the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildcat Acadamey

5 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Wildcat Acadamey - Page 7 Empty Re: Wildcat Acadamey

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:28 pm

((thanks. anyone for my girl?))

Shadow began to walk to class, his dark green eyes looking around, but not really seeing anything. His mind was too preoccupied to use his eyes. Luke the tiger was at his side, snarling viciously at anyone who tried to approach Shadow. Shadow felt something brush him and turned to see a girl, probably on her way to class as he was. Luke narrowed his feline eyes at the girl, then back at Shadow.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Faylinn
Jeez cat, you're even more antisocial than the last. Not like I meant bumping into whoever; these halls were so damn crowded. And not like I could move away anytime soon since we were headed in the same direction.
Isabella comments, suddenly appearing next to me. The cat moves like a ghost, I swear. Certainly looks the part too, the gray pattern of the clouded leopard moves like fog on her.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Shadow hated the way Luke always was, aggressive and....well that was basically it. Shadow was the complete opposite and wanted nothing more than to hide away for a while. "Get. To. Class. Now." Luke spread apart the words in his mind and Shadow ignored him up until Luke bit his hand. "Hello ma'am." His old habits of the south slipped into his voice, bringing back memories.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:22 pm

(James is still open if you want to have ur girl talk to him!)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Faylinn
I take my eyes off of his tiger, looking up at him. "Hello," I greet back, catching his slight accent. Seems like everyone came to this Academy now a days.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Rusty sighs as he takes the arrow out of her hand, brining the hand to his mouth and kissing the wound. "If they hadn't captured me and brought me back here I would be. I already have."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Damian
A girl walks in, looking around. A pretty sword on her belt, and I half wonder if she can use it. Or maybe she'll just get raped like that last one... Who the fuck knew in this place...
Maybe I should leave. Whatever 'young class' the guy was talking about before wouldn't be at my level. Grandfather taught me to kill, no questions asked, since birth. I don't think there were many in this school who could hold me down. And if they managed, it wouldn't be because of skill but our age difference. They'd be bigger than me, but then I had always been small. I suppose that might have been why I was trained for such black ops assassination missions...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Angela's heart stopped beating. She looked up at him adn the kiss made her skin tingle. "I understand..." She breathed. Angela closed her eyes and took in a fresh breath with a smile on her face.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Gina's adrenaline rush felt great as she sparred with one of the male students, enjoying the grimace on his face as she neatly unarmed him. She grinned, her sharp green cat eyes flashing with triumph.

Rusty sighed. "I'm unsure if you fully do." He let her hand go, a bit reluctanly and sighed as he ran his hand through his black hair. "I do miss my home. The lands are beatiful and my family, though I could careless about my dad." The Shadow's lands were just as beatiful and popular as the Lighters, the Shadow's nicknames for the ones who didn't believe they were better then humans and that they shouldn't rule. Rusty at the moment though was undecided. He hadn't given it much thought and had only agreed with it in the past because, well that's what his parents had agreed with, and he was the prince, it was his duty to agree. Prince of the Shadows....a small smile tugged at his lips at the thought.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Angela loooked at him with a curious look. "You dont think I do?" she whispered. He didnt know her past or anything about her. Not like he would want to hear her grusom past.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Rusty gave her a wry smile. "Not even I completely understand myself. Now would you like that walk?" He points over at the trail, trying to change the topic.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Angela nodded slowly. She started to head off and her hand was throbing. She sighed and tore the hem of her shirt off and wrapped it around her hand.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Rust followed behind her, his movements light and graceful, like a cats. His eyes looked about them, making sure no danger was around. He sighed and moved to move some thorns out of her way, wincing as some dug into his jeans and into his skin, but it was'nt nothing compared to what he'd endured in his past.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:56 pm

Angela walked in silence. She kept thinking of her horrid past, every step in silence hurt her more then anything would. She looked up into the moon and smiled faintly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Damian
Alright, she had some skills, I'm not dumb enough not to see that. I sigh though, move to stand. Alfred jumps from my lap, standing loyally at my side as I get to my feet. My leg fell asleep; the pricks and tingles giving an annoying feeling. The katana's sheath across my back uncomfortable as well, but pain tolerance was the first thing Grandfather taught me. And what he did was worse than a simple discomfort...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Rusty walked close behind her now. "What is it that troubles you?" He looked up at the moon as well his grey eyes thoughtful.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Angela shook her head. "Not trouble.... but great joy..." She whispered. She remebered running through the woods with her sisters. Her once black hair flying in the wind behind her. The moon's slivery light was their only way of getting home. She would have loved to have it all back but she knew that it was false hope.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 pm

Rusty eyed her curiosly. "Tell me, please." His body was relaxed, feeling the rightness of this moment. He loved the dark and it seemed as thought the shadows enveloped him, welcomed him into their dark embrace. His grey eyes looked black in the dark and his black hair shined in the moon's light. He knew if he'd still been prince, and if she'd been one of the Shadow's he'd have tried to court her. He loathed the situation they were in, but he wasn't going to admit his feelings only to make it worse for her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:00 pm

Angela shook her red hair. "No.. it is not important..." She whispered. She could see her dead sisters playing around the fire they built. She closed her eyes and opened them and they were gone. A sort of coldness touched over her and she didnt want to feel that again.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Rusty frowned and grabbed her shoulder, gently turning her towards him. He tilted his head, eyeing her carefully. "I want to help you." His eyes held pain. "You have no idea how much seeing you hurt kills me. I might be a Shadow, but I do have a heart you know."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Angela shook her red hair into her face. "I... I dont know what to think..." She admited her head spinning. His hand burned through her shirt and she could feel electrical current running through her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Rusty took a deep breath to steady himself as his eyes had landed on her lips. The temptation to kiss her was great, but the other half of him, the Shadow, wanted to run away when he had the chance and get back home to his kingdom....he silently bristled at the thought of someone else in control while he was here forbidden to fall in love. He kept his hand on her shoulder though, and stroked it, trying to calm himself which visibly showed as his muscles relaxed and his eyes lightened some.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Faylinn
I take my eyes off of his tiger, looking up at him. "Hello," I greet back, catching his slight accent. Seems like everyone came to this Academy now a days.

Damian
Alright, she had some skills, I'm not dumb enough not to see that. Might be some fun fighting. I sigh though, move to stand. Alfred jumps from my lap, standing loyally at my side as I get to my feet. My leg fell asleep; the pricks and tingles giving an annoying feeling. The katana's sheath across my back uncomfortable as well, but pain tolerance was the first thing Grandfather taught me. And what he did was worse than a simple discomfort...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Angela noticed him relaxing. "Are... you okay?" She whispered to him. "You seemed a bit tense... do you want to talk about it? I already was planning on no sleep tonight." She shrugged but kept his hand inplace of her shoulder. She bit her lip feeling like she had said too much already.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Rusty sighed and shook his head. "I'm not talking about it." His hand remaind on her shoulder though, his eyes thoughtful. "What I said before...about how long we could keep it secret if we gave it...us a try." His brow furrowed as he thought it through.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next