the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER SWAP

+2
Ravyn
Invisimort
6 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

CHARACTER SWAP - Page 7 Empty Re: CHARACTER SWAP

Post by Bells Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:31 am

Bells

"Alright then," She said, turning back towards the kitchen door. "You are welcome to sit and wait, come taste the chili if you want, or watch TV oR something."

I sighed a bit, glaring at the evil stairs that I would have to take the suitcase down. "I'll take it now. " I muttered

"Are when you're done Bells, you need to set the table."

"...apperently I'm doing that too. Thanks for the warning. "

"Welcome.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Peter

I shrugged.

"...Well, I don't know the layout of your house or anything, so...lead the way."

Winter

I could feel my eyes lighting up. I loved videogames...

"Well, for the Xbox 360," I started, "we've got Halo 3, COD4, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six: Vegas, Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Alan Wake, and, um...some racing game. For the Wii, we have Brawl, Mariokart, and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. We also have Twilight Princess for the Gamecube, as well as The Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time, both normal and Master Quest versions."

The Wii version of LoZ: TP was actually my friend's, but I was borrowing it currently. Really, I'd just want to see how I'd fare on the mirrored version. Result: I know both versions by the back of my hand.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Invisimort:

"We're going back to the porch... That place, where I accidentally yelled about carcasses!" I stated with a smile. I smiled a lot when I talked about things like that... and I had been told by many people that my smile was a bit...unsettling. My DMV picture had looked a bit...off... but... whatever.

And I led the way downstairs, pulling open the front door and pushing open the screen, a set of manouvres that was a bit unwieldy with a fake arm under my arm and some plaster wrap in my other hand and some empty chinese food bowl for water. I realised that I had no water IN the chinese food bowl, nor did I have any vaseline to keep my arm from becoming fused to the plaster.

"Stand here and stare deeply into the arm of Pastulio." I commanded. "I will be back with assorted other things that I need to productive in a moment. AND THEN, ONCE SUFFICIENT PROGRESS IS ACHIEVED... WE CAN AMNESIA LATE INTO THE NIGHT OR UNTIL MY COMPUTER OVERHEATS FROM ME ABUSING IT." I grinned evilly at that. Man. How many of my expressions are somehow... evil or...despotic...or just downright manic in nature? ...I'm not sure I want an answer to that.

T.Mor:

...I'd always wanted to play Mariokart... but...if you break out of the shoulder restraints in COD4 you can go over to a control screen in the start up menu and play Zork! ...Which... I really liked...

I mean... I'm not one for... you know... shooting stuff and stuff... but... having heard about that one easter egg...

No... I had never played MarioKart... and that was what I was going to do.

I mean... Riddle had it on her shrinebox, but she always wanted to play... other things... so, I'd never gotten the chance to play...and... I wanted to.

Why was I thinking about this so hard? ...I mean... it was just... picking a videogame... Just like at home... only... home was different... but yeah...

"Can... Can we play.... uhm... MarioKart?" I asked.

Mr.Face:

I handed Bells my suitcase.

I was uncertain as to what a TV was...and thought that it may be useful for me to encounter Chili prior to eating it. "I will come with you and investigate the chili." I informed Bells' grandmother.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Peter

Amnesia...awesome.

But I wasn't going to do what she said. In fact, I pointedly looked away just because she had told me to stare into it. Winter is the only one who can tell me what to do and actually have me do it.

Winter

I grinned.

"Excellent choice."

The Wii was up here in my room; the Xbox 360 was in my brother's. ...Even though the Xbox was actually my property, and the Wii belonged to the family. I turned on the TV, switched to the auxiliary channel, booted the Wii up, and put in Mariokart. I then grabbed two steering wheels (Wiimotes already inside) and handed one to T.Mor.

"You ready for this?" I asked, grinning again, as I clicked on the Mariokart image.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:24 am

Invisimort:

He did not stare deeply into the arm of Pastulio.

Meh. I decided not to say anything about that, because...really... It was mostly just a passing reference to a TV show he'd probably never hear of, and not a real command...

I went back into the house and into the kitchen to get my bowl filled with water and the vaseline. My kitchen was a bit of a nightmare, according to my mother, with Alllergy meds and various other meds lined up across the bar, an over used coffee machine ontop if the busted dishwasher, and...well... dishes that were midwash as a result of us eating tonight. The rug in the kitchen always had several pens hidden underneath it because of our cats...Apparently pens were amusing to play with while they were hiding under rugs... I didn't know, I was not a cat.

I brought back my little dish of water and my vaseline to the porch.

"Right...well..." I stated as I came back. "If you would like to assist in the creation of this arm... then I would find it wonderful if you could chop up all that plaster gauze into five inch sections for me...And if you would not like to assist...Ideally, I would like you to chop up the five inch sections anyway however, I realise that... My parents don't like it when I get gore splatteref all over the place, real or otherwise...so... I lack any way to actually enforce your assistance...so...yeah. If you would rather just kind of... sit there and... I dunno... do...whatever... That works too. Technically." Wow. What a long winded way to ask for assistance.

Either way, I was going to have to slather my arm in vaseline, so... I went ahead and commenced with that while I awaited a response of some sort.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Peter

"I was going to help anyway..." I said with a shrug. "No threats necessary."

I hoped she realized that I was far more capable of defending myself here than I was in the literary world. ...Oh well.

I started to cut up the plaster gauze.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Invisimort:

"Oh. Well... that makes things easy... Thanks. And...I realise that here in reality land, I cannot really follow through on anything, but...as you'll soon see, I'm a bit like this to everyone...so... uhm... yeah." Yes, I did threaten to kill people in reality. Which...sounds... odd... but, really, it makes marginally more sense in context. Sort of. I mean... yeah... no, it's one of those things that requires explaining...

I pulled a piece of plaster gauze from the pile that Peter had started cutting Dunked it in the bowl of water, and plastered it to my arm. Basically, the whole process was: do the above, and then repeat ad nauseum for...3-5 layers of plaster. Wait for it to dry...and... voila. Arm.

Peeling it off was always the tricky part, which was why the vaseline came in so handy.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:26 am

Bells

I quickly started down the steps with his suitcase, only tripping three times before making it to the bottom and starting towards the air mattress that had been set up in the family room. I sat right next to the big screen, an old, big, big screen we'd had for years, and my computer. Dropping the suitcase on the bed I quickly started back towards the steps.

(Third person to um..help with the grandmother ))

Grandma smiled a little, stopping infront of the stove and taking the lid off of a large black pot. "Would you like to taste it?" She asked, picking up her wooden spoon and stirring the chili.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:21 am

Mr.Face:

Well, wanting to taste it and having to taste it for analysis were two different things.

However... I realise that it would be impolite to bring that difference up, as most people who cook, I find... tend to take pride in whatever it is they have happened to create, and deliberately rephrasing the question so that it implied something slightly different and more... scientific in nature could be frowned upon and misconstrued as an insult.

Didn't want to do that.

"Certainly. I have never before encountered Chili...so... This will be interesting." I informed her instead.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Bells

Grandma ~

She nodded, drawing the spoon out of the chili and grabbing a white bowel off of the counter. Once the small bowl was half way full she sat it down on the counter, placing the lid back on top of the spot and the spoon on a rag.

"Well then," She said with a smile as she picked the bowl back up. "Here you go, be sure to blow on it, wouldn't what ya to burn yourself."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Mr.Face:

Burn myself. On a bowl of... whatever this was.

Funny.

It was highly unlikely that I would actually burn myself on anything. I was careful.

I felt cautiously around the table for a spoon that I could hear....just about... ah. There it was.

Rather than try to mess with getting the spoon safely past my teeth at the moment, I simply licked the contents of the spoon with my toungue... which was apparently not suppoused to be as long as it is, but, that is neither here nor there.

Fact of the matter was that this was... kind of delicious. Oddly reminiscent of something I had once consumed in Auda... but exponentially better.

"This is exponentially better than the typical foodstuffs from..." Oh. What do I say... Do I simply call it Auda? Or... make something up? Lying is so bad though... "From my city state of origin." I finished. That didn't sound odd at all.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:33 am

gh3325 wrote:Ezra

I gave her kind of a blank, confuzzled stare...trying to take it all in. Thank goodness I wasn't an author. "That makes...sense? I guess...."

Gh

I smiled up at him, "Well if you want, while you're here I can show you some of the stuff she has taught me?"

Ravyn: "It makes PERFECT sense! JUST LIKE LEPRECHAUNS. BUT DO PEOPLE EVER TAKE ME SERIOUSLY?! NOOOOOOOOO........ THEY JUST GIVE ME WIERD LOOKS AND ATTEMPT TO FLEE WITHOUT ME NOTICING. But i /DO/ notice...... I /ALWAYS/ NOTICE." i said, with much dramatic flailing. I was about to continue with my tirade when my phone buzzed and i paused to anwer it. "Helloooooooo....? OH. Hi. No. I have NO IDEA what time it is. Leprechauns ate my watch. IM SERIOUS! Meh..... yeah, yeah, we're coming. Be home soon." i said, flipping the phone shut and stashing it back in my pocket. "We have been summoned...." i informed him, heading off in the general direction of home.

Ash: I grinned. "That'd be awesome. Im always interested to learn about music related stuff." i admitted. Id learned a lot in my lifetime, but there was always more to learn and i wanted to learn as much of it as possible.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Winter Dragon wrote:
Winter

I grinned.

"Excellent choice."

The Wii was up here in my room; the Xbox 360 was in my brother's. ...Even though the Xbox was actually my property, and the Wii belonged to the family. I turned on the TV, switched to the auxiliary channel, booted the Wii up, and put in Mariokart. I then grabbed two steering wheels (Wiimotes already inside) and handed one to T.Mor.

"You ready for this?" I asked, grinning again, as I clicked on the Mariokart image.

T.Mor:

Whoah... it was a controller in a...round thing...Never saw that before. I stared at it for a minute. "...er...yeah. Let's... do this... thing." I said.

It was weird watching her boot up her console... That screen... I'd never seen that screen before...We didn't have it on the shrinebox... it was different... We had the same games...or... at least... I'd heard of all the games she mentioned... and...yet... how she started them up...was... so...different...Weird.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:16 am

Invisimort wrote:Mr.Face:

Burn myself. On a bowl of... whatever this was.

Funny.

It was highly unlikely that I would actually burn myself on anything. I was careful.

I felt cautiously around the table for a spoon that I could hear....just about... ah. There it was.

Rather than try to mess with getting the spoon safely past my teeth at the moment, I simply licked the contents of the spoon with my toungue... which was apparently not suppoused to be as long as it is, but, that is neither here nor there.

Fact of the matter was that this was... kind of delicious. Oddly reminiscent of something I had once consumed in Auda... but exponentially better.

"This is exponentially better than the typical foodstuffs from..." Oh. What do I say... Do I simply call it Auda? Or... make something up? Lying is so bad though... "From my city state of origin." I finished. That didn't sound odd at all.

Grandma grinned, gesturing towards the large pot. "Well, I'm glad you like it. I fixed a big pot so you can have as much as you'd like."

At that moment I reentered the kitchen, glancing between them and deciding that perhaps leaving them alone had been an okay thing.

"Well, unless you would like to eat right now, I'll set it aside and ya'll can just come and get it when you'd like." Grandma declared, tapping her fingers on the counter. "Its up to you."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:31 am

Mr.Face:

I wondered how big a big pot was. Big was a really relative term. Anything could be big when put next to something significantly smaller.

"Whatever happens to be your standard dining schedule." I informed her. I could eat whenever, It didn't really matter, especially since I had a feeling that Audian Standard time was not being observed. Probably just something I learned about in the Chatbox. "I wouldn't want to restructure your whole life around my existence. It would be rude." I added.

Although, truthfully, it was quite good and if the word was given that eating now was the norm, I wouldn't have minded in the slightest.

I heard Bells re-enter the room. I unlooked towards where I heard her, and tried to issue a non-homicidal grin. Not as well rehearsed as the usual grin. Ah well. "Hello."
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:14 am

Bells

Grandma rolled her eyes, and I'm sure was about to give her usual comment about how that wasn't the kind of answer she wanted, when I butted in.

"We normally eat about this time, then go our separate ways for the evening. We could eat now, then I dunno.. read or um...play games...get on the computer....or something. "

Grandma scowled a little at the activities I suggested, and I shrugged a little, its not like we had much to do around here.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Mr.Face:

"Then I wouldn't want to interfere with your regular routine. Let's eat now and do...whatever we decide on upon finishing dinner." I said.

I wondered briefly how I would be able to read if there was no braille available, and about how I could converse with the computer without any voice to text programme. Of course, I was just assuming that she had neither of these things, and I could as of yet be pleasantly surprised by serendipity, I suppouse. It probably isn't good to make these kinds of deductions upon being in a place for about fifteen minutes and not bothering to ask about either item, but... It wasn't a completely unfounded logical leap, I don't think.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Bells

Grandma nodded, glancing at me with a stern frown.

"Set the table then, if we're going to eat we'll need dishes, you know that." She grumbled, seizing two hot pads she'd set to the side.

Rolling my eyes I walked over to the counter, pulling out a couple plates and setting them on the table before walking over to get the silverware.

"Wanna drink?" I asked over my shoulder after placing the silverware out. "We have water, tea, and I guess I could make coffee if you wanted."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Mr.Face:

Interesting. Water, tea or coffee. I wondered if she was trying to poison me. Or, perhaps she just had the extra money lying around to boil that much water at a time. Typically I only drink bottled things at home, if I require hydration. San Pellergrino or something like that.

Well... Both tea and coffee implied that the water had been boiled at least once. Which would probably suffice. "Tea I suppouse." I decided finally.

I decided to wait until everyone else sat so that I would not be interfering with the normal seating arrangement. I was uncertain as to whether I would be able to sit ocmfortably at the table, considering the fact that... Well... I am rather tall. I would have to just deal with that issue for the moment however, it was unlikely that they would have the means by which to do anything about that.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Bells

"Alrighty then." I quipped, moving to pull the pitcher from the fridge and pouring three glasses before putting it back.

I quickly moved to the table, setting them down and pulling out a chair for Mr. Face before sitting down in mine. Grandma had already started placing the chili on the table, dropping the hot-pads on an empty space beside her and taking her seat.

"Everything's ready." I called out as Grandma removed the lid from the pot.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Mr.Face:

I heard everyone finish with the set up and realised that Bells had pulled out a chair for me prior to sitting down herself, which was quite good of her to do. I sat down and found that yes, I was several inches too tall to sit comfortably under the table without my knees hitting the underside of the table top. "Thank you." I told her.

I kind of wondered how this all worked. Normally I had dinner served in my dining room. No one was there when I arrived, and no one came back in to that room until adter I was gone. It was quite... nice. However, this was not the same set up, and thus... I was... somewhat confused. "How exactly does this work now? If I may ask." I asked.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:19 pm

Bells

Grandma gave him a strange look and opened her mouth to speak, but I quickly cut in, earning myself a glare and probably a sharp word later.

"Either you, or one of us can dish up the food then we sit here and talk while we eat if wanted, or sometimes its really quiet. Depends on the mood of the day."

As I spoke Grandma stirred the chili, perhaps already forgetting that I'd interrupted her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Mr.Face:

"Oh. Alright then. I'm going to politely decline from serving anything to anyone, as although your house has a more pleasant acoustic stability than some other places I have inhabited, I do not want to test my practical applications of spatial relations yet." I stated, hoping that I wasn't in some bizarre place where it was standard ettiquette to serve food when being a guest. I really despised being rude... but, bad things tended to happen with me and things that came straight out of ovens... Particularly when said things were not already destined to be dumped on victims like hot oil.

"And... to what subjects do the discussions usually pertain?" I asked while I was figuring out how this all worked. Quite different.

Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Bells

Grandma held out her hand and I carefully reached infront of Mr. Face to grab his bowl and hand it to her for him.

"Oh, just little things normally. How your day was, what's coming up, school things..." I trailed of realizing something at that moment.

Crapcrapcrap. Mr. Face was coming to school with me. This would be..interesting.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Gh

I grinned as well, "I don't mind teaching you! But I'm pretty sure in your years of experiance you probably know a lot more."

Kent

"Er...okay....um...so what's fer dinner? If ya don't mind me askin'?"
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next