the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 13 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Aria was glad when he stopped drinking her blood. She felt a little woozy but knew that it would pass. Especially with her quick healing abilities. She gave Rusty a smile before she went to sit on a couch. She starred at him not wanting him to leave her just yet. "What happens now?" She asked him
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 13 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Adair's eyes followed Azriel as he walked over to the couch and sat down. Her eyes stayed locked on him. "So what made you decide to come in here?" she asked him curiously, tilting her head slightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:41 pm

"I've never been able to sleep before a war before, this one will be no differnt. I just wanted to help you sleep...I could sing, I could talk to you, or anything you want really...."

Rusty sighed and closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I don't know. Just sleep and we'll start with the plan tomorrow evening. I personally don't think any of the others should talk about it. My father has spies within the castle...." He leaned against her wall and watched her quitely with tired golden eyes
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Adair smiled slightly and moved closer to him. "Well I can see why you wouldn't be able to. And that's sweet and thoughtful of you," she said softly. "Although I highly doubt I myself will get any sleep tonight," she added.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Azriel sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Please at least try? It'll make me feel better." He pointed towards the bed not far from the couch.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Aria Went to lay on the bed. She closed her eyes to go to sleep but she was too anxious. "I can't sleep." She sat up and patted for him to join her on the bed. She could use some company. She knew she wasn't going to bed anytime soon.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Adair sighed, stood and went over to the bed. She laid down and watched him from where she was. "I already know I'm not going to be able to sleep, but I guess I'll try because you want me to," she said, closing her eyes. She laid there silently, eyes closed, and failed to get asleep. She opened her eyes again and looked at Azriel.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Rusty looked back at the door before going to sit on the edge of her bed. He placed his elbows on his knees and put his face in his hands. "At least try..." His voice came out in a groan.

Azriel's lips twitched. "What do you want to talk about then?" He rubbed his forehead, knowing in the past that talking had usually helped him sleep.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Adair's lips turned up the slightest bit at the corners and she kind of hoped that talking to him would help clear her head. "I don't know, what do you want to talk about Azriel?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Azriel picked up one of the pillows on the couch and tossed it to one end and laid down, resting his head on it. "I don't know. What was your life like before my father revealed this other world to the humans.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Aria listened for once, she layed down closing her eyes. She felt like a little kid again, scared of what tomorrow would bring. She sighed after laying there for ten minutes. "Its not working. What do you do when you can't sleep?" She starred at rusty wondering if she would ever see him again.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:29 pm

He let himself fall back and he laid at the foot of her bed. "Close my eyes and empty my mind, if nothing else works listen to music, or talk until I'm exaughsted."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:31 pm

"Well, I live with my grandmother in a cabin on the outskirts of a small town and she used to train me in the woods. Then every once in a while my cousin would visit and we would always get in trouble every time he visited due to causing mischief," Adair said, smiling fondly at her memories.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Aria looked at him, he looked tired. "Why don't you go to sleep and I watch out for danger." She teased. She wanted to make him smile a little he was so serious all the time. It wouldn't kill him to losen up a bit.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:01 am

Rusty snorted and a smile played at his lips. "I think it's a better idea for the little wolf to sleep so the big bad vampire can sleep as well, though I highly doubt I will...."

Azriel chuckled. "Before everything happened, when I was still allowed to be human, we lived in Athens in Ancient Greece before the Marathon war and the other two that followed ten years later." He closed his eyes and sighed. "Of course our mother only worked in the house and only went to the market if another accomined her, I wished Athens would be more free with their women like the Spartans, but at the time Athens and Spartans weren't exactly on good terms....well me and Rusty were taught politics, music, and of course fighting. My life usually just resolved around learning, training, and spending my time in the gym with the others in the afternoon. It was only later that me and Rusty found out our parents, nor us were normal....my father, of course, was a vampire, my mother...." He hesitated. For so long he'd been banned from revealing that he was a half blood....though a powerful one. "My mother was a water nymph. Once the war with Sparta and its allies attacked years later, my father forced me and Damon to accept his venom and complete the transformation. You see, born vampires have to have venom from either parent, or mate, to turn into a full fledged vampire. We were to late and we ended up fleeing Athens and the rest is just a very, very long painful story of how me and Damon got here."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Aria laughed, "Well since we are both not getting any sleep why don't you tell me about your life?" She was curious to know how things were back then. Was he there to see the fall of Rome? Has he ever been to Egypt? History was one of her favorite subjects and what better way to find out what really happened then from a person who was alive during the time.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Rogue Wolf wrote:Azriel hesitated for a moment and silently and gracefully made his way to the couch. He sat on the other end and took up the same position she was in, knees to chest and he rested his chin against his knees.

Rusty pulled his fangs out of her throat and gave them a quick lick, healing them before resting his head against her shoulder. "Thank you little one....It's been many years since I'd last drank blood as sweet as yours." He could feel power flow through him, more then usual and he sighed at the feeling. He preyed he'd be able to go back to animals after the war...but he knew he'd end up like Azriel and feed from blood bags if it became too much, and not even those would be enough. He'd find some way...

Damon nodded. "Learned that about...oh I don't know, twohundred years ago." he smiled, remembering the one war he'd been in in medival times.

Blaise: I stared at him as if he'd just grown a second head. I mean, sure, he was a vampire and i knew he'd lived a long time, but something about actually going and saying 'two hundred years' as if it was nothing...... was a little freaky. "Whoah. That's..... a REALLY long time ago. How old ARE you, anyways?!" i asked. What would it be like to live for so long, to see everything change around you like that? Even thinking about it was kinda scary.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Damon tilted his head and thought. "Well...there's Ancient Egypt.....then we moved to Athens....then we just sort of.....roamed after that." He shrugged. "I'm not really sure. Never kept track of time."

Rusty snorted. "Unlike Damon and Azriel I was born in Sparta. It's surprising really, I'd to soft a heart and would've been better off in Athens, while Damon and Azriel would've done fine in Sparta. Athens was more art, politics, and theater, and Sparta was all about war and wining the Olympic Games." He shook his head. "My story is too long. Let's just say me and Azriel have been friends for a very, very long time and we've been through a lot of pain together."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Adair continued to watch Azriel as she listened to his story, her eyes widening a little in surprise when she heard that he was a half blood. She hadn't expected it. "So then you're half water nymph. That was definitely very unexpected," she mused. "And it sounds like you've had a pretty interesting but painful life so far." Adair moved slightly so that her head was at the en of the bed and her head was propped up on her arms. Her eyes stayed glued on him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:46 pm

"Mhm." He nodded and stared at the cieling. "It's a secret our father have forbidden us to tell...but it didn't make us weaker, but stronger, in ways. We've got more humanity then most of our kind, besides Rusty, of course."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Blaise: "Whoah...." i said softly. "I cant even imagine living so long, seeing so much.... What's it like, seeing the world change and grow like that? It seems..... like a very long, lonely existance." i admitted, allowing my sarcasm and apathy to fall away, biting words no longer forming on my tongue. Was my own mask coming off? What would happen if it did?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Damon's lips twitched and he shrugged. "Vampires adapt easily, we have to, and yes, It was a very hard and lonely existance, but once you live long enough your mind becomes somwhat numb to ceartin things and feelings....you get too use to feeling them."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Adair stayed silent for a bit and continued to watch Azriel, her eyes on his face. She was realizing that he was like an onion and had layers upon layers that helped protect himself. "You know, you're kind of like an onion, Azriel. You have layers upon layers protecting yourself. Also, why would he forbid you from saying what your mother is?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Blaise: I nodded a little, thoughtful. "I suppose you'd have to get used to letting things go...... i dont think i could do it." i admitted. That kind of an existance..... it was one i was almost positive i would never be able to handle. What kind of mental strength did it take to deal with that? No wonder he always seemed in control. The mental discipline was extroardinary, i had to admit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Azriel laughed. "Yeah, somthing like that I guess...." He sighed and felt himself coming closer and closer to sleep. "We'll win tommorow, I know it."

"Especially when some of your eariliest friends were mortals, and the earth wasn't really safe, heck, today isn't very safe." Damon sighed and shook his head.

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next