the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 40 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Bryce thought about it, "Surprise me." He gave her the choice that way he could see if he knew one of the dances. Also he wanted to see how many types of dances did she know.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 40 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:04 am

Maria: i smiled and started doing swing dance on my own. he said i could pick so of course i was gunna pick my foavortie
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Adarian: I smiled a bit, half-embarrassed. "Y-you think....? Heh.... thanks.... i try. I have a lot of time to waste, i suppose, but..... the drawing keeps me sane." i said, shrugging.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Tanya: I smiled, looking through them "I wish I could do somehting like that?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Quenton laughed, and continued scratching her. "I'd never hurt you...I've got honor you know." He smiled, though it was a normal smile, for his fangs were retracted.

Damon shrugged. "Then we go ahead with plan be and attack them directly as we work with the dragons, but half their clan is still arriving, so we're trying to wait for the whole clan to get here."

Rusty sighed and buried his face in Aria's hair, breathing in deeply to take in her scent. He sighed. "Lets go ahead and get in the car. I need at least one kiss before we leave for hell."

Azriel looked at Adair and sighed. "I'll miss you, we'll miss you." He corrected looking at his friends and brother. He frowned. "If it weren't for you it'd taken a lot of planning to get out of that castle. I'm sorry I ever kept you as a slave instead of letting you go, but you have to understand you'd be in even more danger if I had."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Adarian: "Really?" i asked, tilting my head to the side slightly. "Well, if you'd like to try it, feel free." i said. I'd be happy to lend her materials if she needed them.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Cadmus: "And if the whole plan fails and you die. What then?" I growled

Bianca: I licked his nose, wagging my tail

Tanya: I blinked "Oh.no. I'd never have the spare time to learn"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Bryce watched her dance, he still had to admit she was good but he wasn't going to back down from the challenge now. He noticed that she seemed more happy doing the swing dance than she was when she was doing ballet.

Aria sighed, there were losing time she wished they had more. She looked up at him and nodded. They went together into the car sitting next to each other. She turned to Rusty leaning her haed against his shoulder, "If one of us don't make it I just want you to know that I love you." She was unsure before but she knew now.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Marie: I came to a stop in front of him "Would you like to request the next one?" I asked with a smile
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Adarian: "Time is not an issue. If you want to learn, the time to do so is yours, and i will happily provide you with materials." i told her. I'd rather see her finding things she liked and expressing new interests instead of worrying solely about work...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Tanya: I shook my head, backing up quickly "No! I...no....I'm not supposed to. I'm supposed to work" I said, wringing my hands
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Adarian: "There's nothing wrong with taking time to learn other things. And honestly, you work FAR more than enough. Don't worry about working, all right? If you want to learn, its perfectly okay for you to take the time to do so. I'd rather see you getting the opportunity to explore your talents and learn new things rather than just working all the time anyways." i told her, trying to be reassuring. Her sole purpose in life was not just to do others' bidding...... she had to understand that.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Tanya: I shook my head wildly "NO! I'm a slave. I work. It's what I do. What i'm good at. My place in the world" I babbled, shaking and closing my eye, the shock of the changes in my life crashing down on me. This wasn't RIGHT. This wasn't how is was SUPPOSED to BE!
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Bryce smiled, "How about salsa. I can help you with that one." His eyes brightened at the thought. He loved dancing and so did she.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Adarian: I frowned a little as she began to get upset. She seemed borderline hysterical...... on impulse i got up and crossed the room, pulling her into a hug. "No. You're a person and you're good for more than just work. You have so much talent, so much more inside you that you haven't been given the opportunity to explore because of where you have been placed by others. I want to give you the opportunity to explore that. You just have to take it...." i told her.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Marie: I laughed "Okay, I admit that one I'm not to familiar with, but we don't have too many vamps interested in that kind of dance"

Tanya: I grew still, my eye widening in shock. I trembled slightly in his arms, half afraid he was gong to try something "No...my talent is obeying and working." I murmered finally, resting my head on his shoulder

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=1033
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40