the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:39 am

Aria hated the vampire that bought her she just wanted to be left alone. They walked her into a room. As soon as they closed the doors she tried to look for a way out. She searched franticlly around the room for aanything then she found a window that she could barly fit through. She immediatly set at work trying to pry the window open.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:42 am

Adair looked at the large building looming before them, eventually realizing it was a castle which then triggered the realization that he was a prince... Oh shit... she thought, knowing it would be that many times harder to escape, but then again it would be more fun and more of a challenge. "Either way, it's still your fault for buying me. If you didn't want to, you didn't have to, Bloodsucker."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:46 am

Azriel gave her a dark smile and his blue eyes darkend to black at the mention of being called bloodsucker. "At least you still have your humanity." He bit his tounge after saying that. His humanity ment everything to him, and he tried with all his power to be as human as possible, unwilling to allow his natural side to completely control him like his father. He shook his head and, putting an arm around her shoulder, herded her towards the castle he hated so much.

Rusty entered the room and watched amused as the werewolf tried escaping. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her away from it. He stayed quite as he stared down at her curiosly, before picking her up and in his speed was at the car in seconds, tossed her into the front seat and went to his side, where he started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:54 am

Adair smirked, knowing by the look in his eyes that he hated being called bloodsucker. She decided to ask his name -even if she didn't plan on using- for future reference just in case. "So, Bloodsucker, what's your name?" She then laughed darkly at his comment. "What humanity when I'm treated like property?" she asked, simultaneously trying to shrug his arm off of her shoulders.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:56 am

Azriel's arm tightend in warning. "Humanity I wished I had." Ah, why not tell her? She'd be by his side for a while....as slaves usually were. A muscle in his jaw twitched, showing his irritation then he answered in a worn out voice, showing how worn he felt, "The name's Azriel."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:58 am

Aria was surprised when she was picked up then dragged into a car. When she recovered it was too late they were already speeding away. "Let me go! I don't want to be with a vampire." She knew that what she was saying would fall on deaf ears but she felt better for ranting. She then debted throwing her self out of the moving car.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:00 am

Rusty thought about warning her about the child lock, but decided against it, keeping silent instead. She'd learn soon enough he disliked talking. He made his way to the castle where Azriel lived, his father had kicked him out last week, and he'd moved into the castle. He pulled up beside Azriel's car, and opened his door before opening hers, grabbing her shoulder, but was careful not to harm her. He gently pulled her out, his expression still blank, but his body language gentle.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:04 am

Adair sent a glare his way when he tightened his arm around her shoulders and she wanted nothing more than to be free of him. She also wanted the bloodsuckers to realize that the slavery is incredibly asinine. "Nice to know, Bloodsucker," she said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:04 am

Aria felt disgusted by being touched by the vampire. She instead tried to focus her energy on the castle in front of her. So many windows if only she could reach a high one and jump out. She would do anything not to be a slave to anyone. She tried to move around to get free of his grip but as she thought it was impossible even with her werewolf strength she was still useless.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:10 am

Azriel tuned her out and opend the door on the side, entering the kitchen. Smells of cooked meats and other delecious smells wafted into the room. Azriel called out and ordered a cook to bring the girl some food. He leaned against a cabnit and watched her. "What's your name, bloodbag?" His lips twitched in amusement.

Rusty sighed and tightend an arm around her shoulder, going through a different door then Azriel had. It was actually the indoor garden the castle had and he led her through it, the smells of the flowers and plants filling his sensitive nose. He brought her through another door and silently ordered for someone to bring her somthing to eat. He then stared at her as they darted off. "What's your name?" His voice came out silently, and soft. A complete difference then Azriel's dark, seductive tone, though Rusty's voice was just as attractive.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:15 am

Aria ignored the sound of his voice hoping that if she did he wouldn't lure her in. She didn't want to tell him her name but she had a feeling he might force her to. "My names Aria" She stared away from him and istead at the beautiful white orchid in the room. It made her think of her mother with its obvious grace.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:19 am

Rusty smiled gently at her. "That's a beautiful name." He was distressed to have a slave. Secretly he was with the Resistance. Azriel knew, but he was on neither side. He just really wanted things normal again, when the humans knew nothing about them, but Rusty didn't like it in the least, so Azriel allowed him to stay here and spy on the vampires.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:19 am

Adair had her jaw clenched and was deep in thought when the scent of food hit her. For a moment, her look of annoyance was wiped off her face, replaced with a look like she had become lost in a memory, which she had for a moment. The scents had reminded her of her grandmother's cooking and her grandmother teaching her to cook, but she was kicked out the memory by the bloodsucker. " Bloodbag? If I'm just a bloodbag then my name shouldn't matter bloodsucker."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:22 am

Azriel shook his head, moving his hair out of his face in the process. "I can force myself into that interesting mind of yours if you don't wish to tell me, and it's only fair that I call you bloodbag, if you're wanting to call me bloodsucker."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:25 am

Aria bite back a smart comment and instead with a safer topic. "I guess I should know the vampire keeping me here" She continued to refuse to look at his face and instead at the flower. She heard of people being charmed by vampires before they were killed. No she souldn't fall for his beautiful smile she would hold her ground.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:28 am

Adair smirked slightly. "I'm a witch, I can block any attempt you make into my mind, bloodsucker. And I can call you leech if you prefer it or even plenty of other names I have stored in my brain and anyway, if the shoe fits, wear it."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:56 am

Is there still room in this?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:32 pm

(Yes. =))

Azriel gave a dramatic sigh, and allowed his natural side to take over just a little. If he was to ever allow her near his father she'd have to behave, or else she'd be killed. His eyes went from blue to black and he gave a slow smile, his fangs visible. "I've been alive for centuries, little one. I can take over mostly any witches 'magic' they think are strong enough to take me. How do you think I've been able to survive for so long? I've only asked for a name. I gave you mine, I need yours if I'm to adress my father later." His voice slowly turned to a growl at the last part of his sentance. His black eyes darkned even more, hinting at his distaste of his father.

Rusty allowed his face to close once more and he nodded his head. "The name's Rusty. Friend of Prince Azriel." He pushed his silver hair out of his face as a servant came running with a tray of different sandwhiches. "Have what you like. I can give you a tour once you're done." Rusty hated talking, but for now it was neccesary.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Adair glared, not intimidated by his the growl, but decided to give him her name anyway. "The name is Adair, not bloodbag, bloodsucker. And why do you seem upset about your father, hmmm? Bad blood between you two bloodsuckers?" she asked, hoping that she was getting under his skin.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Aria's stomach growled when the food came in. She stared at it longenly but didn't trust that he didn't put anything in it. For the first time she looked at him with a glare, "Lets get one thing straight I hate your kind and there is no way I am going to live being a servant to you so either you kill me now or you let me go." She walked straight up to him still glaring at him she never let her gaze waver. She was hoping that he would get the point and let her go. She didn't want to die but she wasn't going to spend the rest of her life being a bloodbag to a vampire.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Yay! Okay, are there any particular spots that need to be filled or does it matter at all....?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Rusty gestured around him. "Where would you go? Where would you be able to get out of the rain, or hide from other vampires? You'd just be recaught and possibly given to a crueler owner that buys you just to drain every drop of blood from you. I wish no blood or anything from you. You're just my way of being allowed to live here, for the king has also made his son buy a slave. You'll be given your own room, all the food you want, any devices you'd wish and any clothes, shoes, my protection, etc. etc. I can't gaurntee another master would be generous towards a slave, especially a werewolf, but if you wish a harsh death be my guest." He gestured towards the door. He had no intention to allow her to leave and be killed, but he was trying to get a point out to her. If she did leave he'd figure somthing out to get her to come back, but it would be willingly. He really didn't wish harm to the werewolf before him.

Azriel licked his lips as his eyes went to her neck but he quickly averted them from the veins, his fist clenching and his fangs throbbing. His throat burned and he swallowed to answer. "That's none of your concern." He turned to the returning servant grateful for the destraction as he came with a plate of sandwhiches. Azriel thanked the man and took the tray from him, bringing them to Adair. "Eat. You look pale." His lips twitched, knowing he must be confusing for this slower minded witch. His emotions tended to seem all over the place to humans, werewolves, and witches, but to vampires it was normal paced.

(Oi! Sorry i haven't been on! And it dosn't matter Ravyn...there's really no spots that need opened. I can make another charrie if you wish, or someone else could??)

Last edited by J. Wolfe on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Form-
Name: Seria
Species: werewolf
Role: A slave
Image: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 2 Crop
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:27 pm

(Would you want me to make a master for her, or would you like somone else? Thansk for joining btw!)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:41 pm

(Master would be cool. ^.^ And Welcome, I haven't had much chatting to do recently so this sounded fun. ))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next