the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 21 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Name: Adarian
Species: Vamp
Role: Erm...... generally friendly with most people, i suppose. He can be a master to whoever, if necessary....
Image:

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 21 Yuri-Hyuga-anime-guys-17336722-570-555
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 21 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Tanya: I sung a childs rhyme under my breath as I scrubbed the windows, ignoring the dizzying smell of bleach and the burning sensation it caused on the cracked skin of my hands. I got to the edges and sneezed as a dustbunny went up my nose and frowned. Why was it so dirty? Didn't the other maids do their chores right? How cna they expect our masters to keep them if they do such a bad job?!?! I shook my head. Maybe this was a test. A test to see how hard of a worker I was, how well I did. I fixed the bun in my hair and the bangs over my ruined side of my face and set to work, scrubbin at the corners, wincing as I encountered splinters and at one point, a very, very angry spider. I shuddered and cupped it in my hands, gasping as it bit my and walked to the doorway, bititng y lip in pain. Even though it was small, its fangs really hurt. "Please stop hurting me" I murmered, my voice hoarse from lack of use "You'll be squashed if you stay in the window"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Adarian: I'd been heading inside after taking a walk when i almost ran into her. I recognized her instantly - the slave girl i'd been sent to fetch a few days ago. She had a spider, apparently attempting to set it free. It seemed to be somewhat ungrateful, since it was biting her..... "Are you all right...? I dont think it appreciates your efforts to free it much... that looks painful." i remarked. At the same time, i couldn't help but notice how worn out the skin on her hands looked. How hard was she WORKING?! It looked like it might simply crack apart into dust and blow away at any minute.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Tanya: I gasped, jumping and worled around "M-master! I-I'm sorry, did I disturb you? Please forgive me it won;t happen again" I tumbled out, my eye widening and the spider in my hands forgotten as it continoued to bite me. "I was just trying...to release this spider, I wasn't skipping my chores or anything, honest.!" I blinked as his question finally registeres and I blinked "No master, it does not hurt. It is just a spider after all" If he knew how weak I was he'd be disgusted and maybe kill me.....or worse, send me back. I tried to smile at him and failed, I turned away and let the spider out the door, gently tossing it ont he grass and hurried back to the window, picking up the rag again and started scrubbing at the corners furiously. Tears of pain pricked in my eyes as the bleach got into the bites and the cracked skin but I bit my lip harder, focusing on that pain instead. Then my hands could still work. I kept my eyes fixed on the window, not daring to stop and see if he was still there.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Adarian: Before i knew what was happening she's freed the spider and hurried off somewhere. I sighed, following her only to find that she was working again. I walked over and gently placed a hand on her arm, attempting to pause her scrubbing. "Please, take a break. Im less worried about the condition of the windows than the fact that your skin looks like it going to be worn clean off at any minute...... and you didnt disturb me. Don't worry about it, okay? Just.... take a break and relax for a while. D'you want me to take a look at those spider bites....?" i asked. She seemed like she overworked herself constantly with no thought as to her own condition...... this was worrisome. Maybe she was supposedly a 'slave' or whatever, but she was still a person and didnt need to work herself to death.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Tanya: I flinched an stared at him, shocked into speechlessness for a moment. My mouth opened and closed and my intact cheek heated "M-master, it is wrong for you to worry about my condition. I am here to serve and take care of your home. That's what I'm doing. I will be fine, it is what I do master." I looked away "You should not stand so close master......I do not wish to disgust you"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Adarian: I rolled my eyes, a very small amused smile on my face. "You don't disgust me in the slightest. And its not wrong for me to worry about your condition. Everyone has their limits. You're pushing yourself far past yours, therefore you need to stop. The biggest favour you can do for me right now is take a break so i can stop worrying about you working yourself overly hard. I appreciate all the work you do, but please don't strain yourself." i said. I would seriously confiscate all of her cleaning supplies if i had to....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Tanya: I blinked my eye and stared at him for a moment "If that is what you wish for me to do, then of course I will rest Master" I lifted a trembling hand to brush more hair over my blind side and averte my eyes, scared to see the revulsion in his eyes that I knew would appear at his attention being directed to my monstrosity.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Adarian: My smile widened fractionally as she relented. "Thank you. I appreciate it. And really, we should get something on those bites....." i said. I hadnt had a lot of spider bites in my time, but i recalled that they were uncomfortable, at least. I noticed her bring more hair over the burned half of her face. She seemed very self conscious about it, and no doubt her experiences in the auction house would have only made it worse. It didnt really bother me, though. It was unusual, and it saddened me that she was forced to bear the burden of such a mark, but it didnt disgust or repel me, as i was sure she fully expected it to.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Tanya: I hesitated "I can do it myself, Master. You don't have to worry about me. You have more important things to do" I said quietly, ready to get back to work as soon as I cleaned the bites. It was probably a test of how well I worked and how well I stuck to my duties. I relaxed slightly as I finally made sense of his concern. It was an act to throw me off and to see how good of a worker I was.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Adarian: I shook my head. "On the contrary, i have literally nothing else to do at the moment." i said. Why did i get the feeling that if i turned my back and left her to her own devices, she was going to go right back to work? "Come on. I know where to find a first aid kit." i said simply, leaving no room for argument.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Tanya: My mouth opened and closed again and then I nodded "Yes Master" I said, bending down to pick up the rags I had set down and to put the bleach away and then the rags in the laundry
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Adarian: "Thank you. This way." i said simply, leading her from the room and down to the kitchen. Lots of accidents could happen in the kitchen and i knew there was a first aid kit under the sink. As we arrived, i noticed a gathering of sorts in the room. It seemed like this was a popular place today.... "Hello..." i said, greeting the rest of the room's inhabitants briefly and quietly before fetching the first aid kit from its spot under the sink and digging through it for the appropriate materials.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Tanya; I hurriedly made sure my blind side was covered and stood in a corner , looking at my feet and wringing my hands. When would he let me get back to cleaning?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:37 pm

(If you still need someone else for you charries I could make one)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:38 pm

that would be nice. Cadmus and Bianca are kind of a packaged pair so you'd have to interact with both so choose wisely Razz
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:46 pm

(hmmm I don't want to get between anyone lol )
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Nah. I mean if you make a dude for Bianca you're gunna have to deal with over-protective brother

If you make a girl for Cadmus you'll have torn loyalty between her and Bianca as well as a slightly jealous little sister Razz
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Damon and Rusty looked to each other and nodded, motioning for the two slaves to follow them. They slipped out of the kitchen and headed to Azriel's room, ready to start the war.

(I really do want to make another charrie since we do have to wait for Sherlock to follow out their plan...but I already have three....)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:55 pm

I've had 30 characters in one chat XD
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:05 pm

(Annnnnnnd....... Tanya and Adarian will now continue to remain completely clueless as to the plans Dx)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Haha! Hmmm....I could make one more guy....I'll give it a try, I've never had more then three. Give me a bit to create him.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:22 pm

okey dokey but get ready to deal with a angry protective older brother if he starts liking Bianca
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Name:Quenton
Species:Vampire
Role:A friend of the princes
Image:
Very tall, white hair, startling blue eyes, lean, lightly muscled.

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:12 pm

for Bianca I be guessing? How should we start?

Cool name btdubs
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next