the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

5 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 15 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Karma =) Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Lyla listend, "I can see why you guys get kicked out. Your not very great with teachers." She laughed remembering how mad the teacher got. She knew what it was like to have no parents at least he had a family now she still was without one. The only reason she was here is because the school promised to look at her. Other than that she belonged to no one. She immediatly began to play with her necklace, since it was the only thing she had that was her mothers.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!) - Page 15 Empty Re: The School of Your Dreams (Part 2!)

Post by Alice Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:19 pm

(sorry guys I have been really vusy! Update me! By the way anyone can still join ^_^ I know Red wants to so I say it tis alright :3 )
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:26 pm

(Alice! =3)

Thelios nodded. "Yeah." He sighed and smiled at a couple of memories that popped into his mind. He made sure his fangs were in though, not wanting to give himself away.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Lyla continued playing with her necklace. Then the bell rang signalling the end of the class. She glanced at the clock surprised was it really over that fast. She turned to Thelios wanting to talk to him more but knowing she need to go to class. "Where did the time go?" She got up grabbing her things.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:57 am

Thelios tossed his stuff into his bag and stood. "Mind if I walk you to class? What do you have next?" He tilted his head and looked down at her curiosly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Lyla glanced at her schedule, "Art." It was one of the few classes she knew that she liked. Since she would draw alot. She looked at Thelios, "Umm sure if its not out of your way." She wondered why he was being so nice to her. Maybe he liked her? She put away that idea that was none sense.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Thelios looked at his schedule and smiled. "I've got that next as well." He opened the door for her and smiled. "What a coicedense." He chuckled.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:42 pm

(Sorry I haven't been on, I've been busy with the holiday. >.<)

Samuel nodded. "Alright. You might want to hold on nice and tight. I also apologize for what I'm about to do," he said. He then quickly turned, heading off the road onto a dirt road. He pushed his foot to the floor, speeding up even more. When there was a a curve, he turned quickly.

Eleanor sat through class, rather bored with the teacher's lecture. it wasn't long before she was wondering how she could get out of the class and save herself from the torture. An idea popped into her head and she waited for the perfect opportunity. When the teacher had stopped blabbing and given them work, she raised her hand. When he came over to her, she feigned being sick and he told her to go to the nurse's office. She left the classroom wit her stuff, a smirk starting to form on her lips as she started walking toward the library.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:45 pm

(Tis okay =) Glad to have you back =) )
Cami didn't get a dhance to reply because of how fast they were moving when he turned. She focused all her energy into hanging on and not slamming her head into the window. She looked to glance at the harpies to see them lose a bit of distance between them but they were still on their tail. "Its not working." She closed her eyes trying to access her powers. She said a small spell under her breath. Storm clouds covered the once blue sky. Rain and wind beat against the car and luckliy the harpies therefore slowing them down more.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:50 pm

(Smile)

"Damn." Samuel clenched his jaw, turning whenever there was a curve. All of his focus and attention was on the road because he knew that if he didn't pay attention he would probably crash the car. And he didn't want to hurt Cami in any way. He slowed down the tiniest bit. "Are we losing them yet?" he asked, surprised that they hadn't lost the harpies. He found the damned things annoying due to how determined they were.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:07 am

Cami shook her head, "Don't slow down." When she felt the car jerk back to its normal speed she continued. "Were getting there but those things are fast." She could see that they were having diffulty now following them. The rain was beginning to be to much for them especially to see through she got an idea. She looked around trying to get her baring of were she was at them she remembered. "Speed up and be ready for me to tell you to turn."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:14 am

Samuel wasn't quite sure he wanted to speed up because the way the dirt road got muddy and slick. He nodded slowly though, speeding up anyway and switched on the windshield wipers. "You think they would just give up after chasing to no avail like this. Those things are even more determined than me." Finally, Samuel sped up all the way again, wanting to get those things off their tail. He would be incredibly happy once the harpies stopped following them.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:29 am

Cami remembered being on this dirt road when her brother took her here to look at a cave located next to a cliff. She hoped that Sam was fast because if he hesitated too long then they could both end up at the bottom of a cliff. She watched the harpies seeing them getting farther. "Yeah I guess they are." She looked at the muddy dirt road they were on and could see the outline of a jarring rock. Good they were close. She counted to ten like her brother told her to do so long ago. "Turn now."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:36 am

Samuel continued to keep his jaw clenched and kept his foot on the gas heavily. In fact, he had the pedal almost all the way to the ground which was a lot faster than he would even normally go. All of his focus had gone back to the road and he stayed incredibly focused. He wondered exactly where they were going and as soon as she told him to turn, he did. "So does it look like the harpies have finally stopped following us or have they gotten really far behind yet?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:40 am

Cami felt them skid into the cave. She made him turn off the engine and whisper. Even though now it was thundering and lightning outside she wanted to make sure they wouldn't be found. She waited for a long while before she even answered him. "I think there gone." She sighed. That was close to close. She hoped that they thought they went over the cliff into the freezing river below. She looked at Samuel, "You okay?" It was hard to see him when the on thing lighting his face was the flash of lightning.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:50 am

Samuel was holding his breath while he waited for her answer. In all honesty, that had been way too close for comfort and he was still as a rod. He was hoping for the best, but knew that if it came down to it he would protect her with his life if the need be. When he heard her answer he slowly let out that breath and relaxed. He looked toward her, watching her the best he could considering the darkness. "I guess I'm okay, but that was just way too close for comfort and I was worried about something happening to you. Are you okay?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:00 am

Cami nodded but realizeed he could see just as well as she could. "Yeah I'm fine I just thought we would never get rid of them." She leaned back against the seat breathing deeply. Why were they after her? What did she do? She thought of what that guy said to her. Could he have been right. She was starting to think so. She couldn't look at Samuel, "Maybe you shouldn't be with me. I mean this is the second time we had to fight for our lives." She couldn't live with herself if next time didn't turn out as well.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:07 am

Samuel continued to loo in Cami's direction and listened to her voice. "I know, Cami. Those things were mighty determined." He started to wonder what the harpies had wanted and why they had chased them for so long. At the next words that came tumbling out of Cami's mouth, Samuel frowned and his brows furrowed. When there was a strike of lightening he took the chance and grabbed her hand, holding it in his tightly. "No, Cami. I'm not about to leave your side and make you fend for yourself or anything else. I care about you far too much for that. As for risking my life, I've always wanted a bit more adventure in my life," he joked weakly, scared that she would leave.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 am

Cami frowned, Why was he so difficult? She only wanted him safe but I guess he wanted the same thing for her. She knew that if their places were switched she would be doing the same thing but still she wished he would go away from her so he could be safe. Dispite herself being fruastrated at him she fekt a smile tug at her lips. "I don't even think indian jones was this adventures." She smiled at her lame joke.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:18 am

Samuel started to think about what he would do if she left for he knew that he didn't want her on her own if people were after her. He could understand why she didn't want him around her, but he didn't care. He cared about her to much to watch her walk away or to just walk away himself. His lips curved up a little at the corners at her joke. "Indiana Jones got nothing on me though," he joked.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:36 am

She laughed, "You diffucult. You know that right?" It more of a statement then question. She sighed, Nothing she could do about changing his mind. She peered out of the cave into the darken sky searching for a trace of the Harpies. She hoped thos ugly things were way gone by now but just to be sure she waited more. She looked at Samuel again, hoping for the millionth time that she wasn't going to get him killed.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:46 am

Samuel also laughed and he also smiled. "Yeah, I know I'm difficult, but you still love me," he pointed out. "And it is true though, Indiana Jones has nothing on me. I'm ten times better," he added, tooting his own horn. More than anything he wanted her to laugh more and to smile more. He didn't like having her sitting there over-worrying, especially about him. He brought her hand to his mouth and brushed a few kisses over it. "And stop worrying about me and me getting hurt, I'm a big boy and I can take care of myself."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:02 am

Cami sighed deciding that he was right. As much as she hated to admit it she needed to stop constanly worrying if he was going to die. She pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind. She laughed at his joke. Just the imagine of him with a whip swinging around in a jungle made her laugh even harder. When she finally gained her compasure she squeezed his hand a little and cocked a eyebrow, "Who ever said I loved you?" She teased him. She wasn't sure she loved him just yet but she was a sure she was falling for him.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:10 am

Samuel raised an eyebrow when she started laughing so much and so hard. "What's so funny? I mean I know I'm hilarious, but that joke wasn't the best." A grin slowly spread across his lips when she asked him who told him she loved him and squeezed her hand back. "Darling, I'm psychic. I just know things," he mused. "Not to mention who wouldn't love me? I'm awesome," he teased. He wasn't quite sure he loved her yet, but he did know he cared about her a lot and was falling for her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:45 pm

( WOLFE!!! XD Blahh Ericha and Karma can I get a repost?? or I will just make new charries )
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next