the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Form-
Name: Blaise
Species: Shapeshifter
Role: Slave
Image: Human:
Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 3 ,,,,cool,girl,hair,snow-2b85d94ae9660225826ef963cb35de30_m

Animal Form:
Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 3 Snowy%20Owl
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Name:Damon
Species:vamp
Role:Azriel's evil brother
Image:
Taller then Azriel, coal black hair, black eyes.

Name:James
Species:vamp
Role:Damon's friend
Image:
as tall as Azriel. Blond hair, golden eyes, pale.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Damon yawned as he and James entered the auction place. Their eyes travled over the new slaves. Damon was looking for a blood slave, and somthing with enough fight to keep him entertaind. James was just along for the ride, and was curios, for he hadn't stepped foot in one of these places. The smell revolted him to much. It smelt like death.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Blaise: I surveyed my surroundings coolly, dark gaze brushing over the people around me. I was being sold. Like property. I WAS NOT PROPERTY. I wanted my wings, wanted to stretch them free and fly away. But they had ensured that my second form was locked away, unable to come forth, unable to take over and set me free. For now, i was trapped, grounded, stuck. I could only wait and see what happened. Once things were more secure..... i WOULD get out. I wouldnt stay put. I refused to be a slave to anyone. No... i had too much pride to allow that.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Damon looked at each one carefully, his black stare make most of them shudder and cower. He stopped as he came to one that seemed to have some fight in her. He sniffed the air. Shapeshifter. He was curios as to what her other form was. He stared at her a few moments more, feeling somthing flutter in his chest, before scowling and stepping back, the same blank mask going across his face once more. "I'll take that one." His voice was low and dark, sending a shiver up anyone's spine that heard. James nodded, agreeing with his choice, but he was disinterested.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:13 pm

J. Wolfe wrote:Azriel licked his lips as his eyes went to her neck but he quickly averted them from the veins, his fist clenching and his fangs throbbing. His throat burned and he swallowed to answer. "That's none of your concern." He turned to the returning servant grateful for the destraction as he came with a plate of sandwhiches. Azriel thanked the man and took the tray from him, bringing them to Adair. "Eat. You look pale." His lips twitched, knowing he must be confusing for this slower minded witch. His emotions tended to seem all over the place to humans, werewolves, and witches, but to vampires it was normal paced.

Adair watched him and noticed his eyes on her throat which made her slightly uneasy. Granted she was brave and a smart ass, but when a vampire was staring at her throat hungrily, she lost some of that bravado. She took the smallest step back, trying to make sure her senses were on high alert so that she would be ready to fight if need be. Her eyes trained on him and she watched him carefully. As the plate was set down, her gaze shifted to it, but she was unsure whether or not the food was even safe to eat. She was hungry, but she would almost prefer to eat her own arm before eating the food in front of her. "Are you bi-polar or something?" she asked, referring to the way his emotions were constantly shifting.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Saria stayed away from the others, towards the back of the area, and watched everyone with wide, but otherwise expressionless eyes. Her plan was simple, if no one noticed her, then they wouldn't buy her. Made sense, or at least in her mind. The longer she could keep from being bought, the more time she had to plan an escape. Quiet, unnoticed, that was the way to go.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Blaise: I frowned as someone approached. He seemed.... cold, and i had to admit that he made me slightly nervous. But i didnt move or back away, keeping my gaze level. Showing fear was not a good idea. I wordlessly willed him to simply move on, pass me by, forget he'd even seen me. But no such luck. No, instead, i was purchased. Great..... but no matter. I still resolved that i would find a way out. The fact that this stranger set me on edge like this only strengthened the desire to leave. Now more than ever i knew i would have to succeed.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:19 pm

Azriel watched her with amused blue eyes as they lightend. "No. Humans, witches, nor werewolves just can't keep up to our emotions." He stole one of the sandwhiches from her plate and ate one slowly. Yeah he drank blood, but some of his kind still ate human food. The could eat it, they just didn't need to anymore.

James's usual mask of indifference wavered as he smelled somthing delecious. He followed his nose, and walked away from Damon as he examined that one girl and he came to stand in front of a pretty brown haird girl. He took another whiff of the air, and stared up at her curiosly. His golden eyes darkend slightly in hunger for her blood, but that wasn't entirly the only reason. He cleared his throat and backed away, telling Damon that was the one he wished to buy.

Damon nodded at James, but barely noticed him as he stared at the brave beauty in front of him. He motioned for James to follow him and their new slaves were delevired to them a few minutes later.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Blaise: The guy who has bought me left, but this brought me no relief. I knew id been bought and i knew he'd appear in my life again as soon as he'd left. The thought was an unwelcome one, but never the less, a few minutes later, i was taken away, delivered, handed over like any other item that is bought or sold. The cold efficiency of the whole process sickened me almost as much as the thought of being forced into slavery.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Adair crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "More like bloodsuckers are crazy and change their emotions too much," she said, eyeing the food. She really was hungry and her stomach even growled... But she wasn't about to eat the food. She tore her eyes away from it and started to look around her, starting to plan for her escape.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Aria just stared at him in shock. She didn't know if she should believe anything he said. She still didn't trust him or like him for that much but he had a point she would most likly get recaptured then given to someone else. Aria had no intention of going to anyone else for now she would stay until she can find a better way to get out of this. "Just for the record I don't like you at all."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Serial narrowed her eyes, watching the figure as he walked away. Her fate, to be this man's slave, was announced and she couldn't keep away the shiver of fear that crept down her spine. A slave, what she had spent all her time trying to keep from becoming. Carefully keeping the fear from her face she stayed silent as they were taken to the room, standing once again to the side, planning quietly.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Damon and James waited patiently, and James's face almost brightend at the sight of the new slave, but it instantly went back to normal as Damon raised an eyebrow at him. He leaned down and whispered in his ear. "I wouldn't take a fancy to any of them if I were you. They'll just turn their heads and ignore you." James gave him a hard look and a hiss. "I wouldn't fall for one of them bloodbags. I've no idea why you're stating that." Damon smirked, grabbed his new slaves wrist in an iron grip and pulled her behind him.

James looked at the brown haird beauty in front of him, allowing his mask to fall away and his golden eyes became soft again. He shook his head, and with a lighter grip lead his behind him and Damon and they both forced them into the limosion. Unlike Azriel who hated be spoild, Damon loved the life of a prince. Damon and Azriel had a great distaste for each other. While Azriel wanted his old life back, Damon was loving having slaves and others below him. Damon and James sat on the opposite seat from the two girls. Damon leaning back with a satisfied smile on his face, while James had his arms crossed and was looking out the window, taking deep breaths. He was younger then the brothers and the others, and he wasn't very practiced when it came to controling his hunger. He ended up closing his eyes and laying his head against the tinted window as the driver started the limo and drove away.

Azriel snorted and moved the tray closer to her, seeing a small trace of fear in her eyes. "Eat." His voice had softend some and he seemed to be calming down. He'd been angry all morning of his father. He then moved away from the table and dug through the fridge for a blood bag.

Rusty raised an eyebrow and his lips twitched hinting at a smile. "As you should. Don't trust anyone." He put an arm around her shoulders and herded her towards the stairs. "I'll take you to your room. I already have clothes for you in the closet. Anything else you desire will be bought for you, but first I'd like to let you meet my friend." He reached out tentavily with his mind. This morning he'd tried to talk mentally to Azriel and Azriel had mentally attacked him, causing him to grab hold of his head and go to his knees in agony as his head ached in pain. He felt Azriel's slight resistance before he heard his answer.

"Yes?" Azriel stopped what he was doing, his face becoming blank.

"Mind telling me where you are? Your despicable father made me buy a slave as well this morn. I tried telling you, but...."

Azriel sighed and took a bloodbag from the fridge. "I'm sorry to hear abou that, and I'm sorry about this morning. I'm in the kitchen with my...slave. She has quite a temper though." He mentally chuckled. Azriel was confident that Rusty wouldn't lose his temper, he was the calm one.

Rusty nodded. "It was understandable. Give me a few seconds." The made their way to the kitchen and Rusty opend the door for the girl. "Hey there." Rusty nodded towards Azriel's slave.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Blaise: I frowned as i was practically dragged along by my wrist, pulling back ever so slightly. "I can walk on my own...." i growled quietly. I did not have to be led like a dog. I was shoved into a limo with my new 'master', as well as another guy and a girl who was apparently his purchase of the day, or so i would guess. I was hating this situation more and more, but i did whatever i did when i was in a bad spot. I owned it. So i simply sat, arms crossed lightly, posture correct, and turned my cold gaze out the window, as if this were all fine and dandy and ii was either in charge or on my own, not with a couple of vamps and another 'slave'.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Damon smirked, looking at his new slave, and stretched with a uneeded yawn. "What's your name, slave?" He raised an eyebrow, his dark hair making his black eyes seem even darker and more in shadows. His muscles stretched visibly beneath his shirt as he finished stretching and he gave her a bored expression.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Adair pushed the plate away, refusing to eat. ranted she needed strength to escape, but she didn't trust the bloodsuckers. She watched Azriel, noticing the look on his face and how he stopped what he was doing. At first she wondered what was up, but she figured out pretty soon that he must have been having a mental conversation or something. When people walked into the room her gaze shifted from Azriel to them although she still watched Azriel out of the corner of her eye. She wasn't about to trust anyone in this place or anyone that associated themselves with the bloodsucker.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Blaise: I turned my gaze from the passing scenery as i was addressed, my hostile gaze unwavering. "Blaise. Although i highly doubt it matters to you at all." i answered, not bothering to disguise the sharp edge to my tone.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:56 pm

Damon kept the bored tone in his voice. "You're right. It don't, but Blaise, I do expect some sort of respect, or you will have your throat either broken, but then I wouldn't want to destroy my new property, but I could just suck the life out of you, and you wouldn't be able to do a thing about it."

James raised an eyebrow at Damon. He knew he was just trying to get under the girls skin, so he sighed, and with his head lowered slightly, not wanting Damon to turn on him as he usually saw him do his brother and said in a slightly chastizing tone, "Don't be rileing them up, Damon. They'll have to meet your father, and you don't want them angry when they meet him, do you? I don't want to see them hurt, er, I mean broken." His eyes flitted to the brown haird one before he went back to his position by the window, watching the beautiful scenery go by.

Damon snorted and shook his head. "Quite true. Wanna show them that scar he gave you just to warn them?"

James stiffend. "No, I do not. It's nothing they should see, yet." Upon his back was a black, large, wicked looking scar. It paind him anytime he did anything to difficult. He'd back talked the king one day, trying to keep him from killing one slave he'd taken a liking to when the king had ordered he be whipped. The kind had done it himself, and hadn't done more then one, for the enchanted whip, with basilisk posion on it, would've killed him.

Azriel sighed looked between everyone. "Adair, this is Rusty. A friend, and softy." He snickered and neatly stepped away as Rusty took a playful swing at him.

Rusty smirked and put a hand on Aria's shoulder. "This is Aria, and Aria this is Azriel, a stubborn headed jerk."

Azriel raised an eyebrow, but laughed. Only Rusty was brave enough to treat Azriel as he would any other. He knew of Azriel's dislike of being a prince.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Adair watched the two bloodsuckers, her heart softening slightly, which she did not like. In a way the two reminded her of how her and her friend used to act and she didn't want to think of those things. Instead she kept emotion off of her face. She would have preferred to be anywhere else in the world and would have preferred to be thinking about anything but the memories that started drift through her mind.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Blaise: I didnt budge, my outward appearance remaining the same, although my pulse rose ever so slightly. I barely managed to bite back a less-than-kind reply, although my glare intensified. I would give him no respect. He didnt deserve it. But for now i would have to keep my temper in check, at least until i could find a way to escape. And if for some reason, i couldnt escape? Then i would welcome death and it wouldnt matter anymore. Being dead was plenty better than being a slave for the rest of my life.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:06 pm

(I gtg. =()

Azriel sighed and tossed him a blood bag. They both turned away from the humans, not wanting them to see, but Azriel could've really cared less, but Rusty made him turn. They both tossed the trash away. "So. We gonna show them the castle or what?" Azriel raised a eyebrow.

Rusty laughed. "You're the boss, remember?" He shook his head. "We could, if that's what they wished." Rusty was giving the humans a choice, somthing Azriel distasted, but allowed.

James slammed the limo's door opend once they reached the palace breathing in fresh air and backing away as Damon exited. He motioned the slaves the exit the car, the castle looming behind them like a terrible monster.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:17 pm

Blaise: Finally the car rolled to a stop and i cllimbed out, immediately looking around and taking note of any entrances or exits. And.... there was the sky. Seeing it again made me ache for my wings even more, the longing almost unbearable. But i pulled my thoughts back together quickly, not wanting to betray any weakness. I tried to remain as impassive as possible, but i could feel my heart pounding with suppressed fear in my chest.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Adair perked up the slightest bit at the idea of seeing the castle. That meant that she would figure out the layout and it would make it easier to escape. Granted her mind was only revolving around escape and protecting herself at the moment, but all she wanted was freedom and to not be a slave. "Seeing the castle sounds like a good idea," she stated.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Aria tried her hardest not to cringe and run away everytime Rusty touched her. She stared at the other vampire's slave. She didn't know if she should trust her even though she was a slave that didn't mean she was trust worthy. Still Aria missed her friends and this girl reminded her of her best friend. To bad that her best friend died escaping if only she wasn't scared back then she would of escaped with her and then she wouldn't be in this mess. Snifing the air she could tell that the girl was a...witch. "Witch huh? never one of those before."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next