the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 13 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Samuel nodded as he listened to her. "I see. You can go first," he said. He smiled and watched her with bright eyes, some of his nervousness finally fading. Granted he was still a little nervous, but not nearly as much as he had been originally.

Eleanor laughed and shook her head, a small smile on her lips. He was somehow managing to put her in a better mood than she had been in in days. "A little cocky, wouldn't you say?" she said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 13 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Cami grabbed her cards and looked them over. She looked at the bottom of the deck. "Can't go after Kings." She decided to go after the fours if she could. She placed four cards on the table flipping them over when all four was on the table. She sighed no fours were there. She decided to take a ace just to throw him off what she was going after and put a jack down. She looked at Sam. "Need anything?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:56 am

Samuel watched Cami closer, getting a good idea of the game. His eyes followed her every move. When she asked him if he needed anything he smiled and shook his head. "Nope, just watching you because you're beautiful and so I have a better idea of the game," he said, then proceeded to take his turn. He had a bad feeling that he was probably going to lose.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:37 am

(If you need me to explain the game more I can. Sorry this just the only game that poped in my head)
Cami gave him a smile, she wondered if she explained the game right. She would hate to win because she left something out. She picked up the four cards and put them to the side. She put out four more cards flipping them all over. She finally got a four. She picked it upo then placed a queen down. "Do you need me to explain further the game?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:07 am

Hermes gave a mocking bow. "That's my middle name. Hermes Cocky Trouble." He laughed and shook his head. "I'm just kidding. The name's actually Hermes Zavier Sterling, though, I like trouble better." He gave her a crooked grin.

Thelios whispered the answer under his breath, low enough the teacher couldn't hear him, but the girl could. He kept his head down and his eyes on his book so as not to cause suspicion.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:59 am

Lyla felt her face get red but she gave the answer someone suggested. The teacher was shocked she knew the answer but pressed on. "Class open to chapter 1 and read the first section then answer the questions. And you can work with a partner."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:42 pm

(I think I understand it...)
Samuel watched her once again as she took her turn. He shook his head, a slight smile on his lips. "I don't think I need it further explained, but I'm not sure," he said. "But if you explain further, I'll listen to your pretty voice," he added with a small grin.

Eleanor laughed and shook her head as she watched Hermes, a small grin finding it's way to her face. " Sterling's a decent name, better than Petriv although I suppose I could understand why you like trouble better."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:55 pm

(okay)
Cami laughed, "Well since you know it I am not going to explain. Just so you know I am amazing at this game." She teased. They kept playing her putting out cards and flipping them over. She finally got three fours but she just needed one more. She wondered if Sam had anything. He would pick up different cards so she didn't know what he was going after.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Samuel put a fake pout on his face, incredibly happy that it wasn't ruined by a smile. "Aw the I don't get to hear you're pretty voice explaining it. Sad day," he said. "If you're good you'll probably win and I'll be left the loser," he added dramatically. He took his turn, turning over four cards. he smiled triumphantly when he got two five's and put them with his two other five's. He had been careful to make it look as though he didn't know much of what he was doing. He looked at her through his lashes, a grin on his face.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Cami laughed, "Don't be such a drama queen." She couldn't help but laugh he was being ridiculous. She looked as he took his turn and still no fours gosh where could it be. She looked at him, he had a smile on his lips. She groaned, "You won didn't you?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Hermes shrugged. "When you live on the street for sixteen years, you get a rep like that. I use to love the whole no rules thing. The Sterlings adopted me when I was sixteen. It's been hard to adapt to 'rules'." He said the word with distaste.

Thelios smiled and turned to the page. He looked over at the girl and cleared his throat. "Mind being my partner?" He raised a eyebrow.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm

(You know Wolf I don't think our character have told each other their names.)
Lyla sighed in relief that she was off the hook. She hated that everyone was looking at her waiting for the answer. She turned when she heard the guy speak. "Sure, we can be partners." She moved her desk so she could be closer to him. She suddenly realized she never told him her name. "Also thanks for helping me, I'm Lyla" She extended her hand.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:52 pm

"In technicality I would be a drama king since I'm a guy." Samuel grinned and watched her, enjoying the sound of her laugh. "And thank you for that lovely compliment." He held up his four fives. "I think I did win," he mused. "Beginners luck I suppose."

Eleanor nodded. "I see. Living with no rules must have been nice. I hate rules and how they're all about how you should or shouldn't do something." She rolled her eyes as she thought about how she was supposed to always be miss prim and proper, perfect etiquette and that stuff.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:05 pm

"The name's Thelios." He shook her hand and smiled, bringing it to his lips and kissing her hand before letting go and turning to the book. He looked at each question and shook his head. "Want me just to give you the answers? These are too easy."

Hermes sighed longingly. "Aye. I mean, who's to say you can do this, or you can't do that? It's annoying." He slipped a apple out of his pocket and gave a mischevious smile. "I've got a prank planned for the next class."

(I can't remember, have Hermes and Eleanor already make it to their next class?)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Cami stuck out her tongue, "Not fair. I want a rematch." She laughed at his comment about being a drama king. She collected the cards and began to shuffle again. She looked at him, "You sure you never played this before?" She said teasing.

Lyla blushed when she kissed her hand. She wondered why he did that. She never seen a guy do that unless they from way back in the day or they were playing a character on a movie or TV. She looked at him raising her eyebrow, "Sure why not?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:25 pm

He gave her the answers, writing them down as he did. His expression was one of distaste as they got to talking of Spartans, for he'd lived in Athens at the time, and Athens and Spartans had been enemies.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:29 pm

(I don't think they have.)

Eleanor raised an eyebrow at Hermes statement, curious as to what he had planned. "So what is this prank you have planned and do you need any help?" she asked, her eyes getting a gleam of mischievousness in them.

Samuel laughed and leaned over, kissing the tip of her nose. He then leaned back and shook his head, his eyes bright. "How is it unfair? Luck just must be on my side. I'm positive I have never played this game before now," he said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Lyla wrote down the answers trying to keep up with him. He would talk really fast giving her the answers then quickly move on. She was glad when he stopped for a second. She looked up to see him frowning, "what is it?" She wondered if he was finally stumped over something.

Cami raised her eyebrow, "How positive?" She continued to shuffle smiling. She stopped when she heard a knock at the door. She put the cards down and got up. She tunred to look at Sam, "Are you especting anyone?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Samuel grinned. "One thousand and five point nine percent positive," he said. When he heard a knock on the door, he looked toward it, surprise written on his face. He looked at Cami again and shook his head as he stood. "No, I wasn;t expecting anyone today. That's odd. I wonder who it could be," he said and started to make his way to the door.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Cami jumped up, "What if its one of those people who are after me?" She pushed in front of him looking into the peep hole. On the other side stood a girl about their age. "Its some girl," She looked at Sam raising an eye brow. If he wasn't expecting anyone then why was she here.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Samuel sighed and frowned slightly. "Never even thought of that," he said honestly. He frowned and his brows furrowed together when she said it was a girl. He tilted his head to the side for a moment, wondering who it could even be. He noticed her look and raised an eyebrow of his own. "Is somebody jealous?" he asked and then moved to answer the door.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Cami rolled her eyes, she was jealous but didn't want to tell him. "You wish." she stood behind him as she opened the door. The girl looked embarressed, "Umm my parents are gone and we ran out of salt. I was wondering if I could borrow any." She seemed harmless. Cami gave Sam a look saying invite her in.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Samuel glanced at Cami and smirked, knowing fully well that she was jealous. He then glanced back at the girl, rather surprised by her reason. He had heard of people knocking on the door for sugar, but for salt? She looked harmless, but he knew that that meant nothing. "Come in and follow me, I'll get you some salt." He moved aside, allowing her in and watched her very carefully.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:29 pm

(Soo I was thinking that she was a evil creature that can make herself appear to be a girl. I just don't know what.)
Cami bakced up to let the girl in. The girl passed her and she saw something in her eyes. She couldn't place it, was it regret or happiness. She walked beside the girl, "So where exactly do you live?" The girl looked at her, "Oh just two doors down from here." Cami looked at Samuel. She wondered if he trusted this girl. Then she placed the look it was a look a predator gave to theoir prey just before they attacked.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 pm

(That would work. And maybe the creature thing is a Harpie except it's wings are hidden?)

Samuel continued to watch the girl cautiously, not trusting her. He didn't know why he didn't trust her, but she just wasn't normal. He couldn't put his finger on it, but he knew there was something different about the girl. He noticed the look in he eyes and his own eyes widened slightly. He walked closer to the girl and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, leading her away from Cami. He pushed into Cami's mind. Get out of here, it isn't safe.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next