the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 39 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Bryce laughed, "Sweet heart I have been dancing before even your grandmother was born." Most vampires wouldn't even talk to the slaves unless they wanted something. He was different than that he usaully tried to help the slaves. He heard of a revolution starting with the princes going against the king. He wondered if he could help them out.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 39 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Marie: "No, you said yourself you haven't danced for a while" I said with another smile "Besides, I dance every day of my life"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Bryce laughed, "And how many years is that. Seventeen or eighteen years? Not even close to how long I have been alive." He liked messing with this slave. She was just fun to mess with.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Marie: "mmm, I still think I'm better though" I said, laughing with him. I enjoyed talking to him. He wasn't stoic and all angry and brooding like the other vampires. He wasn't a perv either. I smiled "So, do you know the Lindy Hop?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Ignoring Aria he glared at Cadmus. "Watch it mutt." His eyes softened as he saw the scared werewolf. "I know sign language. Does she? Or does she only read lips?"

Quenton smiled and held out his hand, offering to scratch behind her ears for her again. His eyes darted to Rusty, then at Cadmus, also curios if she knew. He'd ask her himself, but he knew it was harder for her to read lips.

Azriel and Damon ran hands through their black hair, with a loud groan. Why couldn't they all get along? Maybe...no. Rusty had to go with them. They both sighed and looked to each other with impatient looks on their faces. "It's almost time. We need to get going."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Bianca: I lowered my head for him to sctatch again

Cadmus; "She only reads lips" I muttered "But she knows how to talk" Having his hands on her was making me majorly uncomfterable. He was touching my sister. It...it wasn't right
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Rusty growled, "Aye, but her and Quenton are busy..." He felt a sharp tug at his ear and hissed, baring his teeth. He relaxed seeing it was only Azriel.

Azriel crosed his arms and glared at him. "We're leaving, now. If anyone kills anyone they're answering to me and my brother, and they'll not be happy.

Damon sighed and looked to Blaise. He reached out and actually touched her, cupping her face. "Be strong. Remember what I said. If they're in danger then help if you can, if it's helpless don't sacrifice yourself. I wouldn't be able to live with myself..." He took his hand back and leaned against the car, his face going stoic again as he saw Azriel watching.

Azriel shook his head and looked at Adair. "I'll miss you..." His face fell slightly, looking at the girl he'd befriended, and liked....a lot. "Thank you for helping with everything."

Quenton smiled and scrathed behind her ears, loving the feel of her soft fur and coarse top layer of fur that protects wolves from the cold. His eyes darted from one person to the next, wishing he could join in the war, but knew everyone would need protection here in case the war got this far.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Bianca: I closed my eyes, relaxing again and leant my shoulder against his, snuffling his wonderful scent again, my nose burrowing into his hairslightly to smell it.

Cadmus: I scowled darkly and looked away
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Quenton couldn't help but give a laugh, at Cadmus's reaction and the way Bianca's hot breath tickled his neck and head. He itched behind her ears and around her head, always at least leaving one hand behind her ears.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Bianca: I growled with pleasure, sniffing his ear and licking his cheek with a tentative wag of my tail

Coal: I growled and looked at the other vamps "What are your plans of attack?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Cairo wrote:Tanya: I glaned at the drawings and blinked in surprise. He was really good. I didn't say anything though, it would be rude. I straightened out the covers of his bed, folding them neatly and fluffing his pillow before picking up some peices of trash on the floor

Rebel Wolf wrote:Rusty growled, "Aye, but her and Quenton are busy..." He felt a sharp tug at his ear and hissed, baring his teeth. He relaxed seeing it was only Azriel.

Azriel crosed his arms and glared at him. "We're leaving, now. If anyone kills anyone they're answering to me and my brother, and they'll not be happy.

Damon sighed and looked to Blaise. He reached out and actually touched her, cupping her face. "Be strong. Remember what I said. If they're in danger then help if you can, if it's helpless don't sacrifice yourself. I wouldn't be able to live with myself..." He took his hand back and leaned against the car, his face going stoic again as he saw Azriel watching.

Azriel shook his head and looked at Adair. "I'll miss you..." His face fell slightly, looking at the girl he'd befriended, and liked....a lot. "Thank you for helping with everything."

Quenton smiled and scrathed behind her ears, loving the feel of her soft fur and coarse top layer of fur that protects wolves from the cold. His eyes darted from one person to the next, wishing he could join in the war, but knew everyone would need protection here in case the war got this far.

Adarian: I picked up a bunch of scattered drawing pencils from my desk, tucking them in an old vase, point up. There was a mish-mash of charcoal pencils and graphite pencils of different hardnesses and thicknesses, as well as inking pens and liners in the vase, waiting to be used. Once my desk was in order, i tidied up a few other areas before stopping, the room now sufficiently clean. "Thanks for helping out with that." i said, smiling a bit.

Blaise: I didnt pull away from his touch as i normally would have, but didnt move closer either, simply maintining eye contact and listening. I nodded, giving him a bit of a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, all right? I'll be safe. Im not going to do anything stupid. You just worry about keeping yourself alive now, all right?" i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:24 am

Tanya: I looked at the pictures and supplies curiously
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:13 am

Adarian: I noticed her studying the desk where my drawing supplies were. "Are you interested in art...?" i asked, wondering if she drew as well or was just curious.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:37 am

Azriel and Damon both shook their head. "We're starting off with the witches to distract them, you know illusions and stuff, and then we'll sneak around back and get to the wall and take out the warriors there and open the gate for the others. As for the rest I can't say to anyone not in the war with us." Azriel said, crossing his arms and leaning against the car with Damon.

Damon snorted and looked away from Blaise. "I'll try." He frowned and crossed his arms and his fingers dug into the skin of his muscled arms. He looked at the ground and kicked at a rock, his black hair obscuring his dark blue eyes.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:22 am

Blaise: I raised an eyebrow questioningly as i took note of Damon's posture. He seemed agitated about something...... "What is it?" i asked. This didnt seem like pre-battle nerves.... more like he was upset or uncomfortable about something.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:42 am

Damon's eyes darted to her. "Tis nothing." His head then raised and he looked in the direction of the castle. He bristled at the thought and sought to think of nothing but the war, and succeded some what, his eyes turning crimson like the blood of the people he'd drank from in the past.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:52 am

Blaise: I sighed, not entirely buying it. I was pretty sure it was SOMETHING, but i didnt push it. He wasnt about to tell me anything if he didnt want to anyways.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Bianca: *waiting for Qunton response*

Cadmus: I nodded slightly "And if you get caught?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Tanya: I shrugged slightly "Never really seeen much of it" I said quietly, walking over to the desk hesitantly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:59 pm

Adarian: I blinked, a little surprised. "No? Well, uhm.... feel free to flip through my sketchbook if you want to see....." i said sort of awkwardly. Not that i MINDED people looking at my art, but there were definitely better places to look if you wanted to see artwork...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Tanya: I blinked "Really? I can look?" I smiled hesitantly, glancing at the sketchbooks again
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Adarian: I nodded, smiling a bit. "Yes, go ahead. I don't mind." i told her. I wondered what she'd think of them, or if she'd even tell me her actual opinions. I was pretty curious as to what she'd say...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Tanya: I carefully flipped through the pictures, smiling slowl "They're beautiufl"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Aria rolled her eyes Rusty is difficult. She looked at the poor girl not realizing that she was deaf. She wished she could help her but didn't really know what to do. She heard lost her train of thought but came back to reality when Azriel said it was time to head off to fight. She wasn't looking forward too it but part of her was excited about the fight and the other part was nervous about what was going to happen. She wished they could stay here longer at least for the night so she could prepare but that was out of the question.

Bryce chuckled, "Oh yeah prove it." He gestured for her to dance. He wanted to see how many kinda of dance she knew and he just wanted to see her dance again. He gave her a teasing smile, "Unless your scared you might fall again." He went over to a bench and sat down waiting to see if she would start dancing or not.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Marie: I snorted "Me? Scared of falling? Please" I smiled and tied my hair back "so, what kind of dance would you like me to beat you at first?"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next