the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 9 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 9 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Dima: I tugged one last time on the rope to check it out. I manuvered the piano out of the window and lowered it as slowly as possible. The rope gave me burns along my hands, but i managed to get the piano down safely.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 9 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Myra: "Nice job!" I called up. "Now we can get it through the sliding glass doors on the side of the house..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Dima: "Fun. Can you direct it while i keep it levetated?" I asked her, grabbing the rope again and wincing because of the burns.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:17 pm

Myra: My brow furrowed. "We could just push it through the door, no stunts involved." I undid the pully that was holding the piano up, and easily began pushing it to the door. I had muscle from gymnastics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:18 pm

Dima: I rolled my eyes at her, and started down the stais. I helped her push the piano in and put it up against a wall, pulling a couple chairs over. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a clean dish rag and dampened it, putting it around my hand with the worst burn.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Myra: I followed him into the kitchen to see him cover up a burn. My eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, Dimitri. Are you okay?" I bit my lip. I knew how to do first aid. I fetched the first aid kit from the cabinet under the sink and looked for the remedy he needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Dima: "Its just a couple rope burns, Mi. I'll be fine." I laughed lightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Myra: I shook my head. "I'm not letting you get hurt." I realized how that sounded sort of mushy, so added. "Because Reese can't be the only handyman around here." I pulled out Aloe Vera, which would sooth and heal the burns. "Unwrap your hand."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Dima: "You also have LIam...to some extent." I reminded her, but did as she asked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Myra: "Hmm, yeah, I guess...but I like you better." I said distractedly, and rubbed the cream into his palm. "It should make your hands feel cooler." I recapped the tube and put the first aid kit back beneath the sink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Dima: I felt my cheeks heat when she said she liked me better. I turned away from her and grabbed the gauze before she put it away and started wrapping my hand again. "Thanks, i guess." I shrugged, keeping my back to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Myra: "You guess?" I laughed. "Remind me to stop doing your favors." I walked around him, about to leave the kitchen, when I saw his cheeks were pink. "Oh shoot, you're not getting a fever now, are you? I have medicine for that, too..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:40 pm

((I edited, in case you needed more to work with))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Dima: I laughed lightly and waited for the blush to die down before turning back around. "Im not going to remind that."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Myra: I smiled. "Good, because I don't think I could just stand back and watch if any of you were hurt." I walked out of the room ((should I have her see the rose now, or wait until later when she's alone?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:48 pm

(either is fine, but i can have Dima leave her alone. Ember can come downstairs and talk with her if you want)

Dima: I walked upstairs, sitting on my bed and pulling out a book to read. My beat up 7th Harry Potter sat on my lap as I read.

Ember: I stopped sketching and looked at the picture. It was almost what i wanted it to be, but not quite.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:53 pm

((I'd rather have her talk to Dima xD. But that can wait until tomorrow morning, since I've decided it's late at night, hehe))

Myra: I walked into the living room to pick up my book, but then stopped. There was a single, white rose lying overtop of it. I smiled slightly, and picked it up. It was beautiful. I wonder who had put it there. Not Dimitri, right? I had been with him all day, unless he had sneaked away at some point. I twirled the stem between my fingers, in a spot without thorns, and wondered if he had chosen that verse of 'Hello' for a reason. I headed upstairs, after grabbing a vase to put the flower in, and went to bed with a smile on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:54 pm

Dima: I watched her walk into her room from my door way and smiled when i saw her smile. So she liked the rose. I closed the door and sprawled across my bed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Myra: In the morning I awoke - to sunshine. Shoot, I had slept in! Now who was going to feed my apparently, unable-to-cook friends? I pulled on a simple but pretty dress, I adored dresses, and hurried downstairs after running a comb though my curls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Dima: I had already set up food to cook, making french toast and eggs for the crew. It was only 7:00 so i would have to head out soon, but that didnt mean i couldnt make breakfast for people before hand. "Hey Mi." I told her as she walked into the room.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Myra: I jumped slightly, surprised to see that Dimitri was up. Then I remembered, sadly, that he worked now. I smiled. "Thanks for taking up this job for today. I didn't get any sleep last night, not sure why, so I accidentally slept in." Maybe because I had been up all night thinking about the rose? And Dimitri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Dima: "Its no problem. Here try these," I held a spoon of eggs towards her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Myra: "Alright..." I was scared, since no one ever cooked but me. What if no one could cook but me? I ate the spoonful, prepared to just gulp it down and bear it if they sucked, but surprisingly the didn't. After swallowing, I said "Wow, piano and cooking? And I though I knew you well..." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Dima: "Theres alot people dont know about me." I shrugged. Ember stumbled down the stairs sleepily and saw the eggs, sighing.
"Does no one rember that i am a vegitarian?" She muttered.
"That is why, I made you this." I passed her a bowl of fruit salad. SHe blinked a couple times, then looked at myra.
"He cooks? Sense when?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:11 pm

((Vegetarians can eat eggs- Myra is one, too. Vegans are the ones who can't eat eggs or dairy. But whatever, it's your charrie, haha Smile))

Myra: I laughed. "That's what I said?" I glanced at my pocket watch. Yes, I had a pocket watch. A gold one, that looked all antique. Pocket watches are the shit ((sorry for language)). Like I said, I loved vintage. "Looks like someone needs to get off to work," I looked pointedly at Dimitri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next