the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 5 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Myra: I paused, realizing that Dimitri had taken the short cut. Silently, I crept back up the stairs and through the window, then hugged him from behind, hopefully scaring the living daylights out of him. I laughed.

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 5 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Dima: I nearly jumped out of my skin and grabbed her hands gently into mine. "Really Mi?" I laughed lightly, glancing behind me at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:55 pm

Myra: "If I couldn't win I at least wanted to spook you. You should have seen the look on your face!" I laughed, and pulled away, stepping around to face him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Dima: I shook my head, smiling. "You are so weird."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Myra: I cocked my head to the side. "Should I take that as an insult or a compliment?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Dima: "Both? I dont know." I laughed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Myra: I shrugged. "Fine, I guess I'll take it as an insult, and start giving you the cold shoulder." I turned around and walked out of the room, hoping he knew I was just teasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Dima: "No you dont." I laughed, running after her and wrapping my arms around her into a hug.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Myra: I laughed and hugged him back, but pulled away after a few seconds. "I don't think it would be possible to give you the cold shoulder anyway, especially since we're living in the same house. Which room did you pick, by the way?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Dima: "Havent picked one yet." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Myra: "Really? Everyone else was super excited over room-claiming. I think-" I walked down to a door on the left and knocked. No one answered, and when I peeked inside it was empty. I smiled at Dimitri. "This one's free, and it's two only two doors down and across the hall from mine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Dima: "Thanks." I laughed. a silence passed between us.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:15 pm

Myra: "So, it's late," I faked a yawn. "I better get to bed - since I'm one of those people that enjoys sleeping." I smiled slightly, and gave him a wave before slipping inside my room and closing the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Dima: "See ya." I sighed, closing the door and sitting on the bed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:20 pm

((sure))
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Myra: I was up extra early like usual, and made everyone breakfast: pancakes, yum! Like usual, I had been the one to remember the logical parts of running a house. Like going grocery shopping, and getting cleaning supplies, etc. Not to sound conceited, but I don't know how my friends would survive on their own...

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Dima: I yawned and rolled out of bed, walking down stairs. "Morning."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Myra: I jumped at the sound of someone's voice. I laughed. "I guess that't what I get for scaring you last night, huh? Want some pancakes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:28 pm

DIma: "Sure." I smiled at her, grabbing a plate.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Myra: "Bet you ten bucks you can't catch five of these on your plate!" I flipped a pancake over my shoulder, not giving Dimitri any warning. He'd have to act on instinct if he wanted any money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:33 pm

Dima: I went into a roll and caught the first one. "Got one."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Myra: I glanced over just in time to see Dimitri do a roll. "Going all ninja on me, are you? How can I compete with that?" I flipped three more over my shoulder, much faster this time. Hah, trying and catch those!

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Dima: Luckily, these were in the same area, so they were easy to catch. "One more to go." I grinned at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Myra: Dang. I turned around, chewing on my lip in thought. "The deal was, you had to catch five pancakes, right? So..." I took a hot one off the pan, blowing on it so it didn't burn my fingers. I held it behind my back. I took one step toward the kitchen door, then smirked before bolting off. "Catch me if you can!" I liked making it difficult for Dimitri, even though I wanted to get rid of the money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next