the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:05 pm

Natacha Jensen wrote:We might even get to finish our sentences, Liz :o.
Nevermind, I got it :O so naughty... Yes, we'd even get to finish our sentences lol

Back to top Go down

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Aurora turned full around and ran at him, they collided and she wrestled him to the ground so she was on top of him, she gave his muzzle a lick, her dark eyes sparkling, "Turn back." she said softly and shifted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:11 pm

Liz Allier wrote:liz: "Color cooating...anyways what you mean Natacha?"

Torin took his other arm and led them downstairs and into the cool night of Vegas, a red flashy Ferrari awaited them, Torin grinned, "You're the best Micah..."
Micah snickered, "I know," he said opening the backseat for them, "I'm driving."

Luis laughed, "You think you have a choice?"

Anna smiled confidently at Micah, "Thank you, Sir," she said in a lady-like voice and slipped into the backseat, making room for Torin.

"Are you going to force me, Luis?" James asked in a small voice as his gaze locked on his.

Natacha: *Pats* "Join the dark side, Elizabeth.." Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:21 pm

"You sure?" his low voice rumbled softly. "I actually find this quite a turn on." he licked her face, smiling, and then began to laugh gruffly, until he transformed, and just like his skin, his laughter grew softer. Kayden rested his tough and slightly cold hands on her back, stroking it, and looked up into her darkened eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:23 pm

Torin got in beside her as Micah took the wheel, the Cannibal pulled out of his driveway and raced along the night.

Kiran had bought a simple black suit for the occasion, he headed down the hall and knocked on Caleb's door, he stuffed one hand in his pocket to trace the velvet of Anna's ring box.

Luis smiled devilishly, "I could." he said, "I can you a bag of blood to ease the hunger or I could drag you into the street to kill."

Liz: "Please pick the second one, it's so cruel and fun!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:25 pm

Aurora was straddling him, she leaned forward pressing herself against his chest and kissing him hard, she slid her tongue into his mouth and wiggled against him teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:29 pm

I wonder if our mojo works here, huh? Kara! Where'd you go?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:37 pm

Kayden cupped his hands around her buttocks, squeezing her tongue together lightly with his teeth teasingly.

They say curiosity killed the cat. Well, it nearly killed Lixouri, too. She took the chance of the silence to be nosey, and read the thoughts in Aurora's mind. She really, really wished she hadn't. Her eyes widened, and her throat closed.
Sluts.

A thought just occured to me. How do wolves- and other animals, mind you- kiss? D:>

I'm sure they'd still have their sexy-time on the new site, eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:43 pm

What do you mean?

Aurora moaned and moved her mouth to kiss, lick, and bite his chin, throat, shoulders, she moved against him, "God, I want you." she muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:49 pm

"Well you've got me..." I breathed, gripping onto her legs, squeezing them as his hands moved up and down. He curved his head around to the side, nibbling her ear as he groaned through pleasure.

About what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:53 pm

About the sexy time thing?

Aurora shivered as heat licked over her, she pressed against him... (fastforward!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:53 pm

Liz Allier wrote:Torin got in beside her as Micah took the wheel, the Cannibal pulled out of his driveway and raced along the night.

Kiran had bought a simple black suit for the occasion, he headed down the hall and knocked on Caleb's door, he stuffed one hand in his pocket to trace the velvet of Anna's ring box.

Luis smiled devilishly, "I could." he said, "I can you a bag of blood to ease the hunger or I could drag you into the street to kill."

Liz: "Please pick the second one, it's so cruel and fun!"

Natacha: "You know me Liz.. Would I ever take the easy way out? I really hope our Mojo works here.."

Caleb sat up in the bed and rubbed his face, groaning lowly, "Come in," he called out and ran his fingers through his hair.

"No," James said simply as he got to his feet, "No. I'll die before I'll turn into one of you," he said, hatred covering his words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:56 pm

be back soon Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:57 pm

What. The. Heck?!?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:01 pm

Kiran pushed open the door, Tessa was still sitting on the couch, an episode of Vampire Diaries was on and the little girl was studying the older Salvatore brother, consumed by his Damon-ness. Kiran chuckled and went past her, "Get up, vampire." he called, "The women are almost here."

Luis grinned and wrapped a hand around his collar, he moved managing to take Natacha and the priest to the streets, he lifted his face to the sky, "Can you smell it Father, the town is alive with fresh pickings."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:02 pm

Endellion wrote:What. The. Heck?!?!?!?!
I know but our thread was deleted. Twice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:03 pm

Seriously, hacker deletes our thread, we totaly move, and Sophia died?! And thats just all I saw! I was only gone for a bit over 1 1/2 days guys, seriously?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:03 pm

TWICE?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:06 pm

Yep and some other things happened, like how for an hour we emailed each other *nods* but we're making a site just for Hell Smile

The twin's were taken and then rescued, now Armstrong's dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:07 pm

sad to hear it...?

i know out past is rocky but may i join?
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:10 pm

I missed ALL of that?! Dude...wow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:13 pm

So...still nor sure what's going on. Where is Gabe?! Where are Marley and Clause?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:14 pm

*nods* You missed a lot while you were gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:15 pm

Gabe is with Sophia, Kara stole him, and Marley and Clause are somewhere, Hearts and Kara and everybody needs to come back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:15 pm

At least this site has the clock that runs on my timezone? I dunno, just trying to be postitive -_-.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next