the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:12 pm

Liz Allier wrote:Tiffy's lids fluttered but the black called and she was so very tired, so so tired.. she wanted to sleep and float, he didn't look at her, she had been his Alpha and he didn't look at her, it hurt and she just didn't want to wake.

Jason
My heart slammed against my chest as I looked down at Tiffy's still figure. "Please, love," I begged. "I need you. Aiden and Adelynn need you. Our unborn baby needs you. You have to fight, Tiffania." I shook her slightly, then kissed her again, this time with a bit more force.

Back to top Go down

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:13 pm

Liz Allier wrote:Tessa began to wiggle but the effort was useless and went limp, "I give up," she mumbled as Kiran followed them out.

Micah pulled the Ferrai up to the Palace and got out, he opened the door for the Bride and her made of Honor.

Luis laughed, "I'll be damned, you killed a mere innocent child, tell me Father, how did she taste?"

"Good. You shouldn't be lovin' on vampires, Tess," Caleb said cheerfully and got into the elevator, "Am I right, Kiran?"

Anna got out and smiled at Micah before she turned to laugh at Torin, "Come on, before I get cold feet!" She called out.

James let go off the girl, letting her limp body fell to the ground. He had blood smeared across his mouth and chin and he looked at Luis with a horrified look in his eyes, "Jesus," he mumbled before he backed up and ran down the street and disappeared.

Last edited by Natacha Jensen on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:13 pm

Black&White wrote:
Liz Allier wrote:Tiffy's lids fluttered but the black called and she was so very tired, so so tired.. she wanted to sleep and float, he didn't look at her, she had been his Alpha and he didn't look at her, it hurt and she just didn't want to wake.

Cat licked her lips. "Her soul looks tasty."
Sara looked over at her in disgust. I shook my head as i laughed again. "So is that what her soul is destined to? The belly of a demon? Such a bad way to go..."

Jason
I looked up at the sound of new voices and a growl errupted in the back of my throat. "If you so much as touch her, you will die. Horribly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Kara_17 wrote:Kara@ Haha, I'm not a Fallen Angel. I'm a Dark Angel. Pssh....

I suppose Sara can be both. She's fallen, but she also still has her wings and new powers of darkness. :/ whichever...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Gabe
I growl; Tiffy was like my sister, Jason my brother "If you touch her, demon..." I let the threat trail off, my voice staying level

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:18 pm

Cat
I gave a ferocious growl back, the hair down my back standing up. "Sorry, but i'm just a soul. Impossible." I looked down at the girl. "You cannot kill someone if they do not have a body that dies."
Sara
"Cat, you're being rude." i rolled my eyes. "Don't talk about it. But she's right. You don't have a way to stop her. Besides, you won't be able to see it. Her soul will just be absorbed as it tries to pass."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Kiran snickered, "Damn straight, especially when us Unnatural boys are so much more fun."

Torin got out after her and took her hand, she nodded her thanks to Micah, expecting him to leave the Russian followed them into the Palace.

Luis raised a brow and glanced at Natacha, "Seems he doesn't like our company."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Jason
I looked up at the sound of new voices and a growl errupted in the back of my throat. "If you so much as touch her, you will die. Horribly."[/quote]

Haha, didn't see that XD Ok, gtg to dinner, bye!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Black&White wrote:Cat
I gave a ferocious growl back, the hair down my back standing up. "Sorry, but i'm just a soul. Impossible." I looked down at the girl. "You cannot kill someone if they do not have a body that dies."
Sara
"Cat, you're being rude." i rolled my eyes. "Don't talk about it. But she's right. You don't have a way to stop her. Besides, you won't be able to see it. Her soul will just be absorbed as it tries to pass."

Jason
I felt my wolf stir, but pushed it down. Tiffy was in danger. I had to help her. I would deal with the newcomers later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Tiffy stirred, "But I'm tired..." she whispered, "I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:21 pm

peachie-keen wrote:"Hey Orange!"
"Hey pineapple!"
"This is Stanley. He's real niiice."
"Hey, Stanlehh!"
(that was my way of saying "hey, I'm back!" anyone ever seen Stanley and the pinapple? :'))

Yeah, a fast forward. Ooooh!! How bouts they fell asleep as wolves, and got sedated in their sleep, mistaken for a rare breed of [i]actual[I/] wolves, and now they're in the back of a van, in the midst of being poached, but the sedation is still working on them so they're too limp and dazed to react?!?!
*nerdgasm*

To this Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Liz Allier wrote:Tiffy stirred, "But I'm tired..." she whispered, "I'm sorry."

Jason
I looked down at my wife, my face instantly going soft. "It's okay, love," I whispered. "You saved her. Sophia's going to be fine. You just have to promise me that you'll fight. Come back to me." I kissed her again before pulling back, and looking into her face. "Please, Tiffania."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:22 pm

Cat
I gasped. "Another? What a prize!"
Sara
Now i sort of felt bad. An innocent child, not yet seen day. I looked over at cat. "Perhaps..." I gracefully climbed down from the car and looked at the dying woman. "Maybe i could heal her... I do not know though. My powers are of darkness."

Ok, dinner for me too!
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:25 pm

I'm going too. Just walking to my grandmum's, hoping that we see Jessica in the fiery depts of our little Hell beings that this isn't the first example of her bitchiness. Nor will it be the last. Love you guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:26 pm

peachie-keen wrote:
peachie-keen wrote:"Hey Orange!"
"Hey pineapple!"
"This is Stanley. He's real niiice."
"Hey, Stanlehh!"
(that was my way of saying "hey, I'm back!" anyone ever seen Stanley and the pinapple? :'))

Yeah, a fast forward. Ooooh!! How bouts they fell asleep as wolves, and got sedated in their sleep, mistaken for a rare breed of [i]actual[I/] wolves, and now they're in the back of a van, in the midst of being poached, but the sedation is still working on them so they're too limp and dazed to react?!?!
*nerdgasm*

To this Smile

Yeah yeah do it Peachie Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Tiffy's lids fluttered and she looked up at him, "I'm sorry," she again, "I didn't want to do it but I had too..." she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Caleb made a face at Kiran, repeating his words in a childish voice before he laughed, "Don't make me beat you before your wedding, Hawthorne," he threatened before they got out of the elevator.

Anna smiled brightly at the sight of Caleb and Kiran and she squeezed Torin's hand as she bit her lip.

"You were cruel," Natacha murmured and got on her toes to kiss his chin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:37 pm

Kayden woke up for the second time next to Aurora, and would have woken up suddenly, but something was contaminating his blood. He could feel himself rocking around as he stood up so much, that he could have sworn that he wasn't the one moving. His eyes finally adjusted to view properly what lay in front of him. I mean, he always woke up tired. Even more so after a night of... Fun. But unfortunatelyfor the she-wolf asleep beside her, this wasn't her doing. He managed to depict that surrounding him, were four walls. He half smiled at that, not having remembered taking her home, or going home with her, or even booking a hotel. But his smile faltered as he realized how close those four walls were. Slowly, he worked out what was happening.
They were being kidnapped. Or poached, or stolen, or sold to the circus, or...or...
Oh God. He might end up as someone's pet.
Or die.
He half crouched and half fell to the floor, landing on Aurora. He tugged the scruff of her neck lightly with his teeth, though lightly was the hardest he'd be able to tug anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:40 pm

Is there a guy in this chat willing to satisfy a fairly shy, yet litterally foxy woman, Lixouri? x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Kiran opened his mouth to mock him when he saw Anna, he blinked and studied her, God she was gorgeous, he smiled softly, she was going to be his wife.

Torin grinned, her eyes lit up when she saw Caleb, she glanced at the bride, "Ready?"

Luis bent his head to kiss her nose, "I wonder if we should go after him, I really don't want to but that'd be terribly irresponsible, wouldn't it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:44 pm

Aurora grunted and woke slowly, groggrily, she looked around, everything in her wanted to jump up and move but she couldn't, she felt almost sick, she looked at Kayden, "Wha...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:56 pm

back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:57 pm

Endellion wrote:back

*Glomps* welcome back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:58 pm

You know...there is one of my charries that could torment Cat, just putting that out there. I want to incorperate him SO bad, but I need just the right oppertunity, something dramatic. He's going to be even more evil then ever, and thats definately saying something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Is it Adrian??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next