the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 15 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Reese: "So what have you been up to? I know that Myra's been 'house warming' or whatever," I rolled my eyes "And Liam's, well being Liam. And I'm fixing up the appliances and everything. So what have you been doing? Hanging out on the roof?" I smiled, knowing she liked high places.

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 15 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:02 am

EMber; "Mostly. and drawing or writing." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Reese:"Like poems? And what have you been drawing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:23 pm

(Have you thought of characters yet?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:24 pm

((what are you talking about?))

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:25 pm

(The fairy tale c.c?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:30 pm

((Oh. I think what I'll do is look for an oportunity to jump in on that one, and that'll decide for me. By the way, you know you can just private message people for reminders like this? Smile))

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:32 pm

(Yea, I forgot about that. >.<)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:39 pm

((Haha, it's okay, I just wanted you to know about the PM feauture))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:27 pm

!nspired wrote:Reese:"Like poems? And what have you been drawing?"

Ember: "Yeah, and whatever comes to mind. Mostly book covers and what not." I shrugged, sittin on the counter.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Reese: I looked over my shoulder at her with a smile. "Will you show me some of your work?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Ember: "Yea-no. Sorry, no one really gets to see my work." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Reese: "Aw, please?" I stuck out my lower lip like a five-year-old, in an attempt to do a puppy dog face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Ember: "Nope. Sorry Reese." I sighed, jumping down to the ground again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Reese: "Okay, I tried," I shrugged. I finished with the dishes. "I'd let you see some of mine," I side-glanced at her. "Like an exchange?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:17 pm

Ember: "And what do you do?" I asked, leaning on the door way.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Reese:"I'm making a sculpture - out of the spare wire I found around the house. And I've written some," I shrugged again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Ember: I contiplated for a couple seconds. "Fine, Meet me in my room if you want to see my work." I left the room and up the stairs quickly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:29 pm

Reese: I smiled and then went to my room to grab what I had of my sculpture so far. It wasn't much, but I hadn't promised much. I took my notebook, full of my writing. Some poems, some thought ramblings, beginnings of stories, ideas for inventions. I hadn't promised much on purpose. I walked down the hall to Raven's room and knocked on her door.

Last edited by !nspired on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:37 pm

(having naming issues today? Corrigan, Raven...)

Ember: "Come in." I called from my bed. my room was pitch black, but there was a point to that. Made it harder for people to come in. So, unless they really wanted to come in, they most likely gave up when they saw the wall of blackness infront of them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:44 pm

((Dude, I'm stupid. I'm going between a chat with Corrigan, and a different chat with Reese. Sorry :/))

Reese: I opened the door and frowned. "Why is it so dark in here? You won't be able to see the sculpture..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Ember: "If you can get to the bed, ill turn on the lights." I told him, smirking slightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Reese: "Okay..." I said skeptically, and stumbled over to her bed, stubbing my toe on the way. I plopped down right beside her, holding my foot in pain. "Happy now? I've made a fool of myself." I chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Ember: "Yep." I grinned, reaching over him to the light switch. "You people should know by now, if you want to try to get to me, you have to pass some tests." I laughed lightly, pulling my sketchpad out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Reese: Or get with you, I thought. Whoa, where had that come from?! I shook my head of the thought and focused on Ember's sketchpad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next