the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

+2
Team Sherlock
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 38 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Marie: I brushed out my hair that was tangled slightly and smiled slightly, my cheeks flushed. I knew that many people had it really bad off with the vampires, but I just couldn't bring myself to have a personal hatered for them. They treated me well enough even if some of them got a little....handsy. My smile slipped slightly as I rubbed the makeup off sveral bite marks on my neck
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix) - Page 38 Empty Re: Bloody Moon (Fantasy Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Bryce came to the back and saw the slave. She looked upset and he saw the bite marks on her neck. He felt pity for the slave she had to endurn the vampires drinking from her. He cleared his throat trying to get her attention. He just wanted to congrate her on a good perfomance then he could go do his job.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Marie: I jumped, turning around and then gave a smile "Hello, how may I help you?" I asked politely, changing out of my dress and into normal clothes. The vampires never seemed to mind. Some even came back just to watch me change....and drink from me. I frowned again but pushed the though away
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Bryce looked down at his feet when she started to change. He didn't want to look at her that way. He grew up with values to treat woman nice. When she finally put on a some clothes he looked back up. "I just wanted to say you were really good out there."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Maria:I smiled and nodded "Thankyou" I said, tying my hair up and then looked at him, waitng to see what he really wanted, whether it was my body or my blood.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Bryce started to leave, "I'll see you around." He turned around to go do his job. He left the slave girl in her dressing room. He went to go portol the grounds to see if anyone was trying to break in to kill the king or the princes. Usaully he would over look the slaves that escaped but sometimes he would have to capture them and bring them back. He felt bad for them he wanted to help but he couldn't go against his King.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:46 pm

Marie: I blinked in surprise but went back to cleaning the makeup off. I went to my room and put on my practice clothes and went out into the gardens to practice. I'd always been obedient and loyal and they gave me a lot of leeway, especially for a human. I new better than to destroy that unspoken trust for me not to run away. Not that I wanted to honestly. I mean, yeah a lot of the vampires here were terrible but at least I was fed, clothed, healthy and safe. And I was happy. Maybe not as much as I could have been, but i was happier than a lot of the other slaves. I started to dance with an imaginary partner in Swing Dance. Dancing alone helped imrpove my balance, especially if it was practicing that kind of dance with its wild movements. I could easily go flying to the ground if I didnt have perfect control.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Bryce was portraling around the grounds when he stumbled onto the slave dancing. He stopped and watched her dance. He remembered those moves it had been a long time since he saw someone dance it like they did back then. He smiled, this girl was full of surprises. He had learned the dance back then and loved it.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:55 pm

(Swing dance was invented in the 1920's lol)

Marie: I looked up to see the vampire from before. The distraction caused me to lose my balanace and I fell bakwards into a bush with a yelp
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:00 pm

(I knew it was in the 1900's I just didn't know when.)

Bryce rushed to help the slave when she fell. He picked her up from the bush and put her back on the ground. "You okay?" He wanted to laugh but thought it would be rude.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Marie: I blushed and nodde, plucking leaves out of my hair "Thanks" I said, embarrassed "That doesn't usually happen..." I pulled a twig out of my hair and laughed slightly "I'm sorry, I probably look ridiculous right now"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Bryce laughed, "Maybe just a little." He pulled a leaf and twig from her hair. Everyone had their off days maybe this was one of those days. "Not everyone is perfect."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Maria: I smiled at him "No, but we can always try" I said cheerfully, brushing off my clothes. I liked to have a good outlook on life, try to stay happy. With all the sadness in this building i knew it helped to have a little bit of sun.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Bryce smiled, "Yeah." He pulled stepped away from her. What was he doing he should be doing his job. "Well it was nice seeing you again. If you ever need a dance partner I could help." He gave her a smile and turned to go back to portroling the grounds.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:40 pm

Marie: I blinked and followed "You dance?!" My eyes lit up with exitement
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Bryce turned around. "Yeah, I must warn you though i am out of practice." He hadn't danced in a long while.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Marie: I smiled "That's okay." I bit my lip and scuffed my foot on the ground "I haven't had a dance partner in a long time"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Bryce nodded, "Well I guess we can try it and see how it goes." He came closer to her and grabbed her hand. "Do you know how to waltz?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Marie: I blushed and blinke din surprise at his suddeness "Not very well, no" I said, smiling delightedly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Bryce smiled, "Just follow my lead." He started to lead her around. Gliding easyly across the ground. He always loved this kind of dance. He wasn't into the kinda of dancing that they did now. He preffered the classical dancing.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Marie: I smiled, closing my eyes and allowin my body to move with his. "Where did you learn?" I asked as he spun me aroundslowly
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Bryce thought back to when he learned, "My mother she forced me to learn to dance." He remembered how much of a pain his mother could be but he still loved her. He continued to move around the grounds with little effort. At this moment he was really glad that he knew how to dance.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Maria: I laughed "Forced?" I asked with amusement, openeign my eyes and looking at him with a grin
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Bryce smiled, "Something like that. i pretended I didn't like it when secretly I did." He stopped after waltzing for a couple minutes. "Your not so bad you know."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Marie: I cmiled "Thanks, you're not too bad yourself.....for a rookie" I said with a teasing grin. Somehow I could sense that he wouldn't be offended by a slave teasing him, especially since he was being so friendly to me in the first place
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next