the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 27 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Bells Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Aliyah

I cut back a cry of pain from the sudden movement, instead attempting to kick and scratch him wherever I could, the best that I could. There was no freaking way I would go down without a fight. Even if there wasn't a chance in heck of escaping, I had to try.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 27 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Draven: I laughed, grabbing her wrists in one hand and pinning them down in front of her "Mmm feisty...I like it"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Aria came upon two werewolves that seemed to be fighting with a vampire she has never seen before. She looked over at Rusty, "What's going on?" She felt confused why was he growling at the Vampire if he was one of them. They were trying to free the slaves.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Quenton bared his sharp fangs, a low dark dangerous growl escaping his throat at that. He refrained from grabbing the dog by the throat. "She's got free will for herself, you know that, right? I don't give a crap about your stupid 'ranks'." He narrowed his eyes, body becoming stiff as he, in body language, showed as an alpha male. It wouldn't take nothing for him to help Bianca. He hated it that she was so submissive. He'd take up for her if need be.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Aliyah

I continued to attempt fighting him, even though I couldn't exactly do it when he had a hold of my hands. Instead I lashed out with my feet, kicking and struggling. My eyes were narrowed, but I didn't reply to that comment, ignoring the sinking feeling in my gut that I wasn't accomplishing anything but making myself seem like more fun than before.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Energetic Wolf wrote:
James nodded at the last part. It would be smart to teach the slaves how to avoid the brother's father. He didn't want them running into him alone....He looked to his and gave a small, but non-humoros smile. "I'll need to show you yours and how to avoid their father as well."

That's the last post from you for me, would you just like to continue from there.. or something else..or what?))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Cadmus: I snarled and slowly, looked sideways, anger burning to the tips of my ears. I looked down as I felt Bianca yawn and nuzzled her ear gently, nudging her back into awareness. If somehting happened she needed to be awake. She'd always been weaker than others her age.

Bianca: I opened my eyes and nuzzled under his chin in return, my eyes softening. I knew He probably seemed completely dominating but it wasn't that. HE was so scared of losing me that he couldn't help but sheild me from everything. He tried not to let it on about how much the thought of losing me affected him but, like today, he ended up showing it. It didn't bother me really. It was sweet and I knew his caution had kept us both alive many times.

Draven: Laughing harder, I tied her wrists and then her ankles and tossed her over my shoulder, walkking out of the trees with a cheerful whistle. It was too easy.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Aliyah

Teeth gritted I squirmed, trying to do something, but managing nothing in the position I was in. I would have cussed him out, insulted him in every way I knew, which is a lot, trust me, but then...I knew that didn't normally help very much. So instead I kept my mouth shut, silently fuming about how easy it'd been to have my freedom ripped away from me once again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Draven: "That was a nice little spat huh slave?" I said conversationally as I walked, enjoying the cool night
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:01 pm

(Cario: Just give me a bit to think of a first post for Alex. c: )

Adair nodded and quickly cleared her mind, knowing that if she had too much on her mind it would never work. She took in a deep breath and when she let it out, she let out all thoughts. "Yeah, I'm ready." She started to concentrate, focusing on a spell that would make them look injured and once she had cast the spell, she hoped it would be convincing enough.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:05 pm

okey dokey
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Aliyah

I bit my lip to keep from saying anything, figuring that if even if he could capture me, that didn't mean he could make me talk to him. That was my choice.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Draven: My lips twitched "A quiet girl. I like that"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Alex stood outside the castle, leaning against a tree and looked up at the passing clouds. The expression on his face was stoic, just as always. If living as long as he did had taught him anything, it taught him not to look like you care because if you do, the things you care about can be taken away. Thoughts pushed aside, he turned his attention to the surrounding land.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Thalia: I crept along a branch, slowly making sure it could hold my wait and peered out between the leaves at the Royals estate. I sneered at the beautiufl house and dug my nails -painted neon green as always- into the bark, muttering a few of my favorite insults. Filthy Vampires thinking they owned everything. I bared my teet and growled, my upper and lower canines glinting lightly. People sometimes mistook me for a vamp but I wasn't! I was....I didn't know what I was. I just had sharp teeth, red eyes and weird hair. It had caught a vamps interest and he had taken me as a slave. My lips curved in a smile as I remember killing that bastard. I licked my lips, growing still as I noticed one of the leeches looking into the forest
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Aliyah

I rolled my eyes, continuing to ignore him as I tried to work my hands out of the binds, if I could do that..I'd still be caught.. but at least I'd be caught with free hands.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Draven: I smacked her butt lightly "Now now, none of that"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Aliyah

I froze, eyes narrowing further, forgetting about my decision to stay silent. "Don't do that." I growled, squirming once more.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Draven: I grinned and smacked it again "Do what?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Aliyah

I gritted my teeth, struggling a bit harder. "That moron, you know what I meant. Stop. It."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Draven: I grinned "Am I hearing right? Is a SLAVE telling me what to do?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Aliyah

"Yeah," I snorted. "You could say that, although I doubt you're going to listen to me."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Draven: I chuckled and squeezed her butt "Correct"

He gets great joy out of sexually harrassing her
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Aliyah

I hissed, trying to jerk away the best I could. This was worse than the normal freaking vampires, a vampire that seemed to find some kind of twisted happiness in harassing me, wonderful.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Cairo wrote:Tanya: I looked around slowly with interest and brushed more hair hastily over my face as several slaves went by. I bit my lip as one of them gave me a horrified glance and hurried past me. I opened and closed my hands and frowned slightly. They were stiff because of the bandaids and it would be harder for me to mkae my work thourough

Adarian: I noticed the frown and mirrored it, concern etched in my features. "Is something wrong?" i asked. I wondered if i missed something that was still hurting....

Blaise: Excitement and nervousness were fighting their own little war inside my head at this point. We'd found the others and now it was time to put all of our plans into action. The prospect of freedom excited me to no end, but i reined in my excitement for the moment. There would be time to celebrate once i was out. Letting my emotions loose now would only cause me to make foolish mistakes that i could not afford.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next