the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 7 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Samuel was slightly saddened by her not reacting to him calling her beautiful."I see, I knew a few people who were the same way. That would have been pretty funny," Samuel stated, remembering times that his own friends had done stupid things that were similar.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 7 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Red Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:18 am

((One... sherlock: OMYGOSH ILOVEPSYCHSOMUCH))
((Two... I haven't read this thread through, so I don't know, but do you guys need charries (like people left, etc?)))
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:32 pm

(Very Happy <3 Best. Show. Ever. And if Alice lets you join I can make a charrie for you. Smile)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Cami couldn't stop thinking about how he called her beautiful," Soo you think I'm beautiful?" She was smiling but inside she was nervous. She waited to hear what he said.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:43 pm

"Yes, I think you're beautiful. And when that kid called you pretty, that should have been an insult because you're beautiful, not pretty. Honestly, you're much more beautiful then any of the other girls here," Samuel said. He wondered what her reaction would be to that.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Cami blushed deep red, "Your just saying that to be really nice." She still couldn;t believe that anyone thought she was beautiful. That was something she never heard anyone tell except her brother and her parents but that was back then. She especially never had a boy from her school call her that.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:08 pm

"But, I'm not saying it to be nice. I actually mean it, Cami," Samuel said, his own cheeks getting red. The teacher that Samuel was stuck in detention with looked at the clock and dismissed Samuel. "What time do you get off work?" he asked as he walked out of the room.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Cami still felt her blush there, "Umm in about.." She glanced at her watch. "Sixteen minutes." She tried to stop blushing. Okay calm yourself maybe it is just like a friend calling another friends beautiful. Another voice whispered maybe he likes you. Cami didn't want to confront that idea since she wasn't sure she wanted to get very close to anyone.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:21 pm

"Cool. Would you want to maybe hang out after you get off?" Samuel asked as he walked around the campus, his head down. He had a small smile on his lips as he walked because he was happy to be friends with her. But there was a tiny voice way back in his mind saying that it could just be more than that, but he pushed back the thought.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Cami smiled, "Yeah sure just meet me at my work and we can go from there." She had a feeling that her employees thought she was going crazy because they kept glancing at her. She would really have to control not to show emotion when she was talking to Samuel. They probally were wondering what she was smiling about and why she was blushing. Sighing Cami got back to work and finished her shift. She then took a seat and waited for Samuel to get there.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:32 pm

"Alright." Samuel pulled out of her mind and almost skipped to the Starbucks, thrilled to be able to spend time with her. He was also grinning like an idiot. When he stepped through the doors, a few people noticed him and looked at him like he was crazy, but he didn't really care. He walked over to the table Cami was at and sat across from her. "So where do you want to go? We can stay on the campus, we could stay here, we can go anywhere you'd like," he said, his eyes on her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Cami felt nevervous being around him especially after he called her beautiful. "Umm would mind going to a art museum?" She looked down at her cup embarressed. Normally people didn't go there but it so happened to be one of favorite places in the world. She could connect with art in ways she never could with people.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:41 pm

"No, I wouldn't mind, I like art museums. Let's go now if you want. Or we could wait a little bit if you would prefer that," Samuel said, his eyes staying locked on her. His grin just widened a little when she looked down at her cup and he reached across the table, lifting her chin up. "Why do you look so embarrassed and nervous?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Cami smiled still a little nervous, "Oh no reason it is just most people don't like the art museum they think its boring." When he touched her she felt a electric shock go through her. That was weird it never happened before with anyone. Maybe it had something to do with him being humand and having powers. "We can go now. That way I can show you all my favorite paintings."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:49 pm

"Alright, it sounds like a good idea to me," Samuel mused. He realized he was still holding on to her chin gently and let go, although he wasn't totally thrilled about letting go. He had liked the feeling that went through him when they touched. He stood, offering his hand to her, hoping she would take it. "So who's your favorite artist, Cami?" he asked curiously.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:55 pm

Cami gently took his hand sending more sparks of electricity up her arm. She started to walk towards her car to take them to the museum. "Ummm.." She couldn't quite concentrate with him touching her all she could focus on was how good it felt to be touching him. She mentally slapped herself, " It is a new artist she just can out with her stuff. I will show you I don't want to ruin it when you see her work."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:59 pm

Samuel closed his hand around hers and followed her contently, just like a big, happy, slobbering, great Dane puppy. When she spoke, it actually took a moment for the words to register in his brain and it was several moments before he talked. "Um, okay then. I guess I'll see why you like her work then," he said finally.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Cami smiled secretly to herself. She didn't want him to know yet that the artist was her. She had pulled some strings to get her work in the Art Museum but once it was up she had people gushing over her paintings. So ever since then the museum has kept them up proud that they noticed her talent first. They kept the paintings waiting for her to become famous. "Soo how was detention?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Samuel looked at her out of the corner of his eye, wondering who the artist was and what was going to be so great about her work. He was rather interested to know, just so he would know more about Cami. He continued to watch her out of the corner of his eye, but turned his full attention back to where he was going. "Detention was boring before I started to talk to you, but once I was talking to you it was rather nice," he mused.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:41 pm

(Permission to hurt your charrie.)

Cami got into her car and Samuel slide in next to her. She blushed again when he told her that talking to her made dention better. Wow if she kept this up her face would be permentaly red. Cami started the car and drove off towards the art museum. "Oh is that so? Well if you hadn't snapped at the teacher you wouldn't have been there in the first place." She said teasing.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:45 pm

(Permission granted.)

Samuel watched her and pretended to be hurt by her comment. "Yes, it is so. But in my defense I was thinking and normally I'm not like that and that was the first detention in my life," he stated dramatically.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:01 pm

(Yay)
Cami couldn't help but laugh. She turned to roll her eyes at him then turned back. When she did a car swerved in front of them. She jerked the car to the right trying to not crash into the car but everytime she moved the car moved with her. "Hang on." After that the car in front of her slammed on their brakes. Cami cursed under her breath as the car crashed into her own. The car went flying flipping over and over in the air. She used some of her powers to help the impact but it didn't do much. Her head slammed against the wheel causing dots to form in her vision. She turned to see Samuel with glass shards in the side of his face he was unconsious but still breathing thank god. The car finally stopped and Cami felt warm blood trickle down her face from a wound. The people from the other car parked next to theirs upside down car and got out. "Take the girl leave the boy." She heard one of the guys say.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:08 pm

(XD)

Samuel's eyes widened slightly when they crashed into the car and he felt pain shot through his face. Darkness encased his vision and he could feel himself slipping into the crevices of his mind. In his mind he saw him and Cami sitting on a beach. They were sitting there talking, but when he started to talk about his past the scenery shifted into a carnival and dark things started to happen. She was no longer there and it seemed no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't find her in his dream world.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:20 pm

(I just wanted to put some excitement into the story hahaha)
Cami felt herself go in and out of concieness. She felt herself being taken out of the car. "Where you taking me?" She murmered. Then she thought about Sameul. "Sam...." She couldn't talk anymore her tongue was starting to feel heavy and she slurred her words. "ish heee okayy?" She tried to focus on the person who dragged her out and was now carring her but her eyes wouldn't focus. A deep voice answered one of her questions. "Don't worry princess we won't hurt him he may be scratched up but alive. As for you that has yet to be decided." She felt herself start to get pulled into unconciousness but sent out a message to Samuel before she let it take her.
Don't find me or you will die.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:30 pm

(Excitement. x3)

Samuel continued to search for Cami in his mind, wanting, needing to find her. He made a realization then about her, about his feelings for her. When he heard her message, he was surprised. Why would he not want to look for her? Of course he would look for her and try to find her. Samuel managed to get a message out to her. What? I don't care, I'm still going to try to find you. Cami, I think I might be falling for you...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next