the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Midnight Swim

4 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A Midnight Swim - Page 7 Empty Re: A Midnight Swim

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:53 pm

(Want to start a new day?)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:01 pm

(yeah :3)

Holden woke up and looked at her phone. "CRAP!" She hurried off the bluiding and ran to work. She was late... really really late. Her lungs burned and she was coughing when she finally made it. She ran to her room and changed into a The Used shirt and a new pair of black skinny jeans. Her thigh-high converse easliy slipped on. She hurried downstairs and sat in a booth with a new sketchbook from her many unused sketchbook.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Bryce woke up when the sun hit his face and rolled over trying to go back to sleep. He knew he shouldn't stay in bed but he wanted to sleep some more. Still he got up and got dressed for work. He was ready in ten minutes and still had some time to kill befor he should head over there. Finnally he left to go over there hoping to see Holden again.

Kami woke up earlier than she usually did to excited to sleep anymore she wanted to see him again.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Holden started sketching a rose. Her heart felt tired and worn out from last night. She was so confused on how she felt and she kept sketching. Her mind was blazing with so many thoughts.

Jace was surfing that morning. He kept up with the speed of the waves. Kami was his insparation to to this. He smiled and took another big wave.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Bryce walked to work leaving his sister at home for once. He entered work and clocked in. He then searched around for Holden. He spotted her drawing in a booth. He walked over to her.

Kami got dressed and then headed for the beach hoping to see Jace.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Holden kept drawing a beautiful picture of Bryce and her under the moon. She started to draw her own hair and she smiled softly. If only it was real... she thought.

Jace finished up and walked over to his spot. He laid down his surf board and sighed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Bryce came up next to her but she didn't notice him. He looked down to see what she was so intent on drawing. To his surprise it was him and her under the moon. It was beautiful picture. She captured them without effort. Suddenly he felt bad for spying and took a step back and cleared his throat.

Kami took off her shoes deciding to walk slowly in the cool water. She didn't want to come off too clingy and desperate. Even though her whole body was begging her to run and find Jace she stayed calm and walked down the beach. Her eyes were scanning the beach trying to find him she was starting to become discouraged when she couldn't find him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Holden looked up and quickly snapped her sketched book. She smiled and said "Hey." She laughed a small laugh. Did he see anything? She wondered to herself.

Jace finished putting his board away and he started to walk down the beach. His hands were inside his pockets and his sun kissed skin glowed in the sunlight. He was looking for Kami but he couldnt find her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Bryce smiled at her automaticlly, "What were you drawing?" He decided to play coy and pretend he didn't see what she drew, he wanted to see if she would confess to drawing them our make up a lie.

Kami sighed wondering where he could be then finally she saw him. She sprinted at him and threw herself into his arms. He almost fell over into the sand.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:46 pm

Holden shrugged blushing slightly. "Nothing important. How's work?" She asked with a small smirk.

Jace was surprized and looked at her. He laughed and held her. "Well hello there little lady.. are you lost?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Bryce was curious to why she would lie but he decided to think about that later. Then maybe he would ask her why she lied and tell her the truth, but for now he would just go along like he saw nothing. "Oh work is..." He looked around at the empty tables. "Exciting so much dust to keep the place alive."

Kami laughed, "Why no good sir I believe I have found what I was looking for." She couldn't help but smile with him it was kinda of a habit.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:42 am

Holden laughed and nodded. "I guess..." She said. Her mind was flying about her sketchbook. She opned it and flipped to a page but it fell on the floor and her picture of them in the moonlight showed. She felt so embarrased.

Jace laughed and kissed her cheek. "Good... dont tell my girlfriend but your beautiful." He winked at her. "I missed you..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:15 am

Bryce picked up the paper she dropped only to see the paper she was drawing before. "This is really good." He wished he had half the talent she did that way maybe he could of actually stuck to art instead of not knowing what he wants to do.

Kami blushed, "I've missed you too." She looked around and saw people on the beach staring at them. That made her blush deeper. "I think we have an audience."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Holden looked at Bryce and took in a deep breath. "Thanks..." She said. She looked down feeling embarrasesed and her face turned a bright red. She didnt like it when people looked at pictures of things she sort of wanted.

Jace chuckled and shrugged. "They are all jelouse because they are'nt us." He looked at the people. Girls were glaring at Jace and the guys were trying to get Kami's attention. He grummbled and rolled his eyes but smiled at Kami.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:26 pm

(Ahhhh Bryce you frustrate me. SHE LIKES YOU!)
Bryce gave her a charming smile unaware of why she was turning red. "Don't be embaressed it is really good." He had no clue as to why she would be embarressed over something drawn that good. He picked up the drawing and gave it to her. He then sat down in front of her.

Kami still felt embaressed she wasn't used to be the center of attention. "I understand why they be jealous of me but not so much you. I mean those girls can't stop drooling over you." She smiled inwardly knowing that she finally had a guy that people were jealous of.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:57 pm

Holden silently took the drawing and looked at him with a embarrased smile. "So... um how did you sleep?" She asked with a fake smile. She looked down back at her drawing and silently started to compare it to the real him.

Jace chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I would want to know that to." H chuckled. "Your beautiful thats why they want you. And they just hate me for loving you." He winked at her.

(AAAHHHH BRYCE!! *smakes* GET A CLUE!!)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Bryce nodded, "Well the full five hours I got were good enough for me. What about you?" He looked around the room to make sure there was no one for him to serve and to his surprise he saw that it was still empty. He turned back to Holden with a smile.

Kami couldn't help but laugh, "Well arn't you quite the sweet talker." She looked at everyone who was staring at them and stuck her tongue out. "Get a life." She yelled at them. and she heard someone yell back get a room which caused more gigles to escape from her.

(Alice we need to knock some sense into Bryce befroe I pull my hair out.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:56 pm

( MUAHAHAHA *takes a bat* LET ME DO IT!!!)

Holden shrugged. "I slept there avtually. I didnt mean to butI did. I like it there."

Jace chuckled and laughed so ard he was crying. "You my dear just made my life." He chuckled and shook his head. He liked this girl... alot.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:23 pm

( lol Alright just don't give him a concosion.)

Bryce eyes widened, "Why would you sleep there?" He was wondering if she had a place to live. He knew that her parents died too but he assumed that she was living with a relative or got a place of her own.

Kami still was laughing, but she managed to get herself under control. She winked, "Anythime baby." Wow she didn't know where she was getting all this confidence. It was Jace he made her feel alive.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:47 pm

( *smiles and runs at Bryce like a idiot* YAY!!!)

Holden shrugged and looked at him. "I just crashed. I live up in the attic here in the resturaunt. I just fell sleep."

Jace chuckled and kissed the base of her neck. "I like that word. Baby." He chuckled and looked at her. "What do you want to do today?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:49 pm

(hahaha Your a little to happy to hit him)
Bryce frowned, He didn't realize that she didn't really have a place to live really. He got an idea. "Maybe you could live with me and my sister. There is an extra room." He blurted this out fast afraid he was going to chicken out before he could say it all.

Kami blushed deep red when he kissed her neck. " Umm I don't know." She thought about what they could do for a little while then her eyes widened in excitement. "Came we go to the amuesment park?" There was one locate down the beach a couple miles away.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:32 pm

(heh heh ^___^ You know me too well!)

Holden looked at him with slight amuzment. "Dont you think that is odd though? Wouldnt your sister mind?" She asked with a slight smile. She wanted to but... knowing her feelings for him she didnt know what to do.

Jace chuckled and nodded. "Sure my dear. You want me to lead?" He asked with amuzment in his eyes. She was something he had wanted for a long time. She didnt seem like the kind of girl who liked hi just for his looks.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:41 pm

(Omg I missed you. *tackle hugs*)

Bryce smiled, "She will love you plus she always said she wanted a sister." He was sure that they woulkd get along and he was determined. He didn't want her living the way she was now.

Kami tugged on his arm like a excited little child. "Come on before it closes." She never been on a roller coaster or even in a amusement park in her life. This would be the first time and she was extremyly excited.

Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:52 pm

(bahahah sorry I was grounded!! *ish tackled!*)

Holden shrugged. "I actually like it. I am usally not late for work." She gave him a weak smile then thought. "Wait arent your suppose to be working?" She asked feeling she was keeping him away from his job.

Jace laughed and followed her. "Your quit excited arent you..." He teased her. He was excited for thier first date.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Bryce groaned he forgot about that sitting here with her mad him lose track of time. When he glanced up he could see impatient customers trying to get his attenion. "Yes but I won't let this go." He left to go take care of his tables.

Kami laughed, "You got a problem with that." She attempted at a glare but knew that she failed cause she couldn't stop smileing at him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum