the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Liz Allier wrote:Kiran opened his mouth to mock him when he saw Anna, he blinked and studied her, God she was gorgeous, he smiled softly, she was going to be his wife.

Torin grinned, her eyes lit up when she saw Caleb, she glanced at the bride, "Ready?"

Luis bent his head to kiss her nose, "I wonder if we should go after him, I really don't want to but that'd be terribly irresponsible, wouldn't it?"

Anna nodded fast at Torin and looked at Kiran. He'd be her husband soon; God he was handsome in a suit.

Caleb grinned widely at the sight of his woman; he sat down Tessa and patted her hair as he studied Torin, biting his bottom lip, "You look good, babe," he said loudly.

"I suppose; but does that actually bother you?" Natacha inquired softly.

Back to top Go down

A Walk through Hell (Regeneration) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Walk through Hell (Regeneration)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Liz Allier wrote:Is it Adrian??

Yes, I miss his total evilness. Though Dorian has a masterplan, and I haven't come up with Adrian's yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:10 pm

so...what now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:10 pm

I guess I could bring him in...but I kinda wanted Kara to be here when I did. *summons mojo* KARA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:12 pm

Haha, I just truely relized how young I am compaired to the other members of the original five XD I feal like a baby or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Sorry, I was working on our site, I might have it done by the end of the night!

Kiran was so awestruck by his woman, he'd almost forgotten her ring, he pulled it out of his pocket and went towards her, "Before we step into the chapel, I wantto do this properly," he said softly and got down on one knee, "Miss Anna Sommers, will you marry me?" he said looking up at her as he opened the ring box (insert gorgeous ring description here)

Torin smiled at the little display but she turned most of her attention to Caleb as she went towards him, she placed her arms around his neck and stood on her toes to kiss him softly, "You don't look so bad yourself Mr. Walker." she teased.

Luis shrugged, "Not really, I only worry that the guilt of draining someone will make the poor bastard actually think of Turning someone, I don't want newborns running rancid in your town love, we'd have to hunt them down and slaughter so many of them..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:18 pm

Endellion wrote:Haha, I just truely relized how young I am compaired to the other members of the original five XD I feal like a baby or something

But you write well and I'm proud of you, not many youngsters fair well with older kids and you hold your own darlin. (sorry Caden moment, hehe dawlin)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Liz Allier wrote:
Endellion wrote:Haha, I just truely relized how young I am compaired to the other members of the original five XD I feal like a baby or something

But you write well and I'm proud of you, not many youngsters fair well with older kids and you hold your own darlin. (sorry Caden moment, hehe dawlin)

Thanks Very Happy that makes me feal all warm and fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Liz Allier wrote:Sorry, I was working on our site, I might have it done by the end of the night!

Kiran was so awestruck by his woman, he'd almost forgotten her ring, he pulled it out of his pocket and went towards her, "Before we step into the chapel, I wantto do this properly," he said softly and got down on one knee, "Miss Anna Sommers, will you marry me?" he said looking up at her as he opened the ring box (insert gorgeous ring description here)

Torin smiled at the little display but she turned most of her attention to Caleb as she went towards him, she placed her arms around his neck and stood on her toes to kiss him softly, "You don't look so bad yourself Mr. Walker." she teased.

Luis shrugged, "Not really, I only worry that the guilt of draining someone will make the poor bastard actually think of Turning someone, I don't want newborns running rancid in your town love, we'd have to hunt them down and slaughter so many of them..."

Natacha: "I gotta sleep, my pretties. I'll see you tomorrow! Love you." Smile

Anna bit her lip before she nodded fast, "Yes, Kiran, of course," she said, her eyes shimmering with excitement. She grabbed him by his collar and pulled him into a deep kiss, "I love you," she whispered against his mouth.

Caleb wrapped his arms around Torin and lifted her from the ground, kissing her deeply before he put her down again.

"That would be rather unfortunate," Natacha muttered. She then nodded slightly, "We should find him before he exposes us, or worse."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:23 pm

Love ya NJ!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:26 pm

Night dollface, see you in the mornin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:28 pm

so...what now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:30 pm

Rawr

Last edited by Liz Allier on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:31 pm

You get to be the first (well second including me) to write on the new site

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:31 pm

:O WOAH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:38 pm

Hey. What'd I miss?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:38 pm

Kara_17 wrote:Hey. What'd I miss?

The new site is up babeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:40 pm

Well, gimme the link, chicka!! This might just turn my night around! Bring on the fiery depts of our personal hell!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:40 pm

[quote="Liz Allier"]

it be here bay

Last edited by Liz Allier on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:43 pm

And it works on my iPod, yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Natacha, I see you, come to the new site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:24 pm

Kayden blinked several times at her before answering. "I don't know..." He concluded with a loud yawn. "We might be trophies... On a wall..." Kayden's voice trailed off, and he smacked his lips, the liquid having made him unusually calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:29 pm

Whoah. That was weird. I sent that post two hours ago, and crashed out. I wake up again, it still hasnt sent, but does so in a matter of seconds when I click the button again. :s

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Endellion wrote:You know...there is one of my charries that could torment Cat, just putting that out there. I want to incorperate him SO bad, but I need just the right oppertunity, something dramatic. He's going to be even more evil then ever, and thats definately saying something.

Oh yes please! I love arguing in her voice...she's just so fun to do so... :p
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:08 am

link isn't working for me anymore
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6