the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 7 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Myra: I nodded, still feeling bad on the inside. "So, what are you doing today?" Obviously, none of us could go to school since we were runaways (and some of us had already graduated/dropped out), so I wondered what on Earth all of us would fill our days with. There was only so much to explore in the house, though there were woods out back.

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 7 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Dima: "No idea yet." I shrugged. I actully had work to go to, crap. Forgot to tell her about that. "Actually, forgot to tell you, I got a job." I said, putting the last of the plates away.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Myra: I raised my eyebrows, and leaned on the counter, done washing dishes. "Really? That's great, Dimitri. What kind of job?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Dima: "A place was higher for someone to do inventory for them. Easy enough, they said i just had to unpack boxes, mark what was inside, and put the stuff on shelves."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Myra: I nodded with a smile. "Awesome, do you have to work everyday?" That would suck majorly, since my rich-nonworking-self would be stuck in the house all day. Cleaning or cooking. In the back of my head I was thinking how Dimitri could have gotten a better job if he wasn't a dropout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Dima: "I'm getting my schedule today." I shrugged, "I'll tell you when I get home."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Myra: "Alright, have fun then." I walked out of the kitchen with a wave over my shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Dima: I shouldered my bag, and walked out of the house. The job was a walk away, but hopefully it would be worth it. When i got there, i noticed that i was working three hours for five days because i was still a minor. Worked with me. i got the uniform on and started working. This was deffinalty worth ten bucks an hour. At this rate...lets see, fifteen hours a week, ten dollars an hour....by the end of the month, i would have enough money saved up for the laptop i wanted.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:50 pm

((skip to the end of the day?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Dima: I walked home at one thirtyish and dumped my bag on a dining room chair. "I'm back!" I called through the house.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Myra: "Hey, how was it?" I called from what I supposed was the living room, with chairs and a couch. I was curled up on one end of it, reading a book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Dima: "Fine i guess. hundred and fifty dolars a week isnt bad." I shrugged, especaily for a high school drop out like myself.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Myra: I looked up, turning a page with my thumb, and smiled. "No, that isn't bad at all, not for...what kind of job it is." I had been about to say, not for someone who dropped out of high school, but changed mid-sentence. "Did you find out your hours?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Dima: "Yeah, three hours a day for the week days. So im home on weekends, and most of my shifts are from eight to eleven." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:50 pm

I neeeed to come back into this somehow...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Ember is just going to be in her room if you want to talk to her and Dima and Myra and downstairs talking if you want to talk with them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Myra: "Awesome, then you can still hang out with me- I mean, all of us." I smiled, not wanting to make it awkward by saying 'hang out with me'. Then he might get the wrong idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Dima: "Yup. So, how's life here going? Nothing broken sense i left right?" I joked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Myra: "Nope, but Reese can fix something if it breaks. Since he wants to be an engineer..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Dima: I bit my lower lip and looked around the room. "We need to make this place feel a bit more homey." I finally said.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Myra: I looked around at the empty room, and the simple, run-of-the-mill furniture. "Yeah, we do. I can buy furniture," A good plan to me, since I wanted to get rid of that money "Or actually, I think I saw some in the attic. Some vintage-looking pieces. Not too outdated, and we could fix them up. Come and look with me?" I stood up, marking the page in my book and laying it on the couch. I loved vintage anything.

Last edited by !nspired on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:22 pm

(sorry, thinking of a response...)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:27 pm

((do you need more to work with? haha. I didn't really give you much, but I can edit so there's more?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:28 pm

((sure))
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next