the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 24 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Sita smiled, she liked him already. Most of the times the slaves feared but this one just stood up to her. She liked a change and thought it was funny that he thought he could take her. She was 500 years old. She could easily snap him in half. She walked in after him, "Tsk tsk is that a way to treat a lady."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 24 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Cadmus: I scowled and crossed my arms "No. Something tells me you act nothing like a 'Lady', vampire" I inwardly sighed in amusment at her arrogance. I wasn't just a normal Werewolf, not that she knew that anyways, but I was a whole lot stronger, bigger ad meaner. IF she ever tried to kill me she'd be in for a nasty surprise.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:51 pm

She laughed, "Your right I havn't really been a lady in a long time." She barley remembered being human but everything was different back then. Then she would have to always bow to men that was one thing she hated. She changed that when she was changed into a vampire. She walked and sat on the bed. She got lost in thought from her past. "Vampire, why do you say it like it is a bad word?" She raised her eyebrow.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:52 pm

Cadmus: I bit back a snort "It wouldn't be appropriate for me to use an actual insult" I said slowly, wishing she would just ignore me like the other ones had
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Sita gave him a toothy grin, "Why cause your such a gentleman?" she rolled her eyes. For her chilvary died a long time ago. Guys always wanted something even when she was human. they would do anything to get what they wanted. She looked at the slave before her and he seemed just like the rest arrogant.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Cadmus: I met her eyes for a moment before dropping them like I was supposed to "I never said I was. I just don't feel like getting whipped on the first day of the job"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Sita nodded it was understandable. She had given beating to the slaves when their master were to weak to do it. She shook her head. "I'll give you that your smart." She patted the bed next to her for him to sit.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Cadmus: I slowly raised an eyebrow and sat down, not turning my back to her. She was definetly more dangerous than others.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Sita laughed at his body motion he didn't trust her. Smart usaully people were decieved by her young pretty face. It was a mistake people only made once. "Don't worry I won't hurt you yet but I'm thirsty. Now will you let me drink willing or will you put up a fuss?" Her eyes brightened at the idea of a struggle. The predator inside her loved to see her victims helpless.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Cadmus: I snorted "Fuss? God no, do what you want.I'm your slave remember?" I muttered, thinking about bainca and wondering if a vampire had drank from her. I started to see red and my pupils expanded as the anger triggered the beginning of a shift
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Sita raised her eyebrow this one was definatly different. She leaned in to bit her neck then saw that he was starting to shift. She backed up with her fangs extended. "What are you doing?" She thought he was going to do anything but she guess that was just a trick. Her eyes flashed.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Cadmus: I forced myself to calm down "Nothing. Sorry"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Sita eys's bore into his. She knew it wasn't nothing, he was upset over something that much she could sense. He smelled of anger. "didn't seem like nothing." She didn't know why she was bothering to find out what made him mad. She should just take his blood but something stopped her.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Cadmus: "Nothing you would care about"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Sita shrugged she tried to get him to open up but was turned down. She decied he was right it probally wasn't even worth her time. She leaned in closer letting her fangs extend. "This will hurt just a little." She sunk her teeth in and started to drink his blood.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Cadmus: I grimaced and held still, scowling as I felt blood trickle down onto my shirt. Bianca would know what that meant and I knew it would terrify her. But I didn't have another clean shirt.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Sita drank from carefully she didn't want to kill him. Finally she pulled away. She felt better than she had before the blood giving her an energy boost. She looked at his shirt and frowned she made a mess. "Don't worry about that I can get you more shirts or you can tell one of the people who work here to clean it." She felt almost giddy like she was high from the blood.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Cadmus: I blinked and said nothing. She seemed a lot...happier now. It was weird. I stood up "Yes, I need a new shirt"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Sita got herself under controll she forgot that some blood could effect her. She got up and walked to the door she called for a a girl who usaully got clothes for her. The girl came in bowing, "You called madam?"
"Yes, get him whatever clothes he wants." She saw the girl nod and walk over to the slave. Sita sat on a chair somewhere in the room. She realized that she never asked the slave what his name was. Was it really important to know?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Cadmus: The girl came back and I took the short from her, thanking her and pulled my shirt off

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 24 Cadmus12

just a reference for his scars. The shoulder one is a burn scar
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Sita watched as the slave pulled off his shirt to reveal scars. She was surprised it looked like he been in war. She was curious as to where they came from but she had to much pride to ask. She could also see he had a nice toned body. She tried not to stare and instead put on a indifferent face. The girl slave gave him some new clothes after takinbg his measurements.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Cadmus: I pulled the shirt on roughly, scowling as I felt her eyes on me. They were all the same.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:16 pm

(haha Cadmus can't punish a girl for staring)

Sita watched the girl cower away from his scowl. She rolled her eyes men always intimidating the girls. She smiled sweetly at the poor girl. "Thank you that will be all." She saw the girl scurry away. She felt sorry for the poor girl she was helpless and something in her wanted to help that poor girl. She shook her head she couldn't afford to go soft now. It just isn't in her nature.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:20 pm

physically he can Wink

Cadmus: I looked over at her and frowned, wanting to say somehting but knowing it was smarter not to. "What now?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:26 pm

(I think she would like it lol)

Sita smiled at him sweetly, "Oh there are many things I can think of but I will let you choose." She knew that if she chose then she would grow extremly bored. It was just the way she is. She sat back down in one of the chairs waiting for his answer.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next