the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 5 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Cami sighed she really like being around him she was disappointed to see him leave. She grabbed her stuff and headed to her next class, Spanish. Great a subject she wasn't really good in. If only she had learned spanish at a early age she wouldn't be here struggling with the sounds and definitions.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 5 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:44 pm

Samuel sat in the back and watched out the window the whole class knowing he could zone out because history was a subject he knew well. His mind on Cami. In a way, he didn't want to be thinking about her like he was.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Cami went into spanish and this time sat in the back. She didn't feel like paying attention not when she was thinking about Samuel. He was different than any other guy she met somehow she could truly be herself around him. She was still thinking about him when she felt her mind slip into his. Dang it not again she really needed to find a way to control her powers.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Samuel felt almost as if someone was in his mind or something and his eyes widened and he put a shield around his mind, something a mind reader once taught him. He frowned slightly, wondering who could have entered his mind.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Team Sherlock wrote:(Okay.)

Xavier sighed and opened his eyes, deciding he would go look for Anna-Beth. He could talk to her and maybe she could give him some advice about Nettie.

"I'm sure there's something you can tell me about yourself. Like what do you do when you aren't busy with homework or schoolwork? And what about your favorite things?" Anne said.

Jackson shrugged and looked at her. "Well it all depends.... I like to read alot. I help Nettie with... issues she has." He said with a shrugg. He couldnt tell her all of what he wanted to.

Nettie got up to walk around and felt sick. She was thinking ov Xavier too much. She wouldnt let him die because of Isis.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Anne listened to Jackson, a small smile on her lips. She had a feeling he was keeping stuff from her, but then again she was keeping things from him as well so she decided not to bug him about it. "What stuff do you like to read?" she asked.

Xavier walked around, keeping his eyes open for Anna-Beth. At first he didn't see her but then he did notice her and she was with a guy. He frowned slightly, but forced a smile and moved closer to them. Once he was closer he could sense that the guy was a vampire and Xavier wasn't sure he liked her hanging with him. "Hey Annie."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Jackosn shrugged and sighed. "Nothing.." He saw Xavier come and he could smell something diffrent about him. "Im Jackson.. nice to meet you." He said with a small smile and held out his hand.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Anne turned when she heard the nickname she hated, her nose crinkling slightly. "Hey, Xavier." She then turned back to Jackson. "Jackson this is my brother Xavier, Xavier this is Jackson."She watched the two of them closely because she could see that something was up.
Xavier took the hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you, too."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Jackson smiled slightly. "Well I will leave you two. Good day." he turned around and walked away. He didnt like her brother not at all.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Anne frowned when Jackson walked away and turned, hitting Xavier on the arm lightly. "You scared him off, jerk," she grumbled.
Xavier sighed and shook his head. "I don't want you around him, Annie. He's a vampire which makes him dangerous."
"Yeah, right. He's no more dangerous then a bunny. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go apologize for my brother being an ass," she said, running to catch up with Jackson.

Xavier knew that Jackson didn't like him and he could have cared less because the feeling was mutual. He did not want Anna-Beth hanging around him because Xavier was scared that Jackson would hurt her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Jackson walked with his hands in his pockets. He felt terrible about leaving like that but he did. He walked around trying to clear is head.

Nettie walked around her head was hurting. She saw Xavier and went to walk behind him so he couldnt see her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Anne finally caught up with Jackson and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey Jackson, I'm really sorry about the way my brother was being an ass, normally he doesn't act like that, I swear. I honestly don't know what got into him."

Xavier followed Anna-Beth from a distance, making sure to keep from getting noticed. If he couldn't stop her from hanging out with him, then he would have to make sure he didn't hurt her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Jackson shrugged and smiled softly. "Its alright.. I understand. He is the protective kind of guy." He said. He understood because he was that way with Nettie.

Nettie walked and felt bad. She soon was tapping Xavier on the shoulder. "Hey.." She said with a small smile. "Are you made at me?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:29 pm

"Yeah, over protective and crazy. In fact, he said something about you being a vampire," Anne mused, watching him closely. She would be able to tell if he was lying or not.

Xavier was surprised to see Nettie and smiled. "Hey. No, I could never be mad at you, you seem to nice."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Nettie smiled slightly. "Well you should be... you should hate me." She htought about Issi and shuddred. "Please tell me you hate me."

Jackson looked at her. "Why does he think that?" he said playing it off. He has been through this too many times.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Xavier shook his head. "I don't hate you, you're too sweet and nice and caring to be hated. Why would I hate you, Nettie? If anything, I think I might like you," he mused.

Anne thought about his reaction and realized he must have been lying. With anyone else they would have laughed or acted as if she was crazy. "He knows it because he is one, Jackson. And just for the heads up, it's better to act more human when you say you aren't a vampire. Most humans would flip out and look at me like I was crazy."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Nettie looked at him. She felt as if her entire world was crashing. "No dont say that please... please dont say that. I.. like you to but we cant be toghether." She said with tears falling. She was doing this to protect him.

Jackson laughed and nodded. "I understand. I could tell something was up with him." He said wiht a small smile. "Well know you know my secret." He said with a chuckle.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Xavier reached over, lightly brushing her tears away. Something was wrong. "Why do you say that, Nettie? What's wrong?" he asked, moving to wrap an arm around her waist and continued to wipe tears away with his other hand.

Anne smiled slightly. "Yeah. And I'm sorry if you didn't want me to know or anything," she said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Karma =) wrote:Liam suppressed a harsh remark at her for acting rude. "Can you help me find Mr.Hendges class you know the science teacher." He didn't want to be polite this time so when he asked his voice oozed sarcasm.

Cami gave him a little smile, "Hey, I guess we should get a head start on this project." She didn't like to do things last minute and she was hoping he felt the same way to. She couldn't handle a lazy partner all she needed to know were a couple things about him and she could leave him alone. Though a voice whispered to her that maybe she wanted to know more about this kid. She pushed that thought not wanting to develope feeling for anyone.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Cami felt a shield go up in his mind but she couldn't get out of his mind. Great she was stuck this way until her powers decided to get her out of this or he helped her push her self out but that meant exposing what she is. Cami struggled more to get herself out but still nothing. Finally she gave in and decided she would have to trust him. "Samuel I'm stuck."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Once Samuel heard Cami, he had to bite back a chuckle at her words. It was rather refreshing to him to think that it was her in his mind and not someone else. She was obviously something different. "Oh, so you were the one in my mind? First tell me what you are or how you can do that and then I'll help you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Cami sighed she knew that the only way for her to get out of this was for him to help. "Well I happen to be half fairy and half witch. Combined they give me phychic ablities. I just can't control it really. I have other powers too that I havn't yet developed." Then she thought of something. "Wait a minute what are you?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:42 pm

"That's pretty cool." Samuel thought about it for a moment and thought about how much he should tell her. "I'm human, I just happen to be psychic and I grew up around a lot of different species," he decided to say finally.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Cami was intereted, "What kind of species to be exact." She knew some could give humans abilities even though in her world it was forbidden to give a mortal powers. Or maybe he wasn't really human just told that he was. There was too many factors that could happen. She decided to listen to what he would say.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:54 pm

"Let me see, fairies, witches, vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, and quite a few others that I've forgotten the name of or can't think of at the moment. But you get the point, I've been around a lot of different people in my life so far. Most were either co-workers of my mother's or family friends."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next