the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 26 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Ember: I raised my eye brows at him, and shrugged. "So, dima, that lunch. Is it coming anytime soon?" I laughed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 26 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 am

Reese: "Yeah, I can hear Ember's stomach growling. It's really nauseating," I flashed her a grin, letting her know I was just kidding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:04 am

Ember: I gasped and laughed, slapping his arm playfully. Dima put the bowls of soup and grilled cheese sandwhichs on the table.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:05 am

Reese: I chuckled, then was silent as everyone ate. When I was done I got up and cleaned my dishes, then patted Dima on the back. "Nice job."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:06 am

Dima: "Thanks man." I smiled at him and started washing the dishes. Ember put hers in the sink and offered a small smile to me before disapearing out of the room.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:08 am

Myra: I appeared back in the kitchen, after having gone to read in the living room. I had a feeling Dima would decline this offer but - "Do you wanna take the run with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:14 am

Dima: "Why not." I shrugged, smiling at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:17 am

Myra: I smiled "Really? Okay - meet me out front in ten minutes." I ran up the stairs to my room to change. I pulled on orange soffes, and rolled them up to their shortest - not to be slutty, but because it was more comfortable to run in short-shorts. I grabbed a tank top, and pulled my hair into a messy, curly ponytail, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:18 am

Dima: I changed into athletic shorts and a white tank top. I pulled on my tennis shoes and met her out front like she asked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:21 am

Myra: I walked out and spotted Dima. "I always stretch before I run. You don't have to if you don't want to, but it really helps," I touched my toes, rolled my shoulders, and did numerous other stretches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:58 am

Dima: I did a couple stretches. I knew what happed when you didnt stretch before runnint. Track team back at my old school, and we could say that i was idiot enough not to a couple times.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Myra: "My goal is six minute miles," I grinned when I finished stretching "Ten bucks if you can keep up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Dima: "I think i can manage that." I smirked at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Myra: "Easy money then," I leaned up as of to kiss him, which pit Dima off guard, but instead ran off as fast as I could. "Better keep up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Dima: I laughed and ran off after her, keeping her pace.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Myra:"Aw, you already caught up?" I fake pouted. "Guess it'll be really, really easy money."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Dima: "YOu seem to forget that i ran the mile for my track team in highschool." I laughed. Well, that was before i dropped out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Myra:"More like I didn't know!" I turned around so I was running backwards, facing Dima "What was your fastest time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Dima: "Five twenty or so. I dont really remeber anymore. It was pretty fast though."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Myra:"Damn," I said under my breath and turned around so I was next to Dina again. I punched Dima teasingly in the shoulder. "Way to brag!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Dima: "They said i could go to olypics if i didnt drop out." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Myra:"Wow, you should have done it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:50 pm

DIma: "It would have meant staying in school." I pointed out, "And we all know how me and school were."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Myra: "True," I shrugged. We had ran about two miles now, and had come upon a lake. Maybe the creek in the backyard was connected?

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Dima: We stopped at the lake to take a breather.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 43 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next