the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER SWAP

+2
Ravyn
Invisimort
6 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

CHARACTER SWAP - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARACTER SWAP

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:57 am

Marley
Oooh, they were passing out drinks on the airplane, maybe I'd get some app- wait, no, apple-juice... I have TOTALLY learned my lesson on that one. But... do things work like that in this world?! Do people go around drugging drinks so they can hand you over to faceless dictators?! ...That almost sounded philosophical, so I dropped the subject.
But I swear, I am totally ready to drop-kick that baby in the back row...
Finally, mercifully, the plane bumped to a halt on the tarmac. I stood up immediately, ready to exit the human sardine can, which got me a couple of glares from the passengers sitting beside me, which basically translated to 'YOU'RE the one that whined for the window-seat, so wait your gosh dang turn'.
I finally waited a whole ten minutes before the aisle cleared out enough for me to make my escape. Freeeeedooooom!
I burst out from the weird tube thing from the plane to the building, into the airport, taking a deep breath of non-recycled air.
Hm. This place looked sketchy. ...Cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:03 am

Cricket
Friend? Well, if something similar to an aunt counts, then aye. But then, I called everyone friend, aye? Even my enemies. So it shouldn't even be a question. "Ah, aye," I nodded, frantically searching my mind for a way to sound perfectly normal. That's something I never really figured out, was 'normal'. So I still recieved funny looks, just from different people. Manners. Normal people had manners. "Nice t' meet you, then," I added.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:04 am

Timmi
Okay... bed made, check. Room cleaned, check. Kitchen cleaned, check. Sent Mom to pick up Cricket... hopefully she won't scare him off... check. I had been pacing around the living room, a nervous wreck, for about... an hour or so, now. My tremor was as crazy as heck, my entire body shaky. I. Was. Going. To. Meet. Cricket. He was going to stay over at my house. This was surreal. No, this was MORE than surreal, this was... just... insanity. Luckily, my sister was over at a friend's house, and my dad was at some business thing. AHHHTHISWASREALLLYHAPPENINGAHHHWHATWHATWHAT... I slapped myself across the face in an effort to calm down. Okay. That didn't help at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:07 am

Mom looked at him for a moment before turning around "Alright then, follow me to the car, it's right outside"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:12 am

Jacky

"I'll go find her," I said, hopping out of the car. Sure enough, there was a short blonde standing outside the airport. That was...MARLEY. WOAH. I couldn't help myself. See, when I get excited, it's like a million starbucks get dumped into my bloodstream. "MARLEY!" I squeeked, running up and squeezing her, hair flying everywhere in the obnoxious Wyoming wind. Oh well. I would look like Cousin It for a small while, who cares.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:19 am

Marley
First instinct: when somebody yells at you and starts running towards you, turn the other way and HEAD FOR THE HILLS. But I managed to keep myself from making a hasty retreat back to the land of sketchy airplane attendants, just as she squeezed me. Ooof.
"Jacky!" Or... at least... who I hoped was Jacky... either that or an over friendly random Wyomingan who knew my name... I reaaallly hoped this state wasn't THAT friendly....
It was so weird, right now, Jack seemed almost... like... human, not a writer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:23 am

Cricket

So, I followed her to the car. The . . . car. The thing that moved on land . . . which there was so much of. I'd never seen so much land in one place. It was like the ocean in reverse, and there were, well, I think they were trees. Freakishly tall trees. Littered everywhere.

The machine on wheels had cushy seats inside, and a sort of wheel that they used to steer. Like some motorboats, but different. I hesitated. "Ah . . . are there any . . . boats, per chance?" But then, I was on an adventure. Shouldn't I try new things? Besides . . . the last time I was in a car was what, CC!!!!? It had actually been fun. I climbed in, and suddenly the ground was moving underneath us. A whole new perspective. Where was the sky? The air was as dry as sand, compared to what I was used to.

Shit. Was I dreaming?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:57 am

((JACKY, DUN STEAL MAH TITLE. I'M THE WHITEST PERSON YOU WILL EVER MEET >:c ))

Winter Dragon

"Twenty or thirty minutes," I answered. "Depends on traffic."

This town wasn't among the nicest, but it wasn't terrible... There were definitely some bad sections, though. Not like my safe, boring town where, as my friend Adam once put it, "the only thing you need to worry about is drive-by huggings." My safe, boring town also looked a lot nicer, something I appreciated more as we passed the slightly run-down houses lining the street. Come to think of it, there really weren't any run-down houses at all back home. That's what happens when you live in an entirely middle class town, I guess.

Peter

Carcasses... I could almost feel my eye twitching. What exactly was I in for...?

"Er, hey..." I greeted back, following her inside.

I was in the home of someone who took great joy in murdering me on a regular basis. Horribly murdering me. And she was just talking about carcasses... I had to wonder who was the crazier one...her or me?

...Definitely had to be her. It wasn't like I signed up for this voluntarily.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:48 am

Ravyn wrote:So, uh...... aynone want to take Ash? Im cool to take whatever character, i dont really care who it is.... just lemme know and chuck em' at me.....

I'LL SWAP!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Ezra btw. Yay! I get a vampiiirrreeee, wait...hold up..couldn't that be potentially dangerous...hm...OH WELL!
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:56 am

Nawwwww, gh, Ash is a big ol' teddy bear....... who looks like he belongs in the local cult...... and faceplanted in a tackle box...... AND THAT SOUNDS GREAT! So.... uh, how should we start this.....?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............air plane? Or front door? Either is fine.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:57 pm

Air plane is probably a bad idea for Ash..... uhm.... i'll send him via train, i think....... how're you gonna send Ez?

Ash: I had swapped trains at 9pm. It was now noon the next day, and my all rights, i should be asleep right now. I was a creature of the night - being diurnal was just.... wrong. Really, really, wrong...... since the sun had risen, id been careful to keep it off of me. I really didnt want to die. The train finally pulled to a stop and i climbed off, carrying my things. A large duffel bag was strapped to my back, my guitar case in one hand. In my other, i held a large umbrella creating a safe spot of shade for me. Although it was fairly overcast, i still needed as much cover as possible, and i kept my sunglasses on my face, keeping out the light. Crossing the border had been rather interesting, and i had no idea where i was. I would just have to wait and hope Gh showed up soon....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:06 pm

Gh

"So what's your friend's name again?" My dad asked me, turning to look at me from the driver's seat.

"Asher, but he likes Ash." I replied. My mom was at home with my sister, probably cooking even though I had already told her that Ash had probably eaten. Seriously...I dunno how I was gonna pull off lack of food. It had been good that Dad had driven, if Mom had been here we would have gotton lost...no sense of direction. "OH! STOP! THERE HE IS!" I shouted excitedly, poping open the door.

"The really tall boy with the umbrella and piercings?" My dad asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"He's really nice Dad! I met him at um..camp remember? I introduced you two?" I said, knowing that would throw off my dad.

"Oh yes..."

I dashed out of the car and ran to Ash, huging him. "You're here!"

Ezra

I got off the plane, thank goodness the air port was not as crowded. At the last air port it seemed like everybody was there, everybody and their dead relatives. I sighed, sometimes it could be fustraiting to pick out the dead amongst the living. Just don't make eye contact...the plane had been less crowded, which had been better. I dropped my bags, hopefully Ravyn would get here soon before they figured out who I could see them.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Ash: I was startled slightly as i was suddenly attacked by something very short and hyper... I looked down and saw a girl who seemed to fit Ravyn's description of Gh. "Hello. Gh, yeah?" i asked. It was probably a stupid question - noone else here knew me, and most people seemed to be avoiding me. I assumed this was the person i was looking for.

Ravyn: Id managed to convince my mom to stay in the car while i negotiated the massive Pearon Airpoprt in Toronto. It was crowded, as usual, and my mom had been VERY reluctant to let me wander around the huge place alone, but i assured her it was better if i went by myself. I shook my bangs out of my right eye so that they only covered my left eye like they were supposed to, clomping along in my platform boots, the chains hanging across my left hip jingling as i walked. People gave me odd stares on occasion - mostly little kids, but i payed it no mind. It happened. The snap on my pyramid stud choker had come to the front again, and i fixed it, flipping it to the back. My headphones hung around my neck as per the usual, and a large pair of blood-dripping vampire fangs stretched across the chest of my black t-shirt. I checked a flight board and found that his flight had landed. Id been in the airport aabout a billion times before, so it only took me a few minutes to find the area where everyone from his flight was coming out. I scanned the crowd and spotted Ezra fairly quickly, striding over. "Hey Ez! Welcome to Canada!"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:25 pm

GH

"Yupper! Welcome to New Jersey! We New Jersiens welcome you!" I joked, pulling him towards the big black van. Finally my dad had found someone taller then him, and my dad was like six four.

Dad got out of the car, "Slow down, Gh. No need to startle the poor boy. Can I take anything?"

My dad was still watching him kinda suspisously and I felt bad for Ash. "Do you want the front or back?" I asked Ash.

Ezra

O.o "Canada? Wow...Gh never told me where I was going...wow..." I said, looking down at her. "So, um..." I trailed off awkwardly. I was going to be staying with the person who created Freya....oh boy...at least she created Jamie too.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Ash: I followed Gh over to the car, glad it wasnt tiny like Ravyn's car, because otherwise it would've been very, very uncomfortable. I immediately got the impression that Gh's dad didnt really trust me, but i had sort of expected that. A lot of people were suspicious of me at first. "Hey, im Ash." i said, introducing myself. "Nice to meet you. Its fine, i can manage this stuff.... its not much." i said, before turning my attentions back to Gh. "Im fine to sit wherever." i said. As long as that wherever didnt involve the sun......

Ravyn: I nodded. "Yes, Canada. And before you ask, no, i do not live in an igloo. Although i do, on occasion, say 'eh'. But only when it makes sense in the sentence......" i said. I pulled my little black flip phone out of the pocket of my black skinny jeans and quickly called my mom, reporting that id found Ezra okay and we were now heading back to the car. Call done with, i flipped the phone shut and turned back to Ezra. "Right. Car's this way! D'you need me to carry anything?" i asked, ready to get going.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Gh

"Nice to meet you, Ash." Dad said, giving a small smile.

"Er...then you can sit in the back." I said, I stood on tiptoe trying to whisper to Ash. Gah, so tall. "Tinted windows...so less sun."

Ezra

"Nah, I'm good. So where to?" I asked, picking up my bag. "And I didn't think you lived in an igloo," I grinned at her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Ash: I noticed Gh trying to say something and bent down a bit to hear, nodding as i registered her words. "Alright, that works." I said, nodding. I did have a cover story for my aversion to sun. I still wasnt sure how i was going to get around the whole 'i cant eat normal food' thing though......

Ravyn: I nodded. "Alright, wicked." i said, heading for the car. I chuckled when he said he didnt think i lived in an igloo. "Well, i wanted to be sure. There are a lot of Canadian stereotypes, most of which, i am happy to say, are not true." i said, smiling. Eventually we reached teh car, a small silver Hundai Elantra. My mom got out of the front, and i introduced her to Ezra before opening the trunk and shoving aside saddle pads and tack boxes so that there was room for Ezra's stuff. "Right, stash your stuff in here and let's be off!" i said, grinning.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:01 pm

Gh

I climbed into the front seat after opening the back door for Ash. "So how was the train ride?" I asked, turning to grin at him. "You came along way."

Ezra

I shoved my stuff in the back after saying hi to Ravyn's mom. "So...er...you ride horses?" I asked, trying to make pleasent conversation. Maybe, I could survive this trip....maybe.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:19 pm

T.Mor:

I nodded in response to that...That was...not...soon. Well, I mean... it was kind of soon...but not like...soon soon... I looked away from the other car in front of us, and over at some...buildings.

It kind of struck me as wierd...nothing was on fire...like... miles of...houses... and things...and there wasn't any fire... at all... It was...so... unusual. "Nothing....is...on fire..." I informed Winter...even though, she probably already knew that.

Invisimort:

I closed the door behind Peter, and then kind of stood awkwardly for a moment in my foyer. I never knew how to really... commence with the having people over thing... I was normally quite a recluse. "So..."

I looked toward the back of my house. We had one of those open floor plans where you could see the whole entire second floor basically from the foyer. My brother was sitting in the family room, on his laptop, making an angry face at the N00bs on TF2, and my female parental unit was in the kitchen... erm...kitchening it up. I think my male parental unit was in the garage...doing...woodworking.

"Erm...Mom...My house guest is here..." I stated somewhat awkwardly.

"Visi... I heard. The doorbell rang." She told me without looking up from the fooden-preparation.

"What do I do?" I asked. Like I said. The whole 'having people over' thing was a foreign to me. I was unfamiliar with the protocols.

"Go show him his room, Visi. You're smart you could have figured that out. I really don't know why you ask these silly questions sometimes." She told me as though a five year old could have figured that out.

I glanced back at Peter and kind of grinned. "So...come on then...to downstairs. You get the guest room. Watch out for the box of squash." I was of course, referring to the box of squash that was at the foot of the stairs to the basement. I started down the stairs, and hit all the light switches on the way down. There were three light switches to our basement...which was ridiculous.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:01 pm

Ash: I carefully made the transition from the safety of the shade under my umbrella to the inside of the car, pulling my bags in and setting the now-closed umbrella next to me. I pulled up the hood on my black hoodie to keep any trace sun filtering in off my skin, pulling my hands inside the sleeves. I had a feeling this would be a trip that would be difficult to survive.....

Ravyn: I closed the trunk as my mom got in the drivers' seat and nodded. "Yeah, ive been riding horses since i was eight. So, like..... 7 years now? I think? Oh, and, uh.... sorry if the car smells like horse..... i dont notice it but my brother is always complaining about it. We spend a lot of time at the barn...." i explained. "Sit wherever you like." i said, climbing in the back so that he could either sit in the front or in the back, leaving the options open.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:39 am

Jacky
"You're so...EEP! MARLEY!" I hugged her again out of pure excitement. "I'm so happy to see yoooooouuuuuuu! Come on, I'll show you all around . . . you'll get a tour of my house, and . . . Eep!" I let go and started frolicking to the car, relieved to see my mom now in the drivers seat.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:25 am

Ezra

I climbed into the back next to Ravyn. "That's pretty cool. I've actually never ridden a horse. Is it difficult?"

Gh

So...er...did you like camp?" My dad asked. I froze, oh crap. I coughed and nodded vigorusly, hoping Ash would get the message.

Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Ravyn: I thought about this for a minute. "It can be, yes. Depending on what you're doing. It can be a difficult thing to pick up. If you wanted to try it, i bet the barn owner wouldnt mind if you got on one of the quieter horses like Indy or Kayla and i could try and teach you some stuff." i said. The car was moving now, steadily heading out of Toronto. The traffic was good, so the drive shouldnt take too long. "Oh! There's the CN Tower." i said, pointing it out through the window. It was pretty easy to spot because it was so big.

Ash: Camp......? I caught Gh's motion and guessed it was probably a cover story of some sort. "Oh, uh.... yeah, camp was a lot of fun. I was a CIT this year. Id like to become a full counsellor soon, but there have been some complications since then so im not sure its going to happen." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Ezra
O.O "Woah...it's huge!" I said, gapping at it. Once we had passed I turned back to Ravyn, "Could I? That sounds really neat."

Gh

Ah Ash, thank goodness. Phew, half of my charries would have just ignored me. Yeah, fun. "So, um, what kind of guitar do you have?" I asked, trying to change the subject so my dad couldn't ask anymore questions.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next