning. The closet behind me swung shut, and I was trying to figure out which way exactly would get me towards an external door.

Not that I would actually leave the building, but... It's always nice to have an exit strategy.

I clicked around tentatively, wandering through a hallway and concluding that... Without schematics I was kind of lost.

Invisimort had given me this thing called an iPhone prior to sending me out to this...place... and I was quite content to use my cellular OS interface now, instead of uselessly meandering these halls.

"OS. Place text message to Bells. Message body- I am at an institution of learning. I had expected that you would be here. Why aren't you?" I told it.

"Send?" The cool blue voice of OS asked me.

"No, I was recording that for my mental health. Yes, Send." I muttered. Hadn't quite broken the new programming in yet... but given a few weeks... I'd figure it out.

"Message sent." The voice replied, and I stowed the OS back in my suit pocket.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next