the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 6 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Dima: I put my plate down and chased after her, wrapping my arms around her and picking her up off the ground, spinning her around. "Caught you." I murmuered in her ear.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 6 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Myra: His breath on my neck sent a tingle down my spine. "Aw, no fair! You're so much faster than me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Dima: "SUre its fair, you are the one who ran off." I pointed out, laughing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:47 pm

Myra: I planted my feet on the ground, but swayed from dizziness. When that feeling subsided I blinked a couple times to complete clear it, and then pulled out my wallet. I kept it with me at all time. Mostly because...well, I didn't know why. Wouldn't it be easier to lose the money if I just lost the wallet? Maybe I had some kind of sentimental attachment I didn't want to admit. I pulled out a ten this time, and handed it to him. I calculated. "You have twenty dollars now, do you have any idea what you're going to buy yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:47 pm

Dima: "Nope. Not yet." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Myra: "Keep thinking on that, because I'm going to ask you until you know." I walked back into the kitchen. Some of our friends ((let's just pretend there are some other friends, but we never name them or use them, just for the sake of filling the room)) had now gathered at the table in the kitchen. I quickly began making some more pancakes, throwing the one I had been holding into the trash can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:05 am

Dima: I rolled my eyes at her. I wasnt one to go buy things for the sake of buying them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:56 am

Myra: "Dimitri come be useful!" I called, feeling like a mother again. "I need help with giving people pancakes, because I think you're the only one who enjoys trying to catch them." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Dima: "Ugh, Myra." I groaned jokingly, before walking into the room. She could be such a mother sometimes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Myra: I looked at him from the corner of my eye with a smile. "Plates are in the cabinet to my left."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Dima: "I know where the plates are, Mi." I muttered, using my nickname/pet name for her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Myra: I laughed. "Then you're that much more useful than everyone else. Hand them out, then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:58 am

Dima: "Demanding a bit this morning, arent we?" I laughed lightly, passing the plates around the group.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Myra: I matched his laugh. "Someone has to take charge, at least in some ways. I would honestly be concerned about you guys if I wasn't here, considering I had to do all the grocery shopping and the cleaning before everyone got here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Dima: "Hey, i could have taken care of them." I pointed out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:08 pm

Myra: I rolled my eyes. "Sure you could have."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Dima: "Do i need to remind you, that before you joined the group i was the main one taking care of them?" I asked her, putting the last plate down at the table.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Myra: "True," then I smiled, about to say something childish "But I'm older."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Dima: "I'm faster." I countered, "And stronger."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm

Myra: "I'm smarter...and..." I searched for another thing that gave me an advantage.

((Btw, if I randomly log off it's because of my internet, but I'll be back on within ten minutes if that's the case))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Dima: "Im taller." I smirked at her as she ran out of things to list. "And the 'smarter' thing is only becasue i had to drop out of high school."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Myra: I fell silent, and looked at the floor. I knew Dimitri wasn't proud of the fact he dropped out, even though he had never verbalized that. I hated how I got a great education - even an opportunity to go to Yale - while Dimitri didn't even finish highschool. He would of actually appreciated the education, I was sure, but I didn't. That made me feel like a spoiled bitch. "You win," I said as I began clearing the table, now that everyone was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Dima: "Hey, you ok?" I asked her, taking a plate from her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Myra: Yeah, I tried to pretend I was just as happy as I had been moments ago. I was a terrible actress, though. "Since I have seniority over you, and not much else, I order you to put these away." I joked. "Please?" And handed him the now-clean silverware I had washed/dried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:29 pm

dima: "Fine." I laughed at her joke.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next