the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

5 posters

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 27 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Myra: I leaned over the railing of the bridge and spotted something moving in the water. No, something floating. A magazine. I hopped down to the bank, and fished it out of the water. It was a picture of Anya Collins on the cover. She was still missing?

Back to top Go down

I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain.... - Page 27 Empty Re: I've Created the Sound of Maddness wrote the book on pain but I'm still here to Explain....

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Dima: I tensed slightly seeing anya/ember on the cover. "She is still missing?" I asked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Myra:"Guess so. Hey, she looks kinda like Ember..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Dima: And she notices. "A ton of people look like Ember." I pointed out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Myra: I rolled my eyes "Nuh-uh she's completely unique and beautiful," I uttere bitterly, another jealousy issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Dima: "Not as pretty as you." I pointed out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Myra:"Don't lie," I said absentmindedly. "No, this looks exactly like Ember."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Dima: "I dont see it." I shrugged, not even looking at the picture.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 pm

Myra: My eyes narrowed at Dima. "You didn't even look...Dimitri, are you hiding something from me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Dima: "not at all. I just to see it." I shrugged. "The girl in the picture has no freckles, and Ember has like a thousand." I pointed out, glacing down at what was obviously ember.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:44 pm

bump?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Myra: "You should know better than to keep secrets - I always figure them out," I glanced at the picture one last time, committing it to memory, then threw it on the bank. I began running again "Come on, we have to keep going!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:47 pm

dima: "Who said i was keeping secrets?" I asked, running behind her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Myra: "Well, you're definitely hiding something, from the way you won't look me in the eyes. And what's the difference between that and a secret?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:51 pm

DIma: "I'm not hiding anything." I told her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Myra: I covered my ears and squeezed my eyes shut as we ran. "Don't cover one lie with another lie! That doesn't fix anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Dima: "I am not hiding anything." I pressed. I was just covering for Ember. There was a differance. It wasnt my place to tell her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Myra: "Then you're hiding a secret for someone else, which I guess I shouldn't press you about," I sighed, knowing that would be the right thing to do. But didn't couples share, like, everything with each other?

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:12 pm

Dima: "If i could tell you, i would. But its not my secret to tell." I half explained as we ran.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Myra: "Fine," I snapped as we finished the loop and ended up back at the front of the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Dima: "Mi.." I sighed as we came back to the house.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Myra: "I'm not going to force you to tell me someone else's secret. I guess it'll be good practice for you, in case I ever trust you enough to tell you mine," I slammed through the front door and ran upstairs to shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Dima: I kicked the ground and sat down, head in hands.
"di..you ok?" Ember asked, walking up behind me.
"Yeah, i'm fine." I glanced over to her, to see her leaning against the door frame.
"You dont seam fine."
"I am. Dont worry about me."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:21 pm

((:/ awwww. I like making drama, though, lol))

Myra: I got out of the shower feeling clean and smelling like vanilla. I hummed as I slipped into a clean dress and twirled in front of the mirror. Showers always made me feel twirly. I giggled at my own thought process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Dima: Ember nodded and walked off again. I sighed and got up, walking inside.
"Mi?" I asked, knocking on the door.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next