the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildcat Acadamey

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Wildcat Acadamey - Page 3 Empty Re: Wildcat Acadamey

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Faylinn
<Seriously, does she talk at all?> Isabella sends me, eying the cat with the rabbit.
Well, okay... My eyes glance over at the boy for a second. Sheesh, you don't like us then why approach? Get your own damn bench...
Isabella gives me a glare at the swear but I look back at the ground to pretend not to notice. Albino is rare? I'm sure that's adding to his superiority complex... I sigh, sitting on the pavers. There. Social. Didn't mean I had to talk.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Gina gave him a glare and, pointedly turned her back on him. Nieve finished with the rabbit and stretched and yawned lazily. "Nieve tired." The african wildcat slowly made her way back over to them before laying at Gina's feet.

Rusty called the boys up from the locker room as he waited on a bench. He looked up as Angela returned and stood as the boys made their way up, groaning at the sight of a girl. Rusty sent them a glare. "Self-defense will be our first lesson of this quarter. Pair up." The guys grouped up with their buddys.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Isabella
And...being ignored was fun too... See? Antisocial for a reason... I look between the guy and girl. Awkward much?
Isabella jumps down from the bench and curls up in my lap.

She jokes, laying her head upon my knee.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Gina sighed and looked to the girl. "What time do the second years start?" She'd transfered from a different Acadamey and was unsure how this one worked.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Angela felt alone. She didnt know anybody and everyone had a partner. She foldeded her arms around her self. She looked down and her hair covered her face. She felt like a idiot for not knowing anyone.

James rolled his eyes and then closed them. He needed to get some fresh air and this girl was in his way. Jerrod sighed and shook his head.
Master mean...
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Rusty sighed and gave a silent growl under his breath, wondering why he of all people had to be stuck with a student that he apparently had a crush on. He didn't want to, but he did. He was still young, so he couldn't really blame himself, but being in the royal family....he was expected better of him. "I'll give you guys a demonstration with Angela." He motioned with his hands for her to come over.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Faylinn
"One. We've got break right now. Lunch and whatnot," I say, looking up at her. Green eyes. Bright. If anything my eyes got paler over the years. Feline features were one thing I semi looked forward to getting. Nope. Not that lucky.

Damian
<Wait wait! I heard self defense!> Alfred stops suddenly in front of me and I have to jump so as not to run into him. Exploring the Academy /was/ starting to get boring.
<Where?>
<Here, here...> He bounds on ahead and I follow quickly but silently, footsteps as light as his until he stops at a door somewhat cracked open. I peak in with him, careful not to be seen. They'd just say I was too young. Tch. I could take everyone in the room and still be okay!
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Angela walked over and kept her head down. The boys snickered at her like little girls. She looked up at Rusty and she got butterflys. "Um... what do you want me to do?" She asked playing with her snakebite.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Gina sighed and winced slightly as Nieve climbed up her leg. "Well...what's to do around her but sit around?" She reached down and stroked Nieve's fur.

Rusty chuckled. "I'm going to be giving an example of what to do if you are attacked and taken to the ground. That's when you're most defensless, when you can't use your speed. That's how the normal humans are able to kill us if they've already gotten to our charges."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Angela looked at Rusty with a blank expression. "Um..." The boys all laughed and one said "She doesnt understand Mr. Silvertongue." They all laughed at her and she looked down and felt insecure.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Faylinn
I shrug. "Once you get in the swing of things you'll be thankful for some time to do nothing," I say somewhat blankly, looking away across the grounds. "But...if you really don't like hanging with Mr. I'msooobetterthanyou, I could help you find your room."
<Blunt,> Isabella comments.
<Always have been. Nothing's gonna change.> I give a very fake smile to him on the bench before picking Isabella up and standing, then putting her down on the ground again as she grumbles from being disturbed from her comfort.

Damian
"Aren't they all dicks," I mutter under my breath, for a moment forgetting about our hearing.
Alfred hisses a laughter out, going on down the hall. <Come on, Damian! I smell the cafeteria...>
I ignore him though, staying by the door, peering in.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Rusty looked up and slienced them with a glare, his grey eyes peircing and he parted his lips a little, showing his fangs in a barely vield threat. He then turned back to Angela. "I'll be demonstrating how to get somone off you if they have you pinned to the ground." He sighed and scratched his head. "Want me to show you with one of the guys first, or do you want me to show you step by step?"

Gina's lips twitched. "I really do need to find my room...."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:22 pm

Angela shrugged. "I dont ca.... show me... I think I can do it..." she said looking around her. She wanted to prove those guys wrong. She sighed and started to hold her stance.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Rusty bit his lip and shook his head. "You attack me first." He didn't want to go through the struggle of allowing her to push him down so he laid back on his back on the pad on the ground. "Sit on my chest and ACT, I repeat ACT like your punching me. I'll then grab your elbow, jerk my chest off to knock you off balance, and then shove against your ribs and roll over until I'm over you, I'll pretend I punch you then I'll stand and get away."

(Eh...only thing I could remember from taekwodno...we've gotten through some self-defense against knives, guns, and other various items that could be used as weapons.)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 pm

(haha ok Razz)

Angela did as she was instructed. SHe went to punch him in the face. She could hear the boys snicker more.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Damian
Eh, tired of peeping... I step in, ignoring the odd looks, leaning against the wall to watch. Basics of the basics. Shadows or humans won't be so nice. Skip over this crap and go for what they'll really use on you...

Faylinn
I'm already walking off, tired of the snob in the near vicinity. "Come on then. Bye, Sir Shadow."
Isabella really glares at that.
<He certainly acts like it...>
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Rusty gave a step-by-step instrution on how you put your fists in front of your face to protect it, jerk up unsettling your opponet, and then grabbing the inside of their elbow and pushing on their ribs and then you're on top. Rusty felt his gut twist as he acted like he was going to punch her. He stiffend and moved off, grabbing her hand and pulling her up with him. "Take it slow and get use to it first." He looked to the others. "The girls are more responsible then your lot. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the year they end up being better warriors then you sorry lot." They scowled and got to work. He looked back at Angela. "Your turn." He motioned for her to lay down.

Gina got up to follow.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:05 pm

Angela laughed softly when he dissed the boys. She layed down and her heart started to beat a mile perminute. She couldnt think or speak. She just... was... taken away by him. Her breath finally came back and she gave a small laugh.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Rusty chuckled and settled over her, not putting his whole weight on her, which would mess her up a bit, but he'd act as though he was losing his balance. "Go ahead." He winked. "You're not going to hurt me."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Damian
Ah God, my eyes are going to burn if I have to watch this crap. Let's play /wrestling/ with the opposite gender 'cause its cute and shit. "You forget we can hear you?" I mutter with a smirk, a few boys can't help but smile or laugh as well.

Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Angela smirked. "Who said?" She did everything she was suppose to right. After she was done she turned to leave. "I believe I won." She smirked against and winked at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Rusty snorted and jumped lightly to his feet. "Whatever thy lady says." He glares over at the guys. "Keep practicing." He looks over at the other boy. He could see he was young, but why not let him join. He went over to him and tilted his head. "Hey there. Why don't you go show these idiots how to fight, hmm?" He smiled. He remembered being that age, and being thought of at that age as a child had infuriated him to no end.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Angela fought with other boys and won. Finally a guy came up to her. "Look I wont go easy on you ok?" He said winking. Angela sighed and got ready. They fought and she used her street fighting to help her. The guy twirled her and kissed her on the lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Damian
I narrow my eyes at him. "I've been trained since birth to kill mercilessly. No one in here is much of an opponent for me," I say bluntly, looking around. Those that laughed with me lost their smiles and turned away at my attitude. Whatever. Didn't much care.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Rusty chuckled and shook his head in dismay. "Don't I know that..." He grumbled and looked over at them, a hiss escaping his throat and his grey eyes going black. He stalked over and grabbed the guy by the collar of his shirt, dragging him away. "No kissing during class." His voice came out in a hiss as he pointed towards the door, signaling him to leave. Jealousy ripped through him and he calmed himself down as he turned back to Angela. "You ok?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next