the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:16 pm

Are we the only ones on? Huh, strange. So Kara made Gabe move and stuff? Cool

Back to top Go down

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:17 pm

back =) And I'm gunna have to leave soon...again. lol. Anything happen that I should know about?

Jason
I wanted to stop Tiffy, to make sure that she wouldn't hurt herself, but the will of an Alpha held me back.

Sophia
It had hurt....everything had hurt....When the darkness took over though, I had numbed. I felt nothing, and for that I was greatful. But when I felt a tugging, something trying to pull me back, I fought. I didn't want to feel the pain again. I just wanted to stay in this blissful nothingness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:17 pm

It'll get better, soon we'll have a site of our own Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Endellion wrote:Are we the only ones on? Huh, strange. So Kara made Gabe move and stuff? Cool

*cough* Hey Ende...Sophiaisdead. So what's up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Kara_17 wrote:
Endellion wrote:Are we the only ones on? Huh, strange. So Kara made Gabe move and stuff? Cool

*cough* Hey Ende...Sophiaisdead. So what's up?

Yah, I saw that Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:20 pm

Liz, get an avatar please =^.^= I dunno why, but I think things will feal more normal when people have avatars

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:20 pm

*hides*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:21 pm

Tiffy fixed her, she pulled back, collapsing, her body shook with effort but the wolf kept the pain at bay, like it was meant to be, like she was supposed to be wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:23 pm

Kara_17 wrote:*hides*

Endellion
I pull Kara out from under the couch and cotemplate yelling at her for killing Sophia and distroying Gabe...but then again, for a while she thought I had killed Gabe, and we ARE going to make Sophia come back so...I restrained myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:24 pm

Liz Allier wrote:Kiran pushed open the door, Tessa was still sitting on the couch, an episode of Vampire Diaries was on and the little girl was studying the older Salvatore brother, consumed by his Damon-ness. Kiran chuckled and went past her, "Get up, vampire." he called, "The women are almost here."

Luis grinned and wrapped a hand around his collar, he moved managing to take Natacha and the priest to the streets, he lifted his face to the sky, "Can you smell it Father, the town is alive with fresh pickings."

Natacha: "Haha! We're already bringing Tess to the Dark Side. Awesome."

Caleb got up and found himself a suit supplied by the hotel and a navy-blue shirt. He dressed and left the room, "Hawthorne," he called cheerfully, "You almost look as good as me," he teased and fixed his jacket before he held out a hand towards Tessa, "Tess, enough with the vampire shows."

Natacha leaned against Luis and made a sound of satisfaction, "I can smell it, my love," she said darkly and looked at James who ripped himself from Luis' grip. The hunger was almost painful now; he needed to feed or he'd die. Painfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Sophia
I gasped and opened my eyes. My hands automatically flew towards my stomach where the bullet had entered, but nothing was there. Just the stain of my blood on my shirt.

Jason
When Tiffy pulled back from Sophie, she was weak enough for me to break the Alpha's will over me. I rushed back over to my sister and looked into her face. Tears started to spill over again when she looked up at me with her blue eyes. "God, Soph. You scared the hell out of me." I gathered her up in my arms, glad to feel her take deep breaths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:27 pm

(does Jason know about Sophia and Gabe?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:28 pm

Endellion wrote:(does Jason know about Sophia and Gabe?)

Nope! I was waiting for you to come back for that one. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Natacha Jensen wrote:
Liz Allier wrote:Kiran pushed open the door, Tessa was still sitting on the couch, an episode of Vampire Diaries was on and the little girl was studying the older Salvatore brother, consumed by his Damon-ness. Kiran chuckled and went past her, "Get up, vampire." he called, "The women are almost here."

Luis grinned and wrapped a hand around his collar, he moved managing to take Natacha and the priest to the streets, he lifted his face to the sky, "Can you smell it Father, the town is alive with fresh pickings."

Natacha: "Haha! We're already bringing Tess to the Dark Side. Awesome."

Caleb got up and found himself a suit supplied by the hotel and a navy-blue shirt. He dressed and left the room, "Hawthorne," he called cheerfully, "You almost look as good as me," he teased and fixed his jacket before he held out a hand towards Tessa, "Tess, enough with the vampire shows."

Natacha leaned against Luis and made a sound of satisfaction, "I can smell it, my love," she said darkly and looked at James who ripped himself from Luis' grip. The hunger was almost painful now; he needed to feed or he'd die. Painfully.

Tessa looked at him for a moment, "But, but Caleb, he pretty..." she whined, not wanting to move.

Luis smiled and kissed her softly before he turned his gaze to his creation, he scanned the streets until he spotted a young girl, a runaway ambling nowhere. He moved coming to stand in front of the girl, his emerald eyes enchanted her and she followed him almost blindly, he put a hand under her chin and smiled cruelly at the priest, "Come taste Father James." he said making a thin line of blood with his nail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:31 pm

Kara_17 wrote:
Endellion wrote:(does Jason know about Sophia and Gabe?)

Nope! I was waiting for you to come back for that one. lol
Thanks Very Happy

Gabe
I walk over to where Jason was holding Sophia, concern and relief shining in my eyes. I had thought she was gone forever, and it had been the worst fealing in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:32 pm

Hahaha Wow. Even two year olds can get hypnotized my the Salvatore yummyness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:34 pm

Tiffy panted and shut her eyes, she waited for the pain to hit, to send her into black but it didn't come, the Alpha was strong beneath her skin, it wouldn't let her go. She was exhausted though and a headache began behind her eyes but she was otherwise, quite unexpectedly, fine.

@Ende, Gabe's holding the twins too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:35 pm

Liz Allier wrote:Tiffy panted and shut her eyes, she waited for the pain to hit, to send her into black but it didn't come, the Alpha was strong beneath her skin, it wouldn't let her go. She was exhausted though and a headache began behind her eyes but she was otherwise, quite unexpectedly, fine.

Ohh, I thought he was in wolf mode. Mah bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:38 pm

not out enjoying Halloween?
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:39 pm

Black&White wrote:not out enjoying Halloween?
Trick or Treated yesterday, and don't have enough of a life to go to parties bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:41 pm

thats more exciting than me...all of my friends canceled and now im stuck at home....
very sad to hear the fate of the original btw. i know that out past is a little rocky, but may i join?
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Liz Allier wrote:Tiffy panted and shut her eyes, she waited for the pain to hit, to send her into black but it didn't come, the Alpha was strong beneath her skin, it wouldn't let her go. She was exhausted though and a headache began behind her eyes but she was otherwise, quite unexpectedly, fine.

God gammit. I had written everything but then it all erased.

Sophia
I saw Gabe from the corner of my eye and tried to stand up. Surprisingly, I didn't fall face first. My first few steps were a bit wobbly, but I made it to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, careful of the twins.

Jason
I watched Sophia walk over towards Gabe, a bit confused. I didn't even know they knew eachother very well....Shaking it off, I went over towards Tiffy. "How are you feeling?" I asked, not quite looking her in the eye. I was deeply worried for her, but the tone that her voice had taken, the strength of her will, how it was focused on me. It was one of the most horrible feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Tiffy opened her eyes slightly to study his face, "I'm sorry." she mumbled and shut her eyes again, she touched her belly, feeling her baby move, she was all right too. Thank God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:45 pm

Black&White wrote:thats more exciting than me...all of my friends canceled and now im stuck at home....
very sad to hear the fate of the original btw. i know that out past is a little rocky, but may i join?
I want to say yes because we always welcome new people but one, we'd have to figure out where to stick you and two, this is only temporary until we have our own site up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:46 pm

Liz Allier wrote:Tiffy opened her eyes slightly to study his face, "I'm sorry." she mumbled and shut her eyes again, she touched her belly, feeling her baby move, she was all right too. Thank God.

Jason
I shook by head. "We need to get you home," I said. I picked her up in my arms and started out towards the car. She was weak, weaker than she had been, and I hated to see her like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next