the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 23 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:53 am

(Hahaha! Me is evil! XD)

Quention smiled and nodded going over to the t.v. and slipping it in the dvd player. He flopped onto the couch and motioned for her to sit next to me as he pushed the play button.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 23 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:57 am

Bianca: I slowly sat down, putting my hands on my lip and rolling the sleeves up again past m elbows. I blushed, looking down at the calluses on my fingers from work and suddenly wondered if he had any. I doubted it.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Quenton watched her look at her hands and looked down at his own, opening and closing his strong hands. He did indeed have calluses, though he'd had more pronounced ones before he'd been bitten. Though over the years he'd gained them again, but as years go by, things become a heck of a lot easier, and so was the hunting. That was the only good thing about these days, the humans were under their control. He leaned back, and watched the movie, his eyes were distracted though as he thought over the past. "Who's your master slave? Or are you just another one of the kings?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Bianca: "I am just another one of the Kings sir. I came free with my brother who was bought for security around the castle grounds." I said softly, looking at his hands and blinked in surprise. I chewed my lip. I thought that was what he said but it's harder when watching someon'e profile
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:05 pm

(Ummm do I just wait or what?)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:10 pm

well you only have Cadmus left if you still wanna make a char XDD
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:22 pm

(mmm...Rusty, Damon, and Blaise are going down the hall towards Azriel's room. We just need Sherlock though....)

Quenton nodded and ran a hand through his white chin lentgh hair. "What's your name?" He arched an eyebrow and turned to where he was facing her, for some reason interested in this one slave's life.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:14 pm

(Gah, sorry I haven't been on, it's just my friends have literally forced me into socializing plus school, heaps of homework, and the plans/idea of possibly transferring schools has kept me busy. DX Sorry once again...)

Dragon Wolf wrote:Azriel sighed and shook his head as he stretched out his sore muscles. "They're nothing." He ran a hand through his black hair and looked out the widow.

Adair watched him, knowing that he would probably never tell her about those emotions, so she decided to just give up on the subject. She fell silent for a moment, her gaze shifting from Azriel and she looked around the room. "So when's everything going to start?" she asked quietly, her eyes locking on him again.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:08 am

Friends suck lol, thankfully mine are as anti-social as me!

Bianca: I blinked in surprise and looked at him curiously "Bianca sir" I said quietly, dipping my head respectfully. I half wanted to ask his but was knew it would be rude
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Cairo wrote:Tanya: I blushed, watching him "Thankyou Master" I said quietly, looking up at him, my eye soft. I tried to smile bit failed, my face too unused to the expression.

Bianca: I gasped and whirled around, looking up at him with shock and the terror of being surprised. I blinked, staring at him, my hair falling over my face and the soapy water soaking into the back of my clothes. I had fallen into where I was cleaning. "S-sir?"

Adarian: "You're welcome...." i said quietly, a trace of a smile on my face. She kinda looked like she was trying to smile..... but not quite making it. I wondered if it was because she just hadnt smiled in a very long time or because she thought it might be wrong or something, but i came to realize that either way, i really hoped i'd be able to see her smile for real someday.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Tanya: I looked around slowly with interest and brushed more hair hastily over my face as several slaves went by. I bit my lip as one of them gave me a horrified glance and hurried past me. I opened and closed my hands and frowned slightly. They were stiff because of the bandaids and it would be harder for me to mkae my work thourough
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Name: Draven
Species: Vampire (Former werewolf but shhh secret!)
Role: Master, is kind of a bounty hunter for the king
Image: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 23 Draven10
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Name: Aliyah
Species: Human
Role: Runaway slave
Image:

((Cairo asked me to make a charrie and join in, If it's too late for me to come back in just let me know ^.^)))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:41 pm

you or meh start or should we wait?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Draven: I slowly walked through the woods and scented the air, serchaing for the smell of my prey. I caught a slight whiff and a smile slowly spread over my face, my fangs glinting slightly in the dim moonlight. Finally. This one had given me a little trouble, even managing to hurt me a couple times -and she was going to pay for that- I chuckled lowly to myself anf cocked the gun slowly. A lot of the vamps preferred daggers still but not me. Guns were just so CONVENIENT. I slowly stalked the girl
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Aliyah

I sighed, wrapping my arms around myself and walking deeper into the woods, wishing that I could simply go home. That was just a dream though, one that could never become reality. After awhile I stopped, getting the feeling I was being watched. Uneasily I glanced around, tensing almost immediately. There were people who would love to take me in, to make me less than I am. I'm not going to deal with that.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Draven: I peeres down through the branches of a tree and licked my lips. She smelled delicious and....the king never said I couldn't...enjoy her a bit. I zeroed in on her jugular, listening to the musical beat of her heart and the swish of blood through her veins. He dropped down and put the gun to her temple "Yes, you were captured that easily"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:58 pm

(Thats okay sherlock. My friends do the same thing.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:06 pm

are you gunna make someone for Cadmus? I think a female master would be cool lol
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:11 pm

(Yeah sure just give me a minute.)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:11 pm

OKEY DOKEY
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Name: Sita
Species: Vampire
Role: She defends the castle and occasionally assasinates people ordered by the king
Image: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 23 411
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:24 pm

pretty. you start?
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:32 pm

(sure)

Sita sauntered into the castle with her newly slave behind her. She hoped that this one would last longer than the rest. Usually they got on her nerves and she drained them. This one was sure enough cuter than the others she was going to have fun with him. She turned around and gave him a daring smile becking him to come closer. "This is the place you will be staying until I decide you are of no use to me."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Cadmus: I growled lowly. I wasn't one to hate, even when a person deserved it, but that threat made me hate her. If she killed me Bianca would be all alone. Thay's ruin her, make even more fun of her for her color and her deafness. I glared at the vampire not moving "You aren't going to kill me. I won't let you" I stated calmly and walked past her into the room
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next