the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER SWAP

+2
Ravyn
Invisimort
6 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

CHARACTER SWAP - Page 9 Empty Re: CHARACTER SWAP

Post by Invisimort Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Mr.Face:

No speech to text programme. That was nearly unheard of. Alright, I exaggerate. I had spent time in my childhood without a speech to text programme. Not particularly good times, but... that was neither here nor there. Having someone else type for me would be infinitely frustrating, as I was used to not having to stop myself and mention how things ought to be spelt or inform anyone that that required a comma. And the idea of having someone read aloud to me...

I recalled that I did have my new phone, with the iOS installed on it. "If you have wireless connectivity I would not have to trouble you with reading things aloud, as I have that capability on my phone." I stated.

Now. On to the matter of what game to play. Scrabble was fun... and although the alignment of letters on the board was difficult to sort out, the letter pieces themselves had the letters inlet into the piece, so you could tell by touch what letter it was that you were holding. "And with regards to gaming, I would not be opposed to a game of scrabble." I added. "Although, My spatial relations on a two dimensional board with coloured places in upon which to place the letter pieces is utterly shot, so...something will have to be done about that."
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Bells

I nodded, continuing to ignore Grandma as I thought that over. "We do have wi-fi. I'll give you the code whenever you're wanting it, you only have to put it in once then it will stay connected till you disconnect it manually. As for scrabble.." I paused thinking about it. "Well, I could like...take a pen and make dots on the different kind of spaces, so that you know that this many dots mean that kind of space, ect."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:32 am

Kent,

"Amazing," I said simply, nomming away. Food was good / anytime/ especially when there was meat involved. Meat was /expensive/ but boy, when yer got hands on some...mmm....
Then I remembered something, "Um...if me type of dress is er.....abnormal as ya say....is yer ma gonna ask?" I said quietly to Ravyn.

Gh

Crap....I had to go to bed. "So uh....Ash? Is there anything I can get you before I go to bed? And oh, the bathrooms right there and towels and stuff are in that closet. " i said, pointing to the extreamly pink bathroom next to the room Ash was staying in and mine then gesturing to the closet next to it. Wasn't my choice for pink...

(FF?)
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:24 am

Ravyn: I shrugged. "Maybe. But unlikely. I mean, she doesnt really judge people based on clothing or anything and she's pretty cool with most stuff.... i mean, she's cool with how /I/ dress! But she hasnt asked anything yet so i dont think she will." i replied.

Ash: I shook my head. "No, thank you. Im all right. Sleep well." i said. Heck, i might even wind up sleeping at night for once..... travelling had tired me out.

(sure)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:55 am

Kent

I nodded, "So...what do ya like ta do around 'ere?"

Gh

I woke up with my mom telling me it was time to get up. The clock read 6:20 A.M. I got up and sleepily stumbled around getting ready. "Hey Ash....school..." I said, rapping on his door.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:03 am

Ash: I was awake as soon as i heard movement in the house. "All right...." i called, yawning and sitting up. Sleeping had been difficult but id managed to get a bit in. I dug through my bag, choosing my clothing carefully - long pants (one of the few pairs i owned that werent ripped - i didnt want to risk the sun exposure even if i liked the aesthetic better), a band t-shirt, and a large black hoodie with a slightly oversized hood, enough to shield my face. A few accessory pieces got thrown in since i happened to come across them while digging through my bag, basically just a spiked collar i had laying around, a studded cuff on one wrist and a black fingerless glove on the other hand. I wasnt going to bother putting any more effort into clothing than that - really the only important things were the pants and hoodie to keep as much sun off me as possible. I emptied a few blood bags into a couple of water bottles, the kind you cant see through, and stashed those and my ipod into a small spare black messenger bag id brought so i wouldnt have to lug my main bag everywhere. On a last-minute impulse, i grabbed my umbrella as i exited the room i was staying in, just in case. The whole process of figuring that out? Meh, five minutes. It was no different from having to go out to the blood bank in a hurry or something in the middle of the night.

Ravyn: "Let's see..... well, i have no social life outside of school, so not much, really. I draw, i play Harvest Moon obsessively, listen to and play music...... i spend a lot of my spare time working at the barn or riding. I spend far too much time on the computer..... as for stuff that's AVAILABLE to do..... well, uhm.... there's a lazer tag place and we have movie theaters..... if you go into Toronto there's museums and stuff." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Gh

Gah! Ash was fast! I stumbled around, trying to pull on my shoes while running down the hall with bed head. I was never a morning person...mornings sucked. Once I was done, I ran back over to Ash. "Okay so um...breakfast...er...Mom....Ash has a special diety liquid thing cause he had er stomach surgery." Another thing I wasn't good at, being coherant in the mornings. My mom nodded though, and went down stairs which I followed pulling Ash along.

Kent

"Um...what' s harvest moon?" I asked, I had no clue what laser tag was, or what the hell a computer was either.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Ravyn: I blinked, stumped for a minute. "Oh, right. I forgot, you dont know about technology or anything..... WOW. This'll be fun, then!" i said, grinning. "Im going to have to introduce you to modern technology.... Harvest Moon is a videogame. But you wont know what that is, either, i guess. So, uhm.... yeah. You'll see, though." i said, finsihing off my food and standing, rinsing my dishes and putting them in the dishwasher.

Ash: I inwardly chuckled at Gh's total lack of coherency. "Not a morning person?" i asked as i allowed myself to be tugged along. Thankfully the incoherent cover story wasnt questioned.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Kent

I finished as well and went to go help Rav with the dishes. "So...what is a video game...?"

Gh

"No. Mornings suck. Like I read on a vitamin water once, /morning/ is one letter of from /mourning/." No wonder they suck. I took my medication and popped a poptart into my mouth. Glancing at the clock I saw that I had to hurry. "So..erm...got everything you need?" I asked, grabning my backpack.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Ravyn: "Right...... its kind of hard to explain, so...... why dont i just show you?" i said, closing the dishwasher and walking out of the kitchen and into the huge sort of sideways-u shaped space that was the rest of the level that was our dining room and living room. Off in one corner was the TV which was hooked up to our PS2. "This is the only system in the house that multiple people can play on at once, although with Dance Dance Revolution or Guitar Hero, only one person can play because we only have the one dance mat and the one guitar." i explained. "We can play either of those, or i have Singstar and a few racing games...... um....... I have some Harvest Moon for this one, but that's all one player..... my brother has some shooting games, but i dont know if he'd want us playing them...." i muttered, flipping through the wallet full of game disks.

Ash: I nodded. "Mornings DO suck. The sun rises in the mornings...." i muttered. I broke out of my mental anti-sunlight rant when a question was directed at me. "Hmm? Oh, yeah. Ive got everything." i said. "Whenever you need to go, im ready."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:56 pm

RockinBells wrote:Bells

I nodded, continuing to ignore Grandma as I thought that over. "We do have wi-fi. I'll give you the code whenever you're wanting it, you only have to put it in once then it will stay connected till you disconnect it manually. As for scrabble.." I paused thinking about it. "Well, I could like...take a pen and make dots on the different kind of spaces, so that you know that this many dots mean that kind of space, ect."

Mr.Face:

That was actually quite inventive regarding the proposed solution to scrabble. And... knowing that there was accessible wifi was reassuring as well. "I would like the code immediately, if that isn't too much of an imposition." I stated. "Additionally, your proposed solution for Scrabble is rather innovative and I would be up for giving it a shot." I added.

I wondered what kind of rules she played with in scrabble-- would proper nouns be acceptable? Idiomatic turns of phrase? Esoteric spellings of mundane words? ...Perhaps it would be worth my time to ask. "What word rules do you use when playing?" I asked.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:21 am

Gh

"Okay then let's go!" I said, opening the door and pulling him out into the garage. "Just let me know when to open the door."

Kent

O.O "Whoah..." I said, gapping at all the er.....whatever those things were. There were so many and alot of them had pictures...and words...I tried reading some of it...but I could only manage a bit.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Ravyn: Okay, well Singstar was pretty much out of the question because Kent couldnt read the lyrics that would appear onscreen. DDR would be fun but probably really really REALLY awkward for him. A lot of these other games could also be vetoed....... "Let's try Guitar Hero. It's not too hard...." i said, turning the PS2 on and popping in the appropriate disk, plugging the guitar controller into the system and watching as the game loaded on the TV.

Ash: I pulled the hood on my hoodie up so that my face was shaded, digging a pair of sunglasses out of my bag and sliding them on so i wouldnt be blinded as soon as i walked outside. I allowed my sleeves to fall past my hands, shielding the undead flesh that sat there. "Right. Go ahead." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:25 am

Gh

I opened the garage door and blinked at the light, luckily winter always made things darker. I started walking down the drive way up to where the bus stop was.

Kent

Whoah, it was so cool! I had never seen anything like it. "Wow..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Ash: I followed Gh, hesitating ever so slightly at moving from the shadows into the sunlight, but reluctantly doing so anyways. "So, how d'you get to school, anyways?" i asked.

Ravyn: "All right, come take this and i'll show ya how to play." i said, sliding the guitar's strap off over my head and holding it out to him. We would forego the standard tutorial included on the game because it was mostly text based. I'd just walk him through everything.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Bells

I blinked, running my mind over all that he could possibly mean by that. "Um, I just use the normal rules." I said after a moment, not able to come up with a better answer. "The ones that came with the game. Do you want me to go get it now?"

Playing up here on the table was probably the best idea, since the table was currently clean..and the one downstairs currently...was not.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9