the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira - Page 4 Empty Re: Nameless+Fay+Jack+Mira

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:41 am

Fay screamed again, tossing as she struggled to get away from whatever it was that was holding her in her dreams. "NO! DON'T! PLEASE!" She screamed again, sweat dripping down her brow.

"Right here," Mira said as she reached out and touched his chin where a beard would normally go. "It's pokey...like an urchin." She didn't mean it as a bad thing, she was just comparing it to what she knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:49 am

Nameless held her to him, despite the thrashing. "What is it you're so afraid of?" he asked quietly.

"I forgot to shave...." Jack said awkwardly. "Can I see your tail again?"
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:54 am

Mira narrowed her eyes slightly but drew closer and took hold of the rock, pulling her tail out of the water. She watched him carefully, her eyes never leaving his face. She found herself wondering what was so different between her and humans, other than the fact that they couldn't breathe under water. She then remembered that her kind usually fed on humans, though she preferred fish. Humans tasted funny to her.

"I don't want to," Fay whimpered in her dreams. "Please, I don't want to sleep with him. Please! No," she cried and tried to thrash again, trying to get away. "No! DON'T TOUCH ME! NO!" She screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:59 am

Nameless gapped at her in shock, that's what the caravan made her do? "Fay...it's Fred...wake up," he said gently, taking her hand.

Jack gently reached out and stroked her tail again. "It's smooth...and soft...but it has a roughness to it," he noted.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:04 am

Mira frowned and looked at her tail, turning her head to the side. "It's not rough! I just put seaweed oil on it!" She let got of the rock to feel her fin, making sure she got everywhere, accidentally disappearing beneath the water when she did so.

Fay's eyes flew open at the order and she gasped, looking around with wild eyes. She blinked a few times before tears spilled down her cheeks and she curled in on herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:09 am

Nameless huggd her to him. "I'm sorry....you told me in your sleep..."

Jack frowned, watching her leave. "I'm sorry! I didm't mean to make you mad~" he called.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:13 am

Mira popped back up a few minutes later. "There. Much better," she muttered more to herself than to anyone else. She turned her eyes back to him. They got wide when she realized how close their faces were, their noses almost touching. She swallowed hard and blinked a few times, her heart speeding up, unable to tear her eyes from his.

Fay cringed slightly and buried herself his chest as she cried. She clung to his shirt feeling terrible inside. She wondered how he thought of her now. If he thought less of her, if he no longer wanted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:19 am

"I love you," Nameless said, "and I think it's horrible what they make you do."

Jack blinked back at her, she had such...pretty eyes. He leaned in and gently kissed her lips.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:23 am

Mira's eyes got even wider, if that's even possible. She dropped back into the water and stared at him from just below the surface, her lips tingling. What did he just do? She touched her lips and just stared at him.

Fay swallowed hard but stayed quiet, the tears still filling her voice. "I love you too," she murmured, though she still had a certain self-loathing floating inside her. She hid her face in his shirt, the tears spilling silently down her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:27 am

Nameless rubbed her back, letting her cry. She didn't deserve that, not at all. He gently moved her into his lap.

Jack mentally cursed himself for scaring her away. Great..now she probably wouldn't come back...
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:32 am

Mira watched him for a long moment before her curiosity got the better of her. She slowly came out of the water and did exactly what he did, pressing her lips to his. She was curious to see what it felt like.

Fay cried until she ran out of tears, and then she just clung to him. She wanted him to kiss her, but she was afraid to get him sick too. All she wanted was to be loved by him, for him to make it all go away. But there was no way to do that, and even though she knew he loved her, it didn't seem to make up for what she had been through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:38 am

Jack blinked, liking the feel of her soft lips. He closed his eyes and put his hands on her waist, feeling the scales under his fingers.

Nameless kissed her tear stained cheek, holding her to him. "How are you feeling?" He asked her, concerned.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:42 am

"Ok," Fay lied, her stomach churning, self-loathing seeming to rage worse than her fever did. She blinked, trying to keep her eyes open. She didn't want to sleep again. She was to afraid of what laid in wait for her.

Mira frowned slightly, very much aware of his hands. She wasn't sure if it was ok for him to be touching her. Was she suppose to touch him back? She felt her arms snake around his neck as if by their own will as she kissed him. The kiss was nice, it felt good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:48 am

Jack leaned to far and fell in the water, hanging onto Mira for dear life and blushing severly.

Nameless thought for a moment and got his guitar. He began to play Lucky and sing along.

"They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you I will
I'm Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday "
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:53 am

Mira blinked in shock as she stared at him, her hands in the air. Crap. Now what was she suppose to do with him? She glanced around and saw the beach of the small lagoon that they were in. She looked back at him and wrapped her arms under his and swam him over to the beach where he could touch and let go of him.

Fay listened, eyes drooping. She looked around desperately for a distraction, something that would force her to stay awake, but came out empty handed. She looked up at Aaron and kissed his neck, hoping that would be distraction enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:58 am

Nameless paused, blushing and grinning a bit. He took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Jack turned red and muttered a quick thank you. He wanted to kiss her again, so badly. He sat on the edge of the beach, watching her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:08 am

Mira watched him and pulled herself out of the water a little so that their faces were level again. She wanted to try the lip thing again. She glanced around to make sure no one was there, then kissed him again. The scales on her body reached up just past her belly button, but when she was out of the water they seemed to disappear, turning into human skin. Fortunately, most of her was still in the water.

Fay sighed and gave his hand a squeeze back before laying her head on his shoulder. "Aaron?" she asked, her eyes drooping. "Distract me," she murmured, feeling herself falling asleep again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Thinking for a moment, Nameless wondered how he could distract her. "Um....I've been to prison?" He said, saying one of the most random things he could think of.

Jack saw some of her scales disappear, and he crawled in bit moving her with him so he was in the water but still in the shallow end. Some of her scales started to reappear, and he closed his eyes deepening the kiss a bit/
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Mira was a little shocked when he deepened the kiss, but quickly relaxed. It felt to good to be bad. She wondered if all humans felt this good when you touched their lips. She felt him moving into the water, something that confused her slightly since he obviously didn't know how to swim. But it wasn't long until that thought, and all others left her mind.

"hmm," Fay said, sounding uninterested. It wasn't that she wasn't interested, because she was. In fact she had worry burning deep inside her. Why would he go to prison? But, sleep was starting to take over and was getting harder and harder to fight off. By the time he had actually said anything, she was almost asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Jack placed his hands gently on the small of her back, bending down so she could reach. Her lips were soft and tasted like salt water.

Nameless looked at her concerned and wrapped an arm around her. "If you want to sleep you can...I don't mind. Just know I'm here, okay?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Fay fought to keep her eyes open as she clung to him. "I don't want to sleep," she murmured, her eyes closing. "I'll dream if I sleep," she barely got that last sentence out before she had once again slipped into fevered dreams.

Mira's body shuddered slightly at his touch. She let her hands fall down from his neck and slip under his shirt, curious as to what he looked like beneath it. That's when she heard the snapping of branches. She froze and looked around, just in time to see the two fishermen again. She quickly disappeared into the water, the men chasing after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Jack saw the men and acted quickly without thinking, he shifted into a wolf and lunged at them. Snarling and growling, snapping at the men.

Nameless craddled her, watching her sleep. Not wanting her to have bad dreams just sweet ones, he smoothed her hair back and smiled at her.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:39 pm

The men beat at Jack, throwing him off. Mira's eyes got wide as she watched. Seaweed shot out, grabbing one of the men and pulling them into the depths of the water, red bubbling up from the entrance of the lagoon. The other man's eyes got wide and he took off running back through the trees, fear in his eyes.

Fay clung to him, her dreams turning strange. Her brow puckered as she watched herself with Aaron.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Aaron wrapped his arms around her, wondering what she was dreaming about. He rubbed her back gently.

Jack layed on the sand, bleeding in his matted dark fur. He let out a wimper and watched the water, too weak to move.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Mira came back out of the water, moving as close to the shore as she could without actually getting out. She frowned when she saw him, obviously looking concerned.

Fay saw herself with Aaron, her stomach round. Shock flitted across her face as she saw him in a hot dog costume riding a backwards donkey. She shifted and frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next