the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:48 pm

Well, this is great. I'm getting stood up by one of my friends. I'm actually kind of pissed at her now. God, damn. So much for my Halloween night.

Back to top Go down

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:50 pm

Gabe
Kissing her gently while balencing the children, I whispered "I thought I had lost you" It had been terrifing, a void in my heart, like a limb had been removed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Liz Allier wrote:
Tessa looked at him for a moment, "But, but Caleb, he pretty..." she whined, not wanting to move.

Luis smiled and kissed her softly before he turned his gaze to his creation, he scanned the streets until he spotted a young girl, a runaway ambling nowhere. He moved coming to stand in front of the girl, his emerald eyes enchanted her and she followed him almost blindly, he put a hand under her chin and smiled cruelly at the priest, "Come taste Father James." he said making a thin line of blood with his nail.

Caleb rolled his eyes and bowed down. He lifted up Tessa and swung her over his shoulder, "Let's go, Hawthorne," he called back over his shoulder as he went for the door.

Anna grabbed Torin's hand, squeezing it slightly as she smiled at her, "Thanks again, Torin. I owe you so much."

James' body tensed and he took a step towards the girl. He moved, grabbing the girl's head as he licked the blood off her. It didn't take more than seconds before he jerked her head to the side. His fangs extended for the first time, making him groan in pain before he dug his fangs into his first victim.

Back to top Go down

"Hey Orange!"
"Hey pineapple!"
"This is Stanley. He's real niiice."
"Hey, Stanlehh!"
(that was my way of saying "hey, I'm back!" anyone ever seen Stanley and the pinapple? :'))

Yeah, a fast forward. Ooooh!! How bouts they fell asleep as wolves, and got sedated in their sleep, mistaken for a rare breed of [i]actual[I/] wolves, and now they're in the back of a van, in the midst of being poached, but the sedation is still working on them so they're too limp and dazed to react?!?!
*nerdgasm*

Back to top Go down

Kara_17 wrote:Well, this is great. I'm getting stood up by one of my friends. I'm actually kind of pissed at her now. God, damn. So much for my Halloween night.

Sorry, Kara :/

Back to top Go down

you can spend it with us Kara, we're sorry :/

"I had to help her..." she mumbled, dipping into the black she had been waiting for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:52 pm

Kara_17 wrote:Well, this is great. I'm getting stood up by one of my friends. I'm actually kind of pissed at her now. God, damn. So much for my Halloween night.

Endellion
I run to the back room and run back fully decked out in a Robin costume. Then I grab decorations, and within minutes the writer's lounge has been transformed into a haunted house. I then pelt Kara with her favorite kind of candy for good measure. "Sorry, its the best I can do" I chuckle "but in all seriousness, maybe you should start hanging out with smarter people. It would take an idiot to ditch you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:58 pm

Liz Allier wrote:you can spend it with us Kara, we're sorry :/

"I had to help her..." she mumbled, dipping into the black she had been waiting for.

*sigh* yeah, it's all good. She's probably not the best person to hang out with anyway....The type that only cares about social status, you know? I might just walk to my grandmum's myself in about half an hour.

Sophia
I kissed him back before taking my niece out of his hands. "I thought I was lost..." I muttered, remembering the feeling of nothingness.

Jason
"Dammit," I growled. I turned around towards Gabe and Sophia to find them kissing. Pushing the surprise to the back of my mind, I said, "You guys, we have to go. Tiffy's out cold." I hurried to the car and placed Tiffy in the backseat. "C'mon, love," I muttered, looking into her beautiful face. "Please don't do this to me." I kissed her lips softly, hoping to get at least some reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:58 pm

Endellion wrote:

Endellion
I run to the back room and run back fully decked out in a Robin costume. Then I grab decorations, and within minutes the writer's lounge has been transformed into a haunted house. I then pelt Kara with her favorite kind of candy for good measure. "Sorry, its the best I can do" I chuckle "but in all seriousness, maybe you should start hanging out with smarter people. It would take an idiot to ditch you"

Awh, thanks Ende xD Love you guys!!! *munches on Heath bar that Ende pelted me with*

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:59 pm

ok then. thanks

Sara: a fallen angel whose powers were not totally stripped away. She's gained the power of darkness, and had reclaimed her wings. A soldier of the Rebelion, she's strong and sassy. Amber hair, violet eyes, pale. Dressed in a fitted, long, black and silver shirt - closer to a dress - black jean shorts, lace gloves, no shoes.
Cat: her demon friend. A large shadowy cat with red eyes, sabortooth teeth. Equally sassy, so they argue a lot. Stuborn.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:01 pm

Gabe
There was another fealing there, one of...weakness? I hadn't been able to protect her when she needed me the most, and I'd always have to live with that. Grabbing Sophia's hand, we went to the car. I was concerned for Tiffy, and listened for her heart rate. It was very faint...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:02 pm

Tessa began to wiggle but the effort was useless and went limp, "I give up," she mumbled as Kiran followed them out.

Micah pulled the Ferrai up to the Palace and got out, he opened the door for the Bride and her made of Honor.

Luis laughed, "I'll be damned, you killed a mere innocent child, tell me Father, how did she taste?"

Last edited by Liz Allier on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:02 pm

Awh, thanks Ende xD Love you guys!!! *munches on Heath bar that Ende pelted me with*[/quote]

Endellion
I laugh back, then say in a totaly serious tone "Where's your costume?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:03 pm

N'awwww endellion! xoxo how cute!!!!!
You can spend christmas with us too. And valentines. And Easter. But not new years, I'm doing somthing that night, hopefully seeing my crush <3 though if you fly to England and buy a ticket, you can come too!! xo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:04 pm

Endellion wrote:Gabe
There was another fealing there, one of...weakness? I hadn't been able to protect her when she needed me the most, and I'd always have to live with that. Grabbing Sophia's hand, we went to the car. I was concerned for Tiffy, and listened for her heart rate. It was very faint...

Sara
"She's dying?" I didn't mean to say it as a question. I landed and sat on the car roof, looking down at them. Like a whisp, Cat appeared next to me. Despite her size, she had no weight. The car didn't move under her.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Endellion wrote:Awh, thanks Ende xD Love you guys!!! *munches on Heath bar that Ende pelted me with*

Endellion
I laugh back, then say in a totaly serious tone "Where's your costume?!"[/quote]

Kara
I started to crack up laughing. I ran over to the chair and took my black rose halo and my black wings, slipping them both on. Now I was decked out in heavy make-up around the eyes, a black jacket with a black chain-red cross necklace, and black boots. My blonde curls added the perfect touch. I struck a heroic pose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:07 pm

Black&White wrote:
Endellion wrote:Gabe

Sara
"She's dying?" I didn't mean to say it as a question. I landed and sat on the car roof, looking down at them. Like a whisp, Cat appeared next to me. Despite her size, she had no weight. The car didn't move under her.

Gabe
My sightless eyes reflexivly scanned for the owner of the voice. A fallen angel, it seemed, accompanied by a demon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:08 pm

peachie-keen wrote:N'awwww endellion! xoxo how cute!!!!!
You can spend christmas with us too. And valentines. And Easter. But not new years, I'm doing somthing that night, hopefully seeing my crush <3 though if you fly to England and buy a ticket, you can come too!! xo

Kara
I laugh hard then run to my piggy bank. "Nope...not enough for a trip to England sadly...But everything else you said sounds perfect!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:08 pm

Kara_17 wrote:
Endellion wrote:Awh, thanks Ende xD Love you guys!!! *munches on Heath bar that Ende pelted me with*

Endellion
I laugh back, then say in a totaly serious tone "Where's your costume?!"

Kara
I started to crack up laughing. I ran over to the chair and took my black rose halo and my black wings, slipping them both on. Now I was decked out in heavy make-up around the eyes, a black jacket with a black chain-red cross necklace, and black boots. My blonde curls added the perfect touch. I struck a heroic pose. [/quote]

Sara
I looked up from the people by the car and laughed. "That's not exactly what we look like, but i like your silly interpritation
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Tiffy's lids fluttered but the black called and she was so very tired, so so tired.. she wanted to sleep and float, he didn't look at her, she had been his Alpha and he didn't look at her, it hurt and she just didn't want to wake.

Back to top Go down

Kara
I started to crack up laughing. I ran over to the chair and took my black rose halo and my black wings, slipping them both on. Now I was decked out in heavy make-up around the eyes, a black jacket with a black chain-red cross necklace, and black boots. My blonde curls added the perfect touch. I struck a heroic pose. [/quote]

Endellion
I laugh "Robin and...slightly creepy girl, away!"

Back to top Go down

Kara@ Haha, I'm not a Fallen Angel. I'm a Dark Angel. Pssh....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:10 pm

@Liz: yea or nay? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:12 pm

Yay or nay what, I'm confused...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:12 pm

Liz Allier wrote:Tiffy's lids fluttered but the black called and she was so very tired, so so tired.. she wanted to sleep and float, he didn't look at her, she had been his Alpha and he didn't look at her, it hurt and she just didn't want to wake.

Cat licked her lips. "Her soul looks tasty."
Sara looked over at her in disgust. I shook my head as i laughed again. "So is that what her soul is destined to? The belly of a demon? Such a bad way to go..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next