the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER SWAP

+2
Ravyn
Invisimort
6 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

CHARACTER SWAP - Page 8 Empty Re: CHARACTER SWAP

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Ash: "I wouldnt say so. I dont have any formal training or anything. You probably know a lot that i dont." i said. People always had different ways of doing things and different ideas. It would be interesting to see what she could tell me.

Ravyn: I blinked, thoughtful. "Hmm? Oh..... actually..... i have no idea." i admitted, grinning. "Whatever my mom's making. But i didnt ask. Im sure it'll be good, though." i said, bouncing along through the streets, chains jingling. "OH! Something just occurred to me..." I said, turning around and walking backwards so i could talk to him instead of calling back. "You stick out. Like, a lot. And, uhm, you're gonna stick out even more at school. We're gonna have to get you some modern clothing." i said, thinking.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Gh

"Oh..wow...that's interesting. Does it get hard to get used to all the changes through out the years?"

Kent

"Er....I dun 'ave anything else...and this is...unusual?" I said, looking down at my clothing. I stuck out?
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Ash: I shrugged. "A little bit, i guess, but its not like things happen overnight. You can usually see stuff coming so its not like you wake up one morning and the whole world's suddenly different. You live through those periods of change, so it isnt that bad." i said. "What's worse is when you dont change WITH the world."

Ravyn: "Pssssh. Dont worry about it. I'll drag you shopping and we'll buy you something that wont stand out. And for this time period? Yes. Its /VERY/ unusual. People will totally think you're a wierdo." i said bluntly. "BUT DO NOT FEAR. Seriously. Im a clothing genius." i said, grinning. It was basically true.... i was essentially the fashion consultant for my entire family, which was wierd because id never really been into fashion or cared that much about it at all. But it was the same with stuff like picking paint or figuring out where to put furniture. It was just something i seemed to naturally have an eye for.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Kent
B-buy? Nonononono...I couldn't allow that. "No...er...ya don't need ta b-buy...." I stammered. Clothes were expensive....

Gh

"Yeah...that must suck.....by the way...do you want to go to school with me? I'm only a freshman but it could be fun?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Ash: School? I hadnt been to a school.... im AGES. But it could be fun..... "As long as i can stay out of the sun, sure. It'll be good to do something different." i said.

Ravyn: "Yes i do. You should realize that im at least partially insane and have a stubborn streak a mile wide. There's no reasoning with me. I will drag you to the mall if i have to. That, or i'll just go and pick out whatever i think will fit you and its liable to make you look stupid or not fit in which case id REALLY be wasting money." i said. "Your best bet is to just give up and come along quietly." i added, grinning.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Gh

"Yay~ " I cheered, squirming a bit. "I have Gym first period just to warn you."

Kent

Gahhh...."Are you sure I can't pay you back?" Did I even have enough money for that? I couldn't let her pay for me....I hated feeling in debt.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Ravyn: "Yes, im sure. Dont worry about it. This'll be fun for me anyways." i said. "Besides whichk, i have some clothes i need to pick up anyways so its not like im going out of my way or anything. Its no big deal, seriously." i said. "Like i said. THERE IS NO USE ARGUING WITH ME. I always win..." i said, grinning a little wickedly as we arrived back at the house. I opened the door and headed inside, going about pulling off my shoes. I couldnt smell any food, but my sense of smell was whacked. I was positive there was food. It was why my mom had called. Sure enough, when i headed up the short 6 stairs from the tiny landing that was the front entrance hall to the main level and headed into the kitchen, there was food. Roast beef, these really amazing squashed and roasted potatoes that were all salty and crispy and awesome (a household favourite), and various other vegetables and such. "You probably made way to much food." i told my mom. But she just pointed out that leftovers could be useful and told me to set the table, which i went and set about doing.

Ash: I shrugged. "No big. Ravyn had gym first period last year.... she hated it, but meh. Gym is fun." i said. I was kind of excited now, actually. As long as i didnt die....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:45 am

Kent

"Are ya sure I can't 'elp with anything?" I asked, my mouth watering slightly at the prospect of food. There was SO MUCH FOOD. Yet Ravyn seemed to shrug it off with nothin'. What the hell?!

Gh

"Well we aren't going outside for gym. I take the bus in the morning so that may be the only problem you have with light. Otherwise you should be okay."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:30 am

Ash: I nodded, relieved. "All right. I'll take appropriate precautions, then." i said, already plotting the best way to keep the sunlight off me. I was pretty sure i could make this work....

Ravyn: "Nonononononono.... its forbidden." i said bluntly. "You're a guest." i explained as i finished setting the table. The only thing id left off were the plates, because we didnt usually put a lot of actual dishes on the table. Usually just anything we were using as seasoning (salt and such) or sometimes small dishes. But typically we served stuff over on the counter to avoid clutter at our small kitchen table. "Right, grab a plate and come get whatever you feel like eating." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:55 pm

Gh

"Will you need to bring blood bags? OH and I have a class you'll definatly like AND we're learning about all the stuff that happened when you were alive."

Kent

I grabbed a plate and did as I was told, grabbing some beef, potatos and veggies. Potatos were pretty common where I came from, they were cheep and filling so therefore they were used ALOT. But they were still good.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:18 pm

Edge wrote:Bells

Grandma held out her hand and I carefully reached infront of Mr. Face to grab his bowl and hand it to her for him.

"Oh, just little things normally. How your day was, what's coming up, school things..." I trailed of realizing something at that moment.

Crapcrapcrap. Mr. Face was coming to school with me. This would be..interesting.

Mr.Face:

"My day as of thus far has been interesting. I do not currently attend a school so I have nothing to say on that front, and upon my return back home I do believe that I have several appointments to see to..." I stated, as she took my dish, presumably to get it filled up with that delicious chili.

"And that's it? Interesting" I didn't know quite how these discussion topics would last throughout an entire dinner, however, perhaps I was mistaken.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Ash: I nodded. "Yeah, i'll have to bring blood. But i wont, you know, leave it in the bags..... i have water bottles you cant see through that'll work." i said. No need to freak out the general public, not to mention expose my condition. No, that would be bad.....

Ravyn: I went and pulled Kent's chair out, informing him that that was where he would be sitting before taking my own seat and digging in. I hadnt realized how hungry id been.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:39 am

Kent

So much food. I stared at my plate, sitting next tl Ravyn and digging in...sooo good.

Gh

I nodded and smiled. "It'll be fun. We're learning about Romeo and Juliet and the black plague. Which both took place around the time you were alive. Should be a piece of cake for you."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Bells

I nodded, receiving a sharp look from Grandma before I realized I hadn't handed over my bowl. "Yeah, pretty much. It can get pretty quiet around here," I muttered, resisting the urge to add in 'unless we're arguing ' to my sentence.

As if sensing my thoughts Grandma dished out her own bowl, glaring at me the whole time.

"So," she began, placing the lid back on the dish. "Tell me more about yourself, Mr.Face, perhaps a first name?"

If I didn't have a mouth full of chili, I might have told her to shut u
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Mr.Face:

The only way she was going to receive my first name was by going into the book of faces itself and Return my page to its... MUCH earlier settings. Assuming she could get past the--

I won't bore you with the details. Or give away the details.

"I am under no legal obligation to give you my first name. As such, I will not." I stated simply.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:09 pm

Bells

Grandma furrowed her brow, giving him a hard stare before slowly rolling her eyes.
"Well, you are the guest so I won't pry." She muttered, glancing at her bowl then at me. "Can you grab the pickle juice from the fridge?"

"Yeah, sure." I grumbled, dropping my spoon in my bowl and getting up to grab it.

"Alright, not your name." She started after a moment, "Perhaps how you know Bells? What you want to do while you're here? Within reason I'll try and make sure that you'll be able to do it."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Mr.Face:

"Bells and I were acquainted through...Mutual interest... in..." I realised that Bells' grandmother probably did not know as much as Bells or I did about anything concerning violence, murder, or any combination of the two and some randomly added third variable. However... I don't like lying. I despise lying. " ...the Internet." I finished. Not technically a lie. Both of us were on the internet frequently. Just in different capacities as users. And... in some way, on different Internets.

"And... My only request for activities is that we spend as little time outside as possible." I said after little thought. Other than that, I was pretty much alright for participating in...whatever, and If I felt like ending the lives of twenty or so individuals during that process... She never need know. No one would find out.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Bells

I found my way back to my seat, setting the juice on the table and receiving a short nod from Grandma.

"That's easy enough to manage," She began, taking the jar and tilting it to pour a bit of the liquid into her bowl. "Bells doesn't spend much time outside in the first place. " She ended with a pointed glad in my direction, and I rolled my eyes, resisting the urge to comment on how fortunate that was at the moment.

"Would you like anything with your chili," She asked suddenly. "Pickle juice, crackers, cheese, Bells can easily get it for you."

Yeah, of course I could stop eating and do whatever you want. I thought with irritation, but didn't say a word, instead just placing another bite in my mouth."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Mr.Face:

I was quite glad to hear that there wouldn't be too many outside activities that I would have to deal with.

She asked me if I would like anything else in my chili. I saw no reason to add to what was already delicious. "No thank you, I am fine at the moment." I stated.

I wondered whether the inquiries were going to continue, or whether I had passed whatever... personal investigation was being conducted on my behalf. This did almost feel like a personal investigation. Only with delicious food. And no torture. Or violence.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Ravyn: I paused in my eating, glancing around. "Good?" i asked Kent. Dinners were typically somewhat silent here, especially if my brother was away, which he currently was. We didnt always have that much to talk about. I thought about tomorrow. Saturday...... so the morning was free and then there was riding in the afternoon. I briefly turned and asked my mom if we'd ahve time to go for a brief shopping trip in the morning. She agreed, much to my relief. Good. That would get a lot done... i wouldnt have to try and come up with answers for questions about Kent's dress. The accent i could pass of as being foreign but the manner of dress...... it would be unusual almost anywhere.

Ash: I nodded, thoughtful. "Cool. Although, my memories from back then are pretty fuzzy." i admitted. Still, it'd be interesting...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Bells

Grandma gave a short nod, settling into silence after that. Grateful I ate quietly, glancing at them when finished and sitting back in my chair, deciding to wait so that I could take all the bowls at once.

"I don't believe I ever caught what you do." Grandma said finally, breaking the silence after she'd placed her spoon down in her now empty bowl. "Do you have a job?"

Gah, why did she have to pry so much......
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Mr.Face:

Everything was going nicely in silence for a moment after that and I was able to consume more of that delicious chili.

And then the next question in this stealth interrogation arrived, causing me to neatly bite down on my toungue. Which... Is just as painful as it sounds, I assure you. Possibly even moreso when you stop to consider that my teeth are... quite sharp.

I noiselessly peeled my toungue off my teeth and took a pause to allow the bleeding to die down a bit before responding.

"Ah, Yes. Yes I am employed." I wondered what else I could say without raising more questions. "I am the ruler of a... I believe you would call them "micro-nations" here. " There. Vague but not so much so that the response was unfulfilling. Hopefully that would suffice.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Bells

Grandma raised her brow, and I shook my head a little as I reached for her brow.

"A whole nation?" She asked, slightly skeptical. "That must be hard, perhaps I've heard of it, what's-"

"Hey Mr.Face," I interpreted, wanting to stop her before she got out anymore questions. "Want to go play games? Or get on the internet?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Mr.Face:

"Well really more like a city-state I suppouse, depending on--" We would have been talking slightly over eachother since I had not anticipated a second section to her inquiry, however, we were both cut off by Bells' interruption.

I wondered what kind of games she was offering up. I am partial to chess. And scrabble... thouh arranging the words on the board appropriately has always been difficult for me.

"Pehaps. What are you proposing and how good is your speech to text programme?" I asked Bells, turning my head in what I assumed was a good approximation of looking at her based on the acoustic resonance of the walls and the location of her head.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Bells

I frowned, just realizing the flaw with most of the things I owned. The fact he was blind, and they were made for people who..weren't blind. Ignoring Grandma's glare I quickly thought over the options then sighed, curling a bit of hair around my finger thoughtfully.

"Well, I don't have a speech to text program, but if you need to type anything I can easily take care of that. I can also read the stuff out loud to you. Um, as for what game we play, we could play scrabble or life, um maybe Yahtzee."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next