the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 28 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Tanya: I blinked, looking at him and shook my head "No sir" I bit my lip "Were those the Princes who were just here?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 28 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Draven: I laughed and kept walking (idk what to do x_x )
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Adarian: I wasnt sure i believed her, but i let it drop. "Yes, those were the princes. Although...... im suprised they weren't fighting....." i said thoughtfully. Was something going on?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Tanya: I blinked "What were they doing in the kitchens?" I asked and then bit my lip, ducking my head "I'm sorry, I was being rude and nosey"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Adarian: I shook my head, smiling a tiny bit. "No.... no need to apologize. Honestly, feel free to ask me any questions you want. Im happy to answer them for you if i can. Im not really sure what they were doing in here, though. Probably getting blood from the fridge or making sure their slaves ate or something....." I said, hesitating slightly before the word 'slaves'. I didnt like the term or the idea behind it.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Tanya: My confusion cleared and I nodded "Oh, of course" I blinked and looked away "A-are y-y-you in need of" I swallowed "blood?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:17 am

Adarian: I blinked, half surprised by the question. "No, im not. If i was, i would've got a blood bag from the fridge, but the only reason i came here is because there's a first aid kit in the room." i said, shrugging. "Thank you for asking, but dont worry. My eatng habits are something you don't need to trouble yourself with."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Tanya: I relaed slightly and nodded, looking around the kitchen with interest
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Adarian: I noticed her looking around, glad that she was taking a bit of an interest in her surroundings. "Are you hungry...?" i asked. Food was not something we were short on here and i didnt want her passing out from hunger or anything.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Tanya: I blinked and shook my head "No, I ate this morning sir" I said, looking down at my my hands again with a sigh
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Adarian: I frowned a little, but let it go. "All right...... just, know that you can take a break whenever you need it to come eat, yeah? Please don't push yourself too hard....." i told her. I knew there was no chance i'd be able to convince her to stop working entirely - she seemed far too attached to her work for that - but i could get her taking frequent breaks and asign her less strenuous tasks. I hated making her work at all, and reallly had not intended it when i'd brought her home, but she balked so much at taking even a small break....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Tanya: I blinked "I can eat....whenever I'm hungry you mean?" I asked, surprised and confused at his kindness
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Adarian: I nodded, a little shocked that she seemed so surprised. "Of course. If you're hungry, you should eat. Why would i stop you from eating...?" i asked. I knew some vamps were worse than others in terms of allowing their charges food, but had she never really been allowed the freedom to eat when she needed to?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Tanya: I shrugged "If I get to pampered I'll get lazy"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Cairo wrote:Thalia: I crept along a branch, slowly making sure it could hold my wait and peered out between the leaves at the Royals estate. I sneered at the beautiufl house and dug my nails -painted neon green as always- into the bark, muttering a few of my favorite insults. Filthy Vampires thinking they owned everything. I bared my teet and growled, my upper and lower canines glinting lightly. People sometimes mistook me for a vamp but I wasn't! I was....I didn't know what I was. I just had sharp teeth, red eyes and weird hair. It had caught a vamps interest and he had taken me as a slave. My lips curved in a smile as I remember killing that bastard. I licked my lips, growing still as I noticed one of the leeches looking into the forest

Alex's eyes continued to scan the forest although it was more of a mindless thing to him and he found himself thinking. All of a sudden his keen ears picked up on a sound and it sounded like a voice to him. He strained his ears slightly, listening carefully as he turned around toward the area he had heard the noise. Sure enough, a moment later he heard a growl and all his defenses went up. There was obviously someone there that shouldn't have been; an enemy probably. He moved closed to the tree and looked up, his eyes searching the leaves, but it was hard to see anything in the thickness of it all. "Whoever you are, show yourself."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Thalia: I ducked, putting shades over my eyes to dampen their glow. It wasn't much but a vamp could spot it. I licked my lips and slowly slid my wooden dagger, tipped with sharpened barbs of sliver at the end, from my boot and smiled. It was lethal to both Vamps and Werewolves, affecting them both. I gripped the hilt, the tip curving back towards my elbow slightly and I swung down from the tree, my boots hitting the ground with a ner silent crunch. I ducked behind a tree and smiled, my heart pumping. This was what I lived for. This adreneline that came with the hunt....with the kill
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Alex tensed, knowing very well that he was probably going to end up in a fight and fighting wasn't his favorite thing. Granted he was a good fighter because of all the years he had to practice, but he didn't enjoy having to fight. Thoughts pushed back, he strained both his ears and eyes, listening and watching for anything that could give the adversary away and slowly started to round the tree with caution. After three hundred years of life he was wise enough to be prepared to have to duck and move away quickly. If his adversary was smart, they would have plans to kill and he had a feeling that they had those plans.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Damon felt excitement flowing through him, his eyes blood red as he waited for her to finish the spell. He could feel the hum of power on the air. His sharp eyes caught sight of some people and he murmured for her to hurry up.

Rusty had his arms crossed and his golden eyes looked around him cautiosly. He was tense, read to be discovered at any moment. He couldn't wait to get the plans set in motion and to free the slaves.

Azriel was filled full of excitement as well. The scent of Quenton made it to his sensitive nose and he looked down the hall, his sharp blue eyes making out Quenton talking to two werewolves.

Quenton caught Azriel's eyes with his own and he looked back to the two, his body relaxing visibly. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Take the day off, both of you. If you need to hid my room is always open, or you can follow me if you want. His eyes went back to the Princes and he stood and started to walk towards them at the other end of the very long hall.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Thalia: I held my breath, looking down from the branch I had climbed onto, gripping the dagger. With a yell I jumped down on his shoulders, aiming for his heart, my teeth bared in a savage snarl. Stupid vampire, thinking he was so invincible just because he was undead.

Bianca: I looked at Quenton walking away curiously and pricked my ears

Cadmus: I stared after him, surprised
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Aria had never been around magic before that is why when the witch started to murmur the spell she jumped. She was surprised that she could feel the magic swarming around them. It was almost tangible. If she probally tried hard enough she could see it weaving around in a thread around her and the other slaves. She hoped that this plan would work other wise they were screwed.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Adair continued with the spell, power flowing through her. She tried her hardest to hurry it up and cast it, making everyone except Damon, Rusty and Azriel look hurt.

Alex was surprised when he felt her on his shoulders, twisted slightly and easily shoved her off, avoiding the dagger. In a flash he grabbed the dagger and stood over her, his eyes narrowed slightly. He watched her, trying to determine what exactly she was.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Thalia: I bared my teeth and growled like a dog, the glasses falling off. I lunged for the dagger, kicking him between the legs with both of my feet. I twisted underneath him and jumped to my feet, grabbing for the dagger and jabbing him in the nose with my elbow
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Quenton stopped as he could feel the magic. He shook his head and backed off, wanting nothing to do with magic after a magician had killed his wife, his mate. He shook his head, backing up more then turned on his heels and marched past the two werewolves then into his room, slamming the door shut, then shovign it open in case the werewolves did need to get away if something did happen. As far as he knew magic was dangerous and unpredictable.

Damon watched and smiled as the spell ended. "Nice, very nice. Now all we have to do is throw you guys over our shoulder and take you to our father." He said the word father, and only wanted to throw Blaise over his shoulder 'cause this could be one of the last things he could do to annoy her, and if she did struggle it'd make everything more convincing.

Azriel looked to Adair, but thought twice about putting her over his shoulder. Instead he grabbed her wrist before lowering his lips to her ears. "You're very good. Don't forget, after everything is over, you always have a friend here."

Rusty did the same and he looked at her sadly, his red eyes turning back to gold as he grabbed her arm and pulled her along behind them as they headed towards the King's room.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Aria let Rusty drag her along. She wanted to say a lot of thing to him but didn't know when to start. She tugged at his arm wanting him to slow down so they could have more time together. She was glad he didn't throw her over his shoulder like Damon wanted to do with his slave.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Bianca: I flinched at the vibrations of the door slamming and started to whine as I sensed......

Cadmus: I growled and then with snarl of annoyance nudged her into the vamps room, irritation making my fur stand on end. I didn't want her around the vampire but I couldn't protect her from magic....

Bianca: I blinked in surprise but went in, looking at the movie that was still on and wondering what they were saying. A wave of sadness went over me as I looked at the silent world around me.

Cadmus: I sat in a corner with Bianca next to me and followed the vampire closely with my eyes
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next